Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open]

Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:56 am
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Banner

SHIROHIME

"It's my pleasure to aid those that work towards the goals of the Vandenreich."

She said without any signs of pain or weariness that she had, in fact she sounded quite chirpy and there was a bounce in her step which was usually missing by the fact that she was more often than not trying to drag herself whereever she wanted to go out of pain.

"So, what exactly are your plans with your new role? If I may be so bold to inquire?"

It felt right to see what he'd do with his new position or see if he had given it any thought. Maybe it was too soon for him to have given it though but he was quick to thinking on his toes right?

THAT FORGOTTEN WORLD, THOSE FORGOTTEN MEMORIES | END POST

Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTStaring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADStaring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open]

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 pm
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 BRySols

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | ON DUTY?

There certainly was a fresh peculiarity to the way Cyrus enunciated that last remark that drew Alastair’s attention again. Advisor was not exactly a word used lightly in matters of the Vandenreich, given its referral to the White Witch who counselled the Grandmaster on matters of great import. Nor was a blessing something to ignore, for it was Cyrus who had brought forth his divinity and enlightened a new age of the Quincy people. Maybe it was because he had already been so taken aback by all the other recent developments that he picked up on such a thing, but the words just stuck in his mind.

“Of course, I would not have thought of myself as worthy of such an advisor. I was just lucky enough to make her acquaintance, and interesting enough to keep it.”

He did not blush, but he bowed his head politely in Shirohime’s direction. His vision of her grew clearer little by little, and yet what he found beneath the mask was equally enigmatic. Just like how she carried herself, what had only moments before been that of a woman weighed down by more burdens than could be comprehended was now replaced by a nigh bottomless confidence.

“As for what I will do with this promotion. I suppose that is a matter to discuss with the Grandmaster or Director Armstrong. There is much that can be done, much that I would wish to help with in regards to achieving our goals, but coordination is important in an organisation of this magnitude. There is still much work for the Sternritter to be doing, always a new battlefield.”

Quieter Places | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:16 pm
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 MKPVPsr

CYRUS

"If there is one thing to be said about Shirohime, it is certainly that she does not make her decisions on such arbitrary measures as mere interest. If she believes that you deserve her assistance, then there is certainly good reason behind it."

The irony of such a statement, when Cyrus himself maintained his current mindset, was not lost on him. He knew at least intellectually that his defeatism was not productive, that it helped none, least of all his people. But it did not change the difficulty of accepting that fact.

"There is indeed much to be done, whether it be a matter of policing or logistics. You likely ought to familiarize yourself with your subordinates and your division, establish your aims as coordinator. Your team is now under your authority, Mr. Eisfluch. Lead them however you feel best for the Vandenreich."

Cyrus was pleased to see that Alastair was willing to take initiative, that he both could and would do the things which needed to be done. He was someone who, Cyrus hoped, would not keel over at the first great failing, who would not throw away his principles, his pride, simply in a blinding moment of overambition. The rest of the Vandenreich ought to be better than himself.

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:26 pm
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Banner

SHIROHIME

"I am glad you are so enthusiastic towards this responsibility."

She said cheerily. Wholeheartedly supporting his path that lead to strengthening the Vandenreich's position which in turn strengthened her own position and that served her just right. Though ultimately a little dubious in nature, such was the necessities of pursuing that goal to conclude the chapter on this awful mistake and wipe it away.

Her eyes glanced over to Cyrus, the mention of achieving "our" goals did make her look be a little chiding. Just to show her impatience at the whole matter, their stance of neutrality would not do forever and the white princess of souls did want to make that clear to the man she had raised from nothing to hold the power he did. Even if that power now existed in another form Shirohime and he still had their standing agreement which he had not paid back.

Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTStaring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADStaring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:11 am
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 BRySols

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | ON DUTY?

"I will endeavour to meet with my team at the earliest convenience, though I imagine there will still be spaces to fill within the ranks so I shall also consult with the Albedochiffren on the matter."

His mind did wander briefly to thoughts of Sophie, pondering how she might react to this turn of events. Regardless, she was still plenty dependable enough that he felt confident enough to actually consult with her on work-related issues. Anything for another excuse to see her, not that he particularly needed an official reason anymore.

What he did notice, though, was the prolonged series of glances that the pair shared. Perhaps it was just approval of his words, but it felt like there was a deeper meaning to his words that even he did not pick up on. It did give him the underlying feeling that he was heading towards becoming a third wheel, and elected to get ahead of the curve.

"But I would not wish to get in the way of your other business, Grandmaster. If you wish to talk with Miss Shirohime then I can take my leave, you have already given me much to think on."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:01 am
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. [Shirohime, Open] - Page 4 MKPVPsr

CYRUS

"Ah, no no. I would not deign to interrupt your time any more than I already have, if the two of you already intended to speak further. I simply wished to check after your well-being, and to offer you this position."

In truth, Cyrus rather wished to be elsewhere when Shirohime's gaze came to rest on him. He was thoroughly aware of his failure to do what he had promised. His own hubris had made that goal quite drastically more difficult for him to achieve, and he could do little beyond logistical assistance. It was better than nothing, he supposed.

"If there is nothing that either of you would ask of me, then I will leave you to continue as you were."

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:34 am

SHIROHIME

"We will talk later, Cyrus."

She said in a way that was more ominous than she meant it to be, a small wave to accompany her promise of seeing him later. A moment later and without skipping a beat the enigmatic woman turned back to Alastair and gave a faint smile. Where exactly were they before Cyrus had shown up? The failing memory was really trying to recall but to no avail.

"My apologises, I am slipping a little in regards to where we were before Cyrus joined us. Could you remind me?"

How absentminded of her but this conversation was only a small pebble that was the mountain she intended to create to reshuffle the realms and recreate that bygone world.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:01 am

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | OFF DUTY

"As you wish, Sir, and thank you for this. Perhaps we shall talk more in the future."

Nodding again in Cyrus' direction, he considered whether the situation merited a proper salute but decided against it. This was intended to be a somewhat informal affair, even for a promotion, and it was only made more surreal by Shirohime's presence. He held the Grandmaster in the highest regard, for he had been one of the motivating forces in pushing him through the Vandenreich until this point, and it was humbling to know that he still remained on his radar - no matter how distantly.

Amber eyes then turned back to Shirohime, softening again as she hinted once more towards the vulnerability of before. That was more on track with the distant woman that he had known, hardly well enough to call familiar but the forgetfulness felt almost endearing now. It had been all too interesting watching her quiet determination around the Grandmaster, it was as if his presence alone was enough to draw something out of her that the rest of the world did not.

"Changing perspectives, though now I wonder if mine is doing so. Little by little."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:08 am

SHIROHIME

"Ah yes. Ultimately it is (not) your choice as to which path you take. Don't view yourself as a pebble like it is a negative thing, you may not dominate the world under your heel but even pebbles can shake mountains if you try."

The illusion of free will. Shirohime may have said that he was free to believe in whatever cause he wanted but for her there was only one path and she wanted him to walk it regardless of moral concerns. Her comparison was completely out of touch with a real scenario but it wasn't meant to convey much other than the fact that someone didn't need to be wholly powerful to command the world to bend. A feeble woman like her who was a pebble compared to the mountain that was Ahura Mazda was still able to throw that mountain in whatever way she desired.

"At some point I suspect you'll be met with a choice. At that point, your choice will matter a lot. So do consider your views and what you hold dear for when that moment comes then it will test you greatly."

All those years she felt that very same experience. The feeling of being tested and under the weight of feeling like she was going to die it caused her to hesitate. If she had just accepted sacrifice and not been a coward maybe she would've succeeded. This time would be different though - this time she would not fail.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:47 am

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | OFF DUTY

Alastair pondered upon what her words truly meant for him, that she saw him as a force that could potentially shake at the foundations of this world. That felt almost laughable in the face of even the other entities within the Vandenreich that he knew of, but his voice was apparently getting louder. It was a clearer gauge of her worldview than a hint at his own significance, for he was sure that the latter still bordered on irrelevance, but that did not mean the concept did not appeal to him.

"Whatever this great choice may be, I hope I will be able to count upon your counsel in the challenges to come. We both have our strengths and weaknesses, as polarised as they are, so I would offer myself to you in a similar vein."

Was that a decision he should make so flippantly? And yet it did not feel as rash as it sounded. His goals did not align with her own, he understood that much from their earlier conversation, but that did not mean that he did not wish for her to succeed. Pushing on the boundaries of what should be capable was his way of becoming that pebble which shifted mountains, and he could not do that from the outside.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum