Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro)

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:38 am
Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 HyfhdW1

SHIRO

“I’m afraid of your ‘One’.” Shiro found himself muttering after that grand speech from his lovely opponent.

Honestly, what a guy. There are so many colorful people around. Back when he was what he was, things were always so bleak and colorless. Sometimes he likes the way things are, and sometimes he feels like he could go with going back to a more boring existence. At least then he wouldn’t have to think about things like meeting someone’s brother. All he had to think about back then was doing his job and hoping to survive till the next day.

And then, there’s the thing about Rukia just being better than him. She’s a Noble, but she’s also just… better. He’s literal scum in the eyes of some, and she’s, like, the best of the best to many. The Kuchiki are rather upstanding people, aren’t they? He’s probably already tarnished her name a bit just by existing beside her. It also sucks that she’s probably the one protecting him. Maybe it’s the fact that his father sucked so hard that makes him want to be the stronger one. Yet, he hasn’t trained much to try and get to that level. He wonders why…

“I don’t know… Being weaker than her isn’t a big problem, but it’s not really manly, is it? I don’t really care much about how strong she is, but when it comes to an altercation, I wouldn’t mind if the pawn had as much firepower as the Queen.”

He moved his Queen, jumping across the whole board.

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:18 am
Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Hey, maybe I will be too, who knows? That's the fun of all this, if you think about it."

Another laugh from Kyo, but he was still thinking the whole thing over in his head. After all, this was probably a pretty complicated situation for Shiro to be in, eh? Much as Kyo tried to avoid all the noble shenanigans that came with his pedigree, he knew exactly what a headache they could be. Ah, and that was true, too.

"Well, that's true. But I'm not just talking about physical strength, you get me? There'll be issues she can't handle that you can. Long as you get those covered, I think that's plenty manly. But if you want to get stronger for her sake, well, that's the manliest thing there is, if you ask a lot of people."

Kyo rubbed his chin as he thought about that, more or less ignoring the threat of the queen in its immediacy and focusing instead on the continued plan to put Shiro into checkmate.

"I've been planning to try and get a little scarier too, if I'm being totally honest with you. How's about we work together on it? Always good to have a training partner."

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:56 pm

Of Love and War (Kyo/Shiro) - Page 2 HyfhdW1

SHIRO

“I swear, Kyo. You’re not bringing some sociopath around me. A woman you’re afraid of is probably someone that shouldn’t exist in the first place.”

Honesty, Shiro wants nothing to do with a woman who spooks the tough guy on campus. He doesn’t even want think about it, and he’s murdered people in cold blood. In fact, he’s not going to think about it. Shiro has bigger fish to fry, like a whole Noble family breathing down his neck as he bumps nasties with one of the most prolific women in Soul Society. Kyo’s right. There are some things that Rukia can’t do on her own, like flirt or reach the top shelf. Everything else though? Well, Shiro knows his place in the hierarchy.

“I want to be dependable, not only because I can fight though, but because I don’t make a fool out of myself when it matters the most. She’d probably call me stupid for overthinking it, but it’s kinda hard to not overthink things like this. Nobles a-, well, were, now, literally controlling everything.”

“Now, don’t think of this as me asking you for advice on that kind of stuff, Kyo. Training is fine, but you don’t seem the best Noble-type.”

He threw a look at the man, one that was taunting his manners, but that’s all it was: soft banter. Anyway, he moved another piece, taking another. Their game isn’t really all that interesting. There’s a bit of thought thrown into it, but Shiro knows his attention isn’t where it should be if he’s trying to win. That’s fine.

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum