Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah]

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:28 pm
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 ZGBwypB

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee jumped a bit as the woman had come up behind her and touched her stomach - not an action she'd expect someone else to do, but whatever she just guessed this was her own way of communicating stuff, as she followed along and listened to her instruction of how to visualize energy control. It was a bit of a weird thing to visualize, at least for her - she honestly never thought of it like that. All she really thought of it as was just, focus, energy, pop a weapon, done; at least that was all she ever got from observing, she didn't really consider much imagination to it.

"..Uhhh, okay! So, kind of like meditation?"

That was the most immediate comparison, yeah, that's what it sounded like, "Except like, imagining.. Spiritual energy? Is that right?"

She hmm'd a little as she looked at her hands, "Like the whole breathing and letting it flow and whatnot... I dunno, i'm trying here."

With that comment, she would try to do the same thing once more, however trying to focus on recreating those needles again from that halted process, only for it to fall apart again, "..Ugh. It's like trying to shape concrete... Like i'm stopping a flow to put in a new one. Stuffy and hard to concentrate on..."

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah]

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:54 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Don't imagine. Feel. It is there, waiting only for you to reach out and touch it" Hanna replied. For a woman plagued with power from her birth, the idea people could not feel their spiritual energy was a strange one to her. How could they not, when it scratched and swirled inside them all the time, begging to be bridled before it drove them mad and killed those you cared for with it's suffocating presence.

"But, you are. You've been doing it one way for so long that your pathways and subconscious are trying to keep doing it that way. You are fighting spiritual Muscle Memory right now, and it is going to take some time for you to get it down. But the more you work on it, the more you will find it coming easier and more natural. Until the day when you wonder how it was ever so hard in the first place"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:59 am

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

"..That so?"

Vivyan knew there was reishi all around them, but she didn't really think to 'feel' it, like she would an object. Or rather, her senses didn't really draw to that idea, rather just doing the straight away and forming her weapon. She thought she heard her siblings talking about that kind of thing when describing it, but she had gone so long without even being able to do even the bare basics that she really was playing a giant game of catch up. There was only so much one could do with a description they couldn't personally experience right away, and now she was able to experience it, and she hadn't fully embraced the time to fully explore it; this was her time to do that.

However her gaze shifted as she listened to the woman speak of her fighting muscle memory... Muscle memory? But she hadn't had this power for very long, and especially not to the extent she's managed now... A little after her nineteenth birthday during practice she suddenly started being able to form a weapon, and that had motivated her, it was her sign that she did deserve to be a Quincy, and not locked up in a home doing chores and childrearing. It felt so bizarrely automatic, really, that her power not only took an unorthodox shape, but was stubborn to stick to it even if it hurt her.

"Bon sang, Vivyan! Are you even trying? You haven't even formed a bow! What is the matter here?"

The gruff voice of her disgruntled father spat as her little hand was extended, trying desperately to gather reishi to form a bow not much unlike her siblings had presented. Her older siblings watched her, varying expressions ranging from pity to confusion amongst them. She couldn't understand, why wasn't it working? She was trying so hard and not even a wink of energy was collecting. She held that cross so tightly, silently pleading - she wanted to be like her siblings so badly, so why wasn't it working? Why couldn't she do it?

"Assez," The larger hand of her father came down to roughly snatch the cross out of her tiny grasp, the small child left in tears,

"Wait! Da! Please!" She'd cry out, reaching for the cross, "Just give me one more chance, please!"

"We haven't any time for chances, i've held out long enough for you! Your siblings were able to show promise at even younger ages than you are. You are not fit to be a Quincy," The man would let out an irritated sigh, "Go back to your mother."

"But I can do it! Please Da! Just give me more time-"

"Do NOT speak out of turn, girl!" He'd snap, which quickly quieted the young girl. Pained expressions were on her sibling's faces, quiet begging for her to stop and just go before he got any angrier, "Back. To. Your. Mother."

All Da saw was a failure.

"..I mean, I hadn't been able to form a weapon for very long," She'd reply, "..So, i'm not sure where this is coming from, but whatever it is, i'll figure out how to get out of that loop."

She'd smile fondly at the woman, "Thanks, for the help and advice, Ms. Chiza. I look forward to that day," Though she'd tilt her head to the side, "Would you be willing to offer any help in the future? I know you're visiting but... You seem to really know your stuff, I would want to know how to get back into contact with you if anything."

She'd look around, "..Also, thanks for doing whatever you did to hide us. They were kind of grating on my nerves."

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Teaching Moment [Vee/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:17 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"That fact you have not been manifesting long, means nothing. I had Reiryoku out the ass long before I cast my first Kido. Sometimes your body is predisposed to do things a certain way, only in this situation the certain way is harmful to you so you need to shunt it out of that inborn way of doing things."

With the teacherly part done, Hannah would just nod and take out her phone. In a world of spiritual powers and teleportation, having a phone was often overlooked but no less a handy thing to have.
"Here, you can put your contact details in. It's not much use for me because I can't see the buttons and such, but I can receive calls. It speaks the person calling and I can accept by voice. I am always around to help if you need me, so don't hesitate to call. And you are welcome for the Kido. They were kind of being annoying, I will agree"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:22 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

"..For real? I honestly never thought of that."

Had she had this buried inside of her this entire time? Why did it take so long to pop up? Why did it hold out til she was grown? She just didn't get it, but she supposed it wasn't the time to focus on that; what was important in the end was working her power up to be something that wouldn't hurt her, and would only help her.

She'd smile and nod, taking the phone and adding her contact name and phone number to it, chuckling softly, "Yeah, sometimes people can be a handful, but I guess it's not so bad if you have others who're there to support..."

She paused, slowly looking up and staring at Hannah's eyes for a second after hearing her words as it finally clicked as she was handing her phone back, a look of awe and shock on her face,

"..Wait, you're blind?!"

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:40 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You are quite rude that it took you this long to figure that out" Hannah replied, taking the phone and putting into a dress. "When a person is speaking, you should look them in the eyes to show sincerity and interest. And you might notice that mine are glazed and unfocused, never settling anywhere and sort of off kilter for looking at anything. Which are clear indicators of blindness"

Hannah would give her a childing look - or rather, give the space an inch to the left of her, a childing look - and then nod and turn from Vivi.
"If you do need me, call me. I will help whenever you need"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum