Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)

Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:36 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

Kenichi chuckled sheepishly at the parting quip, reminiscent of the humor of the late Ulv Auber. With her disappearance, the room resumed its usual peaceful nature. With her disappearance came Calypso's reappearance, as she frowned at Kenichi outside his bedroom. He didn't particularly blame her, though.

He didn't take the time to observe the type of level she was on and so, he acted out of excitement and passion, where forethought and patience would've aided him far more successfully. Kenichi rose up from his position on the ground and looked at his fists. As Hvit said, it would bode well for him to grasp the fire before he lost himself to an unforgivable path. Would she talk to him?

He could only leave that to fate to decide. In the meantime, having worked up a good sweat from exercise and being within Hvit's presence, he decided to request two bowls of well-prepared ramen. He had a bowl set aside for her if she desired to eat and he had his own bowl, along with a few of his beloved bao buns.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:20 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

Calypso would return a short while after the Ramen was delivered, and give the second most exxagerated frown ever to have been frowned. She was on a roll for the first one, and so the second frown did not frown quite so much. Obviously, she did not go in to start eating the Ramen he had got for her because she did not get that intent and thought he was just being a hungry guy. Calypso herself had been known to eat a lot over her days.

She did, however - after a few seconds as if talking to someone in her head - come into the room and sit down in front of him.
"So, you are pretty well established here for being from Japan. Pretty rare to maintain such places in another's territory"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:51 pm

Kenichi smiled as Calypso sat before him, handing her the bowl of ramen prepared for her. He took the time to stroke his chin thoughtfully before reflecting on his estate. His roots were in japan but he felt more connected to China. His mother was a traveler at heart and Kenichi supposed that joy for travel rubbed off on him. Still, he felt a sense of kinship whenever he explored the lands of china with his fellow cultivators. Kenichi set his ramen down to let it cool slightly while he continued helping himself to the meat buns.

"My mom has always been a traveler at heart, so the idea of establishing was difficult at first. She'd spend her years in Japan at first, and then just as suddenly travel back to China the next. When family responsibilities were passed onto me, I decided to stay here. I love it here. I've met more cultivators here than I ever have in Japan, though I still travel there. I had thought about finding a home and settling down in Minatumi but that was more of a decision based on me wanting to be around my rival, Ulv Auber. Alas, fate had other plans. Hvit - the spirit that resides within you - gave me well-needed advice and brought closure to my soul of what happened to Ulv."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rise(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:16 am

"....Is that it? You built yourself a large estate and populated it with servants, outside your country and clan because you like to travel? Is that a common thing to do? We don't have many large establishments in Scandinavia, and have a few hotels and rest stops in Europe, but never have we had a family so decadent to go somewhere else where they would have no support, and build a great edifice like this simply because. I had thought it was a grand embassy to welcome the Queen, or a waystation of a thousand men. But it's just....your house"

Calypso would lean back and stare at the ceiling for a while. Maybe that was why the fight ended as it did. A clan so rich and decadent as to build something like this in another's sphere of influence was definitely a clan that wouldn't consider others when doing things...

She'd then note the offered Ramen and hold out her hand.
"No, thank you. I have eaten. I have eaten a lot actually, they seem to think I have a bottomless storage for such things, or that I am going to burn through a mass of energy, sitting in bed"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:42 am

Kenichi shook his head as he set the ramen down. His appetite was a ravenous one. He would not let the second bowl be wasted. Kenichi could offer the woman nothing but a sheepish shrug. He was a man who rarely held regrets towards his path or actions in life.

"Me? Building a place like this? No, sister Calypso. My mother did this on a whim. She was so infatuated with this culture and the various men and women within that she decided to build an estate here to feel as if she truly fit in with her fellow cultivators. She went as the wind blew, enjoying whatever life offered. Men, women, food, and testing her mettle against those who challenged her. She never said it outright but even my birth was a result of her decadent nature."

Kenichi raised his arm toward the ceiling, softly stretching it out as he continued to speak.

"Recognizing that my heart was rooted here, once she felt I could handle myself, she passed it onto me. In all that time, I traveled the world to face other fighters. One can never grow without adversity. It was a humbling experience. I don't regret my travels around the world, either. That said, to me, I've made this estate more than just a place where we're taking space within one's territory. In the current days, I openly issue challenges and celebrations for those who wish to enjoy a grand spar and an even grander meal. I always take a few of my servants with me on my travels, too. Those who serve me deserve my utmost love and compassion. Any man or woman that can serve others without complaint deserves to be acknowledged."

Perhaps his mother viewed it as a playful whimsy but to Kenichi - who now stood as the unquestioned leader - he viewed it as a way of finding other warriors with whom he could test his skill. He had always made sure his servants spread the word throughout the city of his desires to spar when he arrived. If he could gather enough, perhaps a tournament was a possibility. That would be fun.

"My appetite is akin to a black hole. Whenever I'm training, I work up a significant appetite. Even when I can't have a good fight, a full belly is also a delight." Kenichi ate the first bowl of ramen and called for one of his siblings to eat the other bowl that Calypso refused. He rose up from his bed to sit before her, face-to-face.

"In any case, I can tell you are still upset with me. The many frowns tell a thousand tales. I am not a man who regrets too many things in his life but know that I am deeply troubled by my lapse in judgment - in a moment where I chose excitement over forethought. For that, I offer my utmost apologies." He would bow his head before her, palm to fist, expressing his regret through his body language in the only way he knew how.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:12 am

What a strange place. The Valkyries would never stand for such whimsy and casual disregard for another. But the people of the North did pick fights a lot easier from access to techniques that made them a lot less damaging.

"Of course I am upset. I don't mind losing a fight so long as there is something to get out of it. All that I got out of this was that some people have no brains in their head. Sure, suplexing your cousin into the couch because he stole your Hákarl is one thing, but he's not going to get hurt. Going flat out on someone clearly much weaker than you is entirely another. The idea that people exist like that makes the need to be strong a pressing one indeed..."

She'd ponder that for a moment. Wasn't like she couldn't explosively grow in strength if she really pushed her Dragonblood and made many Affs. Tsu Clan should have a Dragonblooded technique...

"But, apologises do nothing. It happened, and nothing will ever unhappen. Apologise by never doing it again and teaching others Temperance"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:30 pm

He nodded his head respectively towards Calypso. Indeed, apologies would do nothing. He had spoken his peace twice and so, as a man who always aimed to take action, he would not repeat an apology again. It was a regret he would live with and learn from. Rising up from his part of the floor, he would gaze out towards the window before he turned back to Calypso and simply chuckled heartily.

"Well, whatever you aim or seek in life, so as long as it is a path that makes you proud, I will gladly offer my support and resources so that you might see it to fruition. Be it training or even learning a cultivation technique, I can be a shoulder you can lean on for support on your path to greatness."

Kenichi turned to her and smiled, as he offered a hand to help her up.

"Would you like a start-over spar in the future? Again, whatever use you have for me on your path, I am more than willing to support. I'm sure I'll do something to get you to smile at me. You have too much of a cute face to be frowning all the time," he'd comment as he chuckled.

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:31 am

"Support is one thing, but what would resources do? I'm a Gandr, there is nothing you can give me I can not get easier. We are two different styles, so your resources and techniques are not as good as what I can get from my home. It's why people generally don't set up in another person's place. The immense rudeness of that aside, they just don't have what you need to progress, so it's often a waste of money"

Finishing up here, she would stand and look to Kenichi some. It had been a poor first meeting, but that was hardly a unique thing in Wulin, didn't mean they were going to carry on the poor meetings.

"Maybe in the future. But for now I'm going to get outside and meet up with my half-brother. If we meet later then I shall not hold this meeting against you, so long as it is not repeated"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum