Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa]

Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:27 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

"..Oh. Oh you don't understand.."

She'd speak softly after Ajora faced away from her, as if realizing something, releasing a heavy sigh, "I don't simply mean what was spoken to me... I mean the feelings behind such words."

Her eyes closed, as she tried to breathe and center herself, "..I didn't want to show Santa how I was feeling.. Because honestly, the emotions within those branches.. They were so profound, so overwhelming, so... I can't put it any further into words. I had only sensed such a complicated array of raw feeling like that a limited amount of times in my life.."

Gripping the wood tightly, she looked ready to burst into.. Something, but it wasn't clear what, "That raw thirst, that fear, that despair... It's burned into me. You can't simply give me such incredible feeling and expect me to forget it. I felt compelled to learn more.. Of why. Why that is, why you are that way... And what you're doing past that."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:01 pm
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] - Page 2 HWADER_9951cf272ca776e4d751473f5ae691d0

Ajora simply stared calmly at the woman before her, as her brows slowly knit together. But.

There was no surprise behind those eyes. Only a slow, cold understanding from the arrancar as she took a moment to look to her. To ....think. And to feel disgust. "Is that so. So that's how it is." She slowly turned to face Caly, and the woman would FEEL that disdain, slowly building into anger. And then..... a calm smile. But she would STILL feel that revulsion rolling off of Santa in waves. A slow, choking, burning quake.

"So. You're an empath. And a parasitic one at that. Is that why you find Santa's company so compelling?" She slowly began to walk towards Calypso, leering at the woman before her. "And why, pray tell: did you think that your pathetic SCROUNGING would appeal to me? Did you think that if you came to me with shaking limbs and desperate eyes that I would let you see into that part of me? That piece that I only bare in my dreams? That, by the way, you BARGED into without consent?A!" She was almost ujpon Calypso now and she gripped the woman by the chin with WORRYINg strength. Far more strength than Caly might remember. At least, if she allowed the contact.

And just as quickly. Her expression shifted to a smile. Still smoldering with anger, but amused. "You should know, little one, that bringing up what you see in the dreams of others is incredibly dangerous business. You will make no friends. And in fact, may lose the ones you already have. Be thankful that Santa is unnaturally attached to you." She murmured, turning away from the woman. "Anjoy your evening with Santa. I have other things to attend to."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:13 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

The sound of retching and splashing would be what answered Ajora immediately, not long after she turned away. The gentle sound of distorted sobbing would follow, and if she were to look back at the Danava, she would discover the girl's face completely changed - Rather than that look of tired exhilaration, her expression just looked sad, guilt-ridden.

Above all, her eyes were suddenly pitch black, equally black tears rolling down her face in droves, her mouth sharply curved into a wide frown. It almost looked inhuman how much her face changed to express an array of negative emotions, all that Ajora's torrent of disgust and anger nursed oh so splendidly.

"..I'm sorry," she'd choke out, "Everything... Hurts. I just wanted to know how to make it stop... I don't know what's wrong with me..."

Her breath sounded pained, like someone who had gotten severely wounded was barely hanging on. She looked pained, she sounded pained, as she went on, seeming to struggle to hold herself back from gagging,

"I d-don't know why I did that... I'm a good person... I shouldn't be doing things like that... So why..?"

She'd whimper to herself, her voice sounding almost childish, "..Happiness isn't working anymore... It hasn't worked... But... I care about Santa. I wouldn't want to hurt her... I'm so sick of hurting people I care about..."

She shuddered in pain, her hands balled into fists on her lap, "...A-and... If you're her sister... I c-care about... You too... Bec-cause... You're someone special to her.. Right?"

More black tears ran down her face, almost in double the amount, "...You're only so mad.. Because you're her older sister... And older sisters are s-supposed to protect their younger sisters, right..? They're s-supposed to protect.. And love.. A-and teach.. Them..?"

She forced a painful smile, "..Right..? Right..? Isn't that how that works..?"

Her gaze would lower, her voice small, "...A-am I dying..? I-It feels like i'm dying... I feel horrible for what I-I did..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum