Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya)

Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:52 pm
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 8x3ddiZ

YEKATERINA ISAENKO

"I do not mind, no. I thank you both quite deeply for your efforts in this matter. I am uncertain how long this search will take you, but I will of course offer you lodging here at the family estate for as long as you are in the area."

With a very faint smile, still tinged with grief, Katya stood from behind her desk as she pulled the documents she had been looking for from their drawer, handing them over to Makoto. She stepped around the desk and gestured for the two to follow her.

"Whether or not you wish to stay here, I will at least show you the home that my sister loved. I think, if she trusts you enough to have put this faith in you, that it is the least I can do to honor her."

END POST | KATYUSHA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya)

Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:22 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Well, I don’t know about Makoto, but I’m fired up.”

She didn’t add much to the topic at hand. She pried a bit, but she didn't want to poke the bear too much. They have enough information about the situation already. Now, all that’s left is to find Roman and get to the bottom of everything. It’s obvious there are missing pieces here, and it’s obvious he’s the only one with answers. So, she just sighed as things started to move along, rising from her seat to let Katya show them around. If Roman is in the area, having a place to kick it and plan their next moves wouldn’t hurt. Though, it’s up to Makoto if they make use of the hospitality shown to them. Elyss is fine either way.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:31 pm
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

She debated whether or not to take Katya up on the offer, frankly she was itching to resume their mission and get to the bottom of this but on the other hand she would be lying to herself if she was not faintly interested in spending more time with Katya. Not so much the old man that seemed a lot more interested in Elyss for whatever reason but Abalia's sister seemed quite pleasant.

"Hmm. I suppose we can stay a bit."

Julian would understand, right? She just thought of it as giving him more opportunity to do his own research and spend time with his family. As for her, the files remained safely in her hands when she took them from the Hetman - resisting the urge to peruse them at the very moment of having them.

"We appreciate all your support and extended hospitality, ma'am."

FOURTH SEATED OFFICER | END POST

Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTYour Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADYour Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum