Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Empty A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah]

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:21 pm
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] ZGBwypB

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Almost done...

She was in the lineup with other recruits in her training regime, though it was a moment of rest. Another day, another poor presentation of her abilities, but that nor her colleague's never ending stream of pitying looks were going to stop her. At least her aim was beginning to improve, even in her hand ached with burns and stiffness. Mum would have lost her mind if she saw it, and what it may end up becoming at this rate; no pretty dominant hand was certain in her future, some scarring was already becoming apparent.

Apparently some kind of visitor was coming to give unto them their expertise, her fellow young quincy and even a few others chattering amongst each other as to what this person could be like. She couldn't remember if they were properly detailed on, as all her extra training and studying were hard on her focus at times. She tried to follow the conversation as it went along as everyone just waited for whoever was meant to come in.

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Empty Re: A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah]

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:40 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] 6EdIfMt

Suddenly from off to the side, a dozen shining needles flew in at a rapid rate to embed themselves into Vee's arm. Should they land, the aches and pains would quickly evaporate into nothing, as the woman who had launched them stepped up and into everyone's vision. Despite the amazing dress and huge hat she was wearing, there was no getting away from the dull, glazed eyes that never seemed to focus on anything and just drifted, as if preferring movement to stillness.

"While diligence is always a good quality, pushing to a point of damage will cause more problems that it will ever solve" Hannah would state. Her voice was soft and gentle, and she clearly had no airs or assumption of leadership. People could easily ignore or dismiss her and she would seemingly have no capability to do anything to stop them.

"With that out of the way, I am Hannah Chiza, from Lux Orior. Here to offer aid for anyone who might need it in the vein of spiritual energy"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:40 am

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

The girl let out a gentle yawn, rubbing her eyes only to have caught something moving just out of her vision, the sensation of something stabbing into her poorer hand, causing her to jump and yelp, only to realize she didn't feel pain, if anything.. Her hand was suddenly feeling a lot better. She held her rather relieved hand as she saw a rather well dressed lady stepped into view, Vee raising an eyebrow at the getup - she looked like she just walked out of some magical witch anime thing, which wasn't terribly odd in itself, moreso that a grown woman was wearing it. There was that, but then her attention drew to her eyes... They were the weirdest eyes she'd ever seen, all unfocused and dull.

She'd softly nod at the statement, agreeing quietly with what the strange woman said. She'd been pushing herself a little hard, but, it was hard not to at times - she had to figure out how to improve her ability, or at least make the damaging aspects of it stop. Though Vee's eyes lit up as the woman introduced herself, more heavily towards the 'offer aid for anyone who may need it with spiritual energy' part. She definitely was the one who shot those weird healing needles, so maybe she knew her stuff?

Her hand shot up like a bullet, eyes wide, and pointing to herself somewhat, regardless of the looks her colleagues gave her, "Me! Hi! Vivyan Faye! I need help with that stuff."

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:41 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Looking over to the enthusiastic woman - the very same who was going the way towards damaging herself - Hannah would give a smile. Just like her Magical Girls back in Vastime, though less together, it seemed.

"Hannah, not Vivyan. But, what is it that is so pressing you have to immediately jump on the offer like it is the first meal in a week?" Hannah would ask, her head turned somewhat towards Vivyan's area but the eyes offset. A noble attempt to look her in the eyes, but ultimately unsuccessful. The tone was gentle and warm, though not without a little teasing. Nobody would have guessed nor believed if told, the events that had led her to her blindness.....

"I can't imagine a woman of such vigor and passion has not asked for help earlier, so it must be something different to what can be taught here, no?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:35 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

She'd smile awkwardly, realizing what she did in her excitement,

"Oh, no ma'am, I mean my name is Vivyan Faye. Sorry for any confusion."

Though she noticed that very odd gaze, she didn't immediately comment on it; it wasn't as important as properly addressing her in the moment,

"Well, uh, it's not that it's pressing, it's more just... I was just curious of what you knew, or could help with. With those cool needle things you seem to really know your stuff, spiritual energy-wise."

Her better hand was holding onto her worn one, her smiling at the woman, ignoring the somewhat mocking gazes of a few of her more annoying colleagues. Screw them, the more knowledge towards how to handle and grow her abilities, the better. She wasn't going to turn down a potential source of aid just for social posturing or pride.

"So, you see.. My weapon is kind of, unconventional. I don't form arrows like the typical quincy, I form knives. Well, a knife. One knife at a time. That kind of freeze my hand over time," She tried to put her issue well enough into words for the woman to understand, "..So, you can see where the problem is. The biggest worry is that my hand gets all messed up before I really get anywhere because of how my weapon works, and i've been trying to find some way around it. Tried finding something to cover up my hand, didn't work, everything freezes way faster than my hand. Tried to form arrows or literally anything else, doesn't work, just knives or pointy icicle things. My aim has been getting a lot better but, you know... Only being able to make one thing at a time, and then having to throw that myself, and then over time my hand getting all burned and frozen up by my own weapon isn't super... Optimal."

Inhaling sharply through her nose, she'd keep her focus, "So really... Do you have any advice for how I could like... Do anything about that? I feel like i've tried a lot of things to no avail so far, and figuring out how to make this work is really important to me."

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:27 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would listen patiently as the cute Quincy explained her problems. It was certainly relatable, given that Hannah herself had only dealt with the crippling agony of her powers raging out of control in the past few years. So, after thinking it over some, Hannah would nod softly.

"Hmm, I have a few ideas. The most simple being, don't throw it" Hannah would state. Holding out her hand, a energy rope would snake out of the palm and reach over to caress Vivi's cheek. "While things have a solid state of being like this bakudo, there is not always a need to actively touch the thing"

Letting the bakudo play with Vivi for a moment, she'd dismiss it and then hold up her finger. Sparking into light was a modified Byakurai, flickering and dancing in the air without being connected or attached to her finger.
"Instead of trying to throw it, instead project it. You are a Quincy after all, firing projectiles is much more fitting to you than throwing a knife. Bonus points because spiritual projectiles can have their trajectory changed mid-flight if you have the control for it"

Letting that go out, she would then hold up her arm, upon which a transparant barrier was cast around and then pulled skin-tight.
"If that does not work, then I believe you Quincy have some method of internal enhancement, no? Maybe try see how well that goes"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:50 am

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee bit her lip with the first recommendation, which just sounded like more reishi manipulation that would be difficult for her to do.. She hadn't managed to make anything like that happened with her knives. No floating, no sparing her hands of their freezing effects, nothing, just dropped an ice knife in her hand and called it a day.

"..Hmm.. I mean... I'll give it a shot."

She had a worried expression on her face as she looked to her hand, sighing softly as the bangle around her wrist kicked into action, a little snowflake-like halo around her wrist forming as she concentrated the energy, cold specks flecking off the snowflake as usual as she tried to follow the woman's advice, trying to project the knife as best as she could, only for it to fully form and go plop on her hand, causing her to cringe as she made the weapon dissipate.

She felt the heat of sorry gazes all around her as she messed up, some sympathetic, others questioning as far as any who were actually paying attention to her. She felt those stares on her, hints of worry surfacing within her, before she squeezed her eyes shut.

No. Stop. Calm down.

You messed up once, Vee. You've messed up plenty of times. You're here to learn and apply what you learned from those mistakes.

She stared at her hand, thinking about what she was doing - she needed to project her weapon, but the actual weapon wasn't made to be projected. It was solid and just dropped into her hand.

Have faith. Have confidence. You can do this. You belong here.

She tightened her hand into a fist for a moment, before she would focus once more, but slowed the creation down just a little, squinting as she watched the energy gather and form, but went on until only a certain point - the point of creation where the reishi she gathered were just glowing flecks floating above her palm. It felt weird to stop the normal accumulation into the knives, but she tried to concentrate and hold the shape, even if it didn't seem like anything,

"..Is.. This... What you mean..? Ah sheesh.."

The flecks would soon dissipate as she lost focus, holding her wrist as she'd clench her fist, "..Gonna try that again..."

Once more, she moved to try to do that same process, putting more attention to it as she had to not only form the reishi but stop it in it's tracks before it solidified.

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:20 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Kyoka"

Hannah's quick intoning would probably cause some shock and confusion with the people watching, as Hannah and Vivi simply vanished from sight. In reality, Hannah had sensed the looks upon them and how it was effecting Vivi, and wrapped a Bakudo around them to prevent anyone from being able to see what was going on.

Then, the girl managed to actually pull off a good start by condensing the blade slowly into form and not letting it solidify into a blade that wouldn't shoot.
"Just like that, yes. Don't see it as a knife, see it as a condensed mass of reishi projected by your own soul's force. Create the knife not as an inert object, but as an object that already has inertia. I am no Quincy so I don't know how it works for you, but Shinigami may create an object stationary" she would hold out her hand and light up the area with a Shakkaho that floated gently in her palm "Or we may project it with innate inertia" Hannah would point her other hand towards one of the targets, and obliterate it with a second Shakkaho that shot outwards.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:20 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

She tried to maintain those particle's form, to maybe try to make it something else, but oh god it was hard to concentrate on it. She already knew that it was super difficult for her to do even the basics for whatever bizarre reason, and even more bizarrely how much her power hurt her. She just didn't understand, why did she have to get the short stick? She worked hard her entire life for this, so why was her ability so stubborn?!

Again, the flecks dissipated as she lost focus within trying to do something with them. She would exhale slowly as she tried to regain composure - getting upset wasn't going to make her abilities any sharper. She dropped her hand for a moment, listening to and watching the guest's example. Her hand tightened into a fist, as she'd nod,

"..Right. Right. I'll do my best."

Bringing her hand back to her attention once more, she'd take a deep breath in, and out. Trying to relax herself so she could focus on what demanded quite a bit from her. Once again, she would stop the production at the flecking stage, the specks of blue floating in her palm looking like a small gathering of ethereal falling snow. Once again, she found difficulty in maintaining the stage, an itch on the senses as she tried to figure out what to do with them.

Like projectiles, like projectiles. They aren't just a knife, it's reishi...

The flecks twitched as if they were rearing to go, only waiting for what shape they should become. She wasn't sure what to do with them at this stage... But.. She thought back to the needles that Hannah had used to heal her arm.

Maybe...

With a strained movement, she'd focus directly on the ground, and with a slight yet deliberate movement, those flecks stretched and sharpened as they shot downward in a collective streak, until striking the ground with an audible CRACKLE! as thin yet sharp needles of ice were jutting out of the spot she focused on, frosting already forming around the spot that was struck.

"...Waouh," She'd breathe in amazement, then look back at Hannah, "Hey they weren't knives that time! And I didn't touch them! And, ow I shouldn't have been concentrating so hard.."

She'd chuckle as she would rub one of her eyes, a bright smile on her face, "But! But I still managed!"

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:22 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

It was great, to see the success of your students. Hannah would give a comforting grin as Vee managed to launch sme needles, and then step over to the back of her and reach her hands around to place on her stomach.

"That was excellent. Now, the second part of this is energy control. Imagine your stomach filled with a sea of power that churns and spirals. Take this sea of power and move it upwards" Hannah's hands would slide up Vee's body, to her arms, and then her fingers. "All through your torso, to your arms, then your fingers. And once there, let it out. If you do this a few hours in a day, you'll get used to the flow of energy. And more, your body will get used to the flow of energy. If you keep flowing it every day, then it will not bunch up in a single place and cause you trouble, but circulate endlessly through yourself. This will also make it easier to call things into being by condensing the Reishi"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum