Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Empty A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:59 pm

XIAOLI SHEN | BENEVOLENT PRINCESS

It had been a few weeks after her brother had returned to the Shen clan estate. His return was eventful but the so called duel he had with his father was not so eventful. Xiaoli wasn't particularly surprised by the result. Her father was a venerable patriarch who had never lost a step in his cultivator skill or martial prowess. His techniques were still at their optimum peak. Zhang, on the other hand, had spent so much time away and approached the situation with anger.

It was only a matter of time before the eventual victor came out victorious. Even so, it was a humbling experience. Her father had apologized for his past transgressions and spoke of how much he wished to be a family again.

He had learned his lesson... and the two shared a moment. There was an unexplainable joy that filled her heart at seeing those two sharing a moment they hadn't shared in years. Zhang had told her about a woman who had encouraged him and helped him around the city.

It was Calypso Gandr. She was... familiar with the woman through her name and knowledge of the gandr clan but she had yet to meet her in person. With that knowledge in mind, she sent a letter out for one of her servants to deliver and hoped that she could speak with her and offer her thanks, treating her to a meal and drinks or whatever else the lovely lady might desire.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Empty Re: A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:28 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

As befits one of the Four Great Clans, a woman arrived in the Sheng Estate riding a flying sword. Ancient relics of Wulin, there was maybe a few hundred of them left in the world, and so they were used mostly as limos would be used in the other side of the lake. Certainly making the best first impression, Calypso was dressed to the nines, in an outfit that Zhang would recognize. Gliding in and landing next to Xiaoli, Calypso would cup her fist with her open hand and give her a short bow.

"Sister Xiaoli, it is a pleasure to meet you. I hope that Zhang has not caused too much of a fuss on his return" she spoke, giving a light smile. The guy probably barreled in and threw hands before being turned into a wall ornament or something.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Empty Re: A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:49 am

The lady of the hour had arrived in spectacular fashion, adorned within equally graceful clothing as she entered the Shen Clan's estate. She bowed before Xiaoli, offering her respects. Ah, so this was the Calypso Gandr she had heard many things about? Xiaoli bowed in kind before chuckling softly at the mention of her brother. She supposed Zhang approached her father the only way he knew how - through their fists. His technique was clearly lacking, however, and so the duel had been decided before it ever really began. Even so, the beautiful moment they shared was the finest gift she could have received on her return.

"He was a little rowdy but my father subdued him before it truly escalated into a showdown. Gods, the moment they shared after his brief defeat... was beautiful. For the first time, I saw my brother shed tears again. They embraced and promised to do better by the other. Which is why..."

Xiaoli would snap her fingers as countless servants and maids set a table before them and pillows for them to sit down. Within minutes, countless drinks and cuisines with wondrous aromas had been set down before them. Sitting down with graceful posture, Xiaoli gazed at Calypso with thankful eyes.

"I wish to treat you to a fine day within our estate. You brought our wandering dragon home. Help yourself to whatever you desire."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Kidnapping(Kenichi/Calypso  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:44 am

It was predictable that Zhang was turned into a Hamburger, though the father showing love and care for his son....well, it truly was as she said. People in grief did not mean harm. So Xiaoli offered a reward for the aid rendered, and gathered servants to set the table. Calypso had not much of an appitite and would definitely need to work one up before eating anything. Plus, she was far more interested in the Dragonblooded Cultivation techniques that the Shen Clan would have, as a branch of the Tsu.

"Such a bold offer, to help myself to whatever I desire. I might just take you up on that" Calypso replied, sitting next to Xiaoli and stroking her cheek with a soft hand, before moving in to plant a kiss on the woman's lips.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:45 pm

For such a young woman, the benevolent princess had not expected Calypso to be so straightforward. Xiaoli was not prepared for this sort of interaction and yet - she was not entirely against it. She was no stranger to the way a cultivator's desires might be, for she too was a deviant in her own regard. She just hid her nature behind countless veils of grace and etiquette. That said, her etiquette was being compromised right now. The soft, graceful touch of her fingers coupled with her moving in for the kiss had caused a slight shiver to run up her spine. Without any inkling of her intent, she simply played along to see how far her fellow cultivator would go.

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:26 am

Breaking off the kiss after a few seconds, Calypso would give a grin and booped Xiaoli's nose. It was fun to see she did nothing to stop such a forward and sudden move. Maybe she was waiting for a partner to sweep her off her feet? A Princess certainly needed a Knight after all~

"Well, I am glad it turned out that I really can take whatever I want. The Shen family hospitality is truly sublime" Calypso teased, grinning broadly before her yellow eyes flashed. Skin turning pale and hair bleaching of colour. That was not the worst of it however, as Calypso hacked up blood that sprayed over Xiaoli and collapsed heavily on the table, wracked with spasms of pain that jolted and crashed through the food set up.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:55 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

The servants found themselves shocked by the sudden change in Calypso's countenance while Xiaoli screamed in horror. Each of them hurriedly ran towards finding her a bed she could rest in while the benevolent princess went to clean the blood from her body.

Amidst all the chaos, a young man with brown hair who had been observing the two ladies as they spoke from a considerable distance found an opportune moment to take the woman away. Such an act would be considered kidnapping but he was a wild boy whose brain acted on instinct rather than thinking things through.

His initial objective was to challenge Zhang, the rising dragon who had returned to his rightful place among his family but he was not here. He recognized Calypso and felt that she would be a fine consolation prize. A Gandr within the Shen estate? What fresh luck! Dancing through the room, with graceful, light steps, he grabbed the woman as if he were holding her like a bride and leaped from the window. Her pale appearance was cause for fright but perhaps he would find a better place for her to heal and then challenge her? He gazed at her curiously, like a monkey coming across an object that caught their fancy.

"Hohoho~ A Gandr? I have had yet to ever fight one in combat! The Blood Fist is a thing legend! Lady Luck you are certainly shining down upon me yet~! First thing's first, though. Let's see if I can take her to be healed. That would be the gentlemanly thing to do."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:24 pm

Calypso's bouts of pain were something that she was used to at this point. They rarely lasted long, though spooked people who didn't know about them. Though Xiaoli had a hell of a set of lungs to her, and ran off screaming. The blood that Calypso had hacked up evaporated as it always did, though no doubt they were too frantic to notice. As, they did not notice a new guy appearing and stealing Calypso away.

Calypso, recovering from the pain, was less impressed at the attempted kidnapping and would - as he got on about monologuing - lash out. Moving exceptionally quick with 'Quicksilver Viper', she aimed to hit his clavicle with a "Snake bite" and drive him to distraction with the sudden exceptional pain. Should it work, she'd roll out of his grasp and regain her footing and prepare to show this guy that kidnapping was a poor greeting.

"Blood Fist? Honestly! If you know we are Gandr then surely you know we specialize in Taiju Snake Style before Blood Fist"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:43 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

The silver-viper strike to the young man's clavicle was indeed enough to distract him from his imaginative mind as she slipped from his grasp. Though, if she expected him to wince any pain, her expectations were mightily crushed. This technique, this otherworldly precision. It was a grand spectacle to behold. Was this the Taiju Snake Style? Impressive. Very Impressive.

This woman would be the apple of his martial eye today. He came to fight a dragon but a snake was more than fair trade! He grinned as he tapped at his shoulder before gazing at the woman who had seemed to regain her vitality. He'd stroke his chin as he waved his hand somewhat apologetically, though he didn't linger on his monologue for long. If he made some confusion, it was a minor regret. Moving onto what the real meat of the show was, he only desired to see her in action.

"I do believe I failed to mention that during my excitement, huh? Heh. Sorry about that. You strike fast and you strike well at that! Calypso Gandr... it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Kenichi Murata. Kyoka practitioner who descends from one of the branch families of the Kensei Clan. I aimed to challenge Zhang but it seems as though he is away. Would you care to indulge me, instead?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:14 am

....What was it with every being immune to the intense pain of the Taiju Snake Style? This was the second guy in a week to not even flinch when she hit him with her Snake bite. She'd listen to the man out of courtesy, but her mind was floating elsewhere while he spoke. And then when he did finally finish, she would look up to him and hold out a hand.

"One moment" She said, looking back to herself and jabbing her shoulder with the Snakebite. Immediately she recoiled in pain, her face scrunching up as she hissed and clenched the spot. "Nope! Not me!" she exclaimed, exhaling heavily and rubbing the spot she had hit. "So, what. Is pain immunity just something people buy at the shop? Because you are the second person in a week to not even blink at a Snake bite"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum