Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open]

Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:52 am
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 MKPVPsr

CYRUS

One might have called it fortuitous that Cyrus had come across the Sternritter he was looking for while out on his typical walk, but that would have been wholly incorrect. Chiefly because he had actually requested to know where said Sternritter had last been seen in the city, and had headed directly in that direction.

What he had not expected, admittedly, was to see said Sternritter conversing with the White Witch. He knew that she often spent her time among the people, much as he did, but with her state he could not help but worry after her when she did so. At least she was in good hands this time, he supposed.

"Good afternoon, both of you. I don't suppose I am intruding if I ask that I join you?"

Frankly, Cyrus would not have actually been surprised or put off if he were simply told no. He had only become more distant of late, if only on account of his own weakened state. Still, it would have been merited.

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open]

Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:05 pm
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Banner

SHIROHIME

She would've said yes if not for the sudden appearance of Cyrus. Her white eyes glancing up towards the tall figure who was standing over them. She gave him a small smile and shook her head to the imposition. Of course all was going well.

"I was just resting and he came to keep me company. We've been discussing a lot, what brings you out here today Cyrus?"

Neither he nor Mazda was worth more in her eyes, they were both of equal value. Mazda commanded power but Cyrus inspired others to follow this cause. Neither one was expendable though she felt he was feeling diminished after those events of the interferring golden heron that flew into her plans like a wrench in a machine.

Mazda seemed to have her under control now though.

THAT FORGOTTEN WORLD, THOSE FORGOTTEN MEMORIES | END POST

Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTStaring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADStaring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:21 pm
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 BRySols

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | OFF DUTY

There were a lot of people that Alastair might have possibly expected to run into on any one day in the city, Grandmaster Cyrus was not one of them. He was not even someone that he expected to ever meet outside of work. So, at the sound of a voice that was all too familiar, a chill ran down his spine. What was perhaps more surprising was the fact that Shirohime referred to him by only his first name, no title or anything. What was going on here?

"I.. Grandmaster Cyrus. Forgive me, you took me by surprise. Of course, you can join me and Miss Shirohime."

It was certainly an unexpected request, for him to want to join them, but he could not refuse the boss if he had no good reason. Well, that was that then, might as well see where this goes.

"We were just planning to head to a nearby park to get away from the bustle unless you would prefer we converse here?"

Quieter Places | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:42 pm
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 MKPVPsr

CYRUS

"I had in fact been looking for the young Mr. Eisfluch, to speak with him on a few career matters. You are of course privy to this conversation, Shirohime, assuming that he has no issue with your knowing."

Cyrus' once imposing baritone had certianly lost much of its commanding presence of late, but in this conversation, at least, some faint degree of the authority he had still came through. It was true that he could do little for the Vandenreich being lead them, and he could hardly even traverse the City of Lights on his own. But he could not simply idle about and wait to recover, if he ever even did.

"By all means, the park would be perfectly lovely. Thank you for allowing me to accompany you."

Perhaps he did not need to be so polite about such a thing, but Cyrus felt it rather important that he speak in such a manner to both Alastair and Shirohime. He certainly felt that he had failed them both, that in his current state he could not do for them that which he had sworn to.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:02 am
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Banner

SHIROHIME

Now that wouldn't do. She thought while looking up at Cyrus, his shaken resolve and feelings of inferiority that had taken root. Shirohime's perception of people's feelings was beyond mere woman's intuition, it was nigh supernatural.

"I understand."

He was bending under the pressure of his fragile state. While charisma was something she was lacking she couldn't have him lapse either because of circumstance.

"Switch On: Seiran."

She stated, the metallic orbs appearing around her in a wispy white light and her feeble state dissolved like a breakdown of logic. It was as if the world around her was rewritten to believe that all her trouble walking had been an error on its part.

Every use of power was a reduction of time but Shirohime believed that he needed a subtle reminder about being knocked down.

Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTStaring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADStaring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:09 am
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 3 BRySols

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | ON DUTY?

Career matters? That Shirohime was to be privy to? This was quickly making less and less sense. Pushing himself to his feet, his mind raced as he tried to process exactly what he had missed. Was she some high-ranking agent with the Todgestalten pulling the wool over his eyes? No, this was too much of a coincidence. Her answers had felt too real to be lies, right? Suddenly, he was second-guessing himself.

"If you deem it wise, Grandmaster. I would not wish to waste any of your time unless it was truly necessary."

He could feel his body stiffen as he tried to suppress the confusion that was numbing all his internal systems. It was not quite shock, rather he was almost stunned by this turn of events. Obviously, one should still display some rigidity in the face of the leader of the Vandenreich, but he did not wish to make a fool of himself as they headed off to discuss his career - whatever that meant.

Turning, he offered out a hand towards Shirohime so that she might lean on him as she got to her own feet, but was only further baffled as the woman simply stood on her own with unexpectedly elegant grace. His hand hung there for a few seconds longer before he retracted it, mouth hanging agape until he was able to kick himself forwards.

"It.. The park should only be a few minutes away, if you do not mind following me."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:42 pm

CYRUS

He knew, instinctively, what it was that Shirohime had wished to convey by using her power in such a way. But regardless of what she had intended, Cyrus' grip on his cane only tightened, no small amount of anger coursing through him. Every expenditure of power cost her hours, days even. To see her simply toss that to the side to for the sake of chiding him did not help matters.

"Do not worry about wasting my time, Mr. Eisfluch. It is, after all, my duty to ensure that the men and women of the Vandenreich are appropriately taken care of. I do not exactly have much opportunity for field work these days."

Walking with a bit more difficulty than either of the two of them, Cyrus' gaze seemed faintly hollow, still lacking in so much of the confidence with which he had carried himself not only when he held that divine spark, but even before it. Yes, it was profoundly true that he had killed a much worse person when he stole godhood, but he had only created something far worse in attempting to give it away.

How he loathed every singular instant that Mazda still drew breath.

"I do not wish to ask you any questions about your time in Jefferson City, Mr. Eisfluch. I know fully that it was a difficult matter, and I do not wish to ask that you relive it. However, you have demonstrated no small amount of authority under pressure. I would like to promote you to Coordinator, if you are willing to accept the position."

He did not address, or even acknowledge, why it was that such a position was now open for Alastair to fill. The young man surely knew, and it was a meaningless endeavor to remind him of it.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:33 pm

SHIROHIME

It was not intended to chide him, the purpose of it was to remind him that when he was weak then he got to stand up and fight back. Though it was a little snarky, get ahold of his resolve and centre it again. Despite the fact that she was normally in pain, it was actually quite pleasant and calming to be able to walk around like she used to. It was nice to remember that.

"I think that it sounds splendid."

She said in regards to his promotion. Alastair had a attitude and constitution that she liked, and would do far for her intentions with the Vandenreich and its ultimate goal of fulfilling the wish to correct her mistake. At least, what she wanted it for presently. She admitted to herself that once she had passed and Cyrus had completed this goal she didn't mind whatever he chose to do with it afterwards.

"You are quite worthy of it. Should you require assistance, I will be more than happy to provide where I can."

An ambiguous offer but it should be obvious what she meant, she didn't promise to give him the same treatmnet as Cyrus - that would kill her frankly. But a little nudge along in a higher direction couldn't hurt. She had some decent teachers herself after all back in her time.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:44 pm

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | ON DUTY?

They both seemed to have quickly made a peace with all the different things that were going on, not that he thought things seemed as weird to either of them as they did to him. Things were starting to fall into place in his mind, little by little, but even still Alastair was not exactly at his sharpest. The first mention of his promotion went past without him noticing at first, it was only when Shirohime commented on it that his mind walked the conversation backwards.

"I will not let you down, Grandmaster, thank you. Jefferson was indeed a trying experience, but I hope you will find my resolve has not faltered."

His gaze turned to Cyrus, amber eyes searching for that distant stare that carried far more weight than any other. It did mean a great deal to him that the Grandmaster had come to offer him a promotion personally, though perhaps it was a sign of the damage that the incident had done to the Sternritter command structure. Glancing back to Shirohime, the faintest vestiges of a smile returned to a face that had recently been wrought with confusion and doubt.

"And I will hold your words close to my heart too, Miss Shirohime. Your wisdom is without compare."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:04 pm

CYRUS

"I have full confidence in you, else I would not have even considered to offer you this position. Do not worry that you need to reassure me of your competence, Alastair. My faith lies with you."

Though his words and his demeanor gave little away, it was a simple fact that Cyrus was tired, both physically and mentally, even from just this short trip out. He supposed that was simply the way things were now.

"You are quite blessed, however, to be given the advice of Shirohime. Few could say that they have earned such an advisor."

Blessed was decidedly the only word that Cyrus would have ever used for this particular situation, at least on Alastair's behalf. He only hoped the young man would not be blessed in the same way that he had been.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum