Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Left_bar_bleue0/0Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Empty Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro)

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:18 am
Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) HyfhdW1

SHIRO

Class dismissed, there’s nothing left for Shiro for the rest of the day. He could head home and relax, maybe do some homework. However, he could also stop by a certain class and spend the rest of his day doing something else with someone else. What are they going to do? He doesn’t know, but that won’t stop him from intercepting her. Whatever she has planned for today is secondary to what he wants. Though, maybe he’ll just chill with her as she does whatever it is she has to do, like grading or something. Eh, it’s something they’ll have to work out when they get there.

That presents the next problem. He’s here, but this darn class is still in session. How much longer are they going to be? Couldn’t be that much longer, right? His class got out a bit early, so he has like 20 or so minutes of waiting ahead of himself. He can work with that. Besides, this gives him time to finish up some work, so he just planted his ass on the floor and got busy with what work he has. He didn’t even notice when the time actually came. It took someone accidentally bumping him with their leg to get his attention, and that just resulted in him shrugging and staying on the ground. No doubt the woman he’s waiting on has a bit of other stuff to do before she exits the room. And, just that fast, he’s nodding off to everland.

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH

Last edited by Siegharty on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Empty Re: Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro)

Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:21 pm
Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) EBtDgNS

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

More days, more lessons. While Rukia enjoyed her work with the 7th Division perfectly well, it was honestly her work at the Academy that she would say she was far more passionate about. It was rewarding just seeing all the bright young faces, still optimistic and hoping to change things for the better. Of course, there were plenty of students that didn't quite have that same passion, but that didn't change the few who did.

As she collected her work and headed out of the classroom, however, she could do little other than sigh to herself. He was almost like a puppy, waiting for her out here. Rukia crouched down, and while her first thought was to give him some sort of scare to wake him, she quickly reminded herself that he probably wasn't the sort to do that to.

"Hey. Shiro. You're not supposed to sleep out here, you know."

She'd be lying if she said she wasn't happy to see him, but she did still want him abiding by Academy standards.

END POST | PAY ATTENTION, CLASS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Left_bar_bleue0/0Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:57 pm

SHIRO

But sleeping is nice, especially after a long day of boring lessons and schoolwork. He doesn’t want to wake up. Somehow, he found that perfect spot against the wall that’s proven to be really comfortable. Though, it’s not like he’s fallen into some deep sleep. It’s only been like 20 minutes, so it didn’t take much to get his eyes open. At least what he woke up to was nice. Those big purple eyes, circular face, and childish cheeks: why, it must be the one and only.

“Oh. Hey. Must have dozed off a bit.” He yawned as he spoke. “Was waiting for you to come out.”

He moved to get up, using the wall for support as he got to his feet and stretched. Damn. He had to work his neck a bit to get that little cramp forming out of it. A wall is still a wall no matter how comfortable you get. Once he was done with that, however, he quickly turned his attention to her, his eyes glazed over a little still. Oh. He should greet her properly. A hand to her cheek, and he’s leaning in to place a quick peck to her forehead before ushering her along down the hallway.

“Got anything to do today? Grading or whatever?”

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Teach Me Something (Rukia/Shiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:21 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"I can see that."

Of course, that wasn't meant to be condescending. Rukia had long since settled into the sort of back and forth that came naturally with Shiro, and so she said it with a small smirk as she watched him stand. Said smirk was even present as he kissed her on the forehead, though her face rapidly shifting in tone to a faint red did give away the actual way she felt about what had just happened.

"I've got a little bit of grading and the like, but it's nothing that has to get done right away. I'm not scheduled for any patrols today, either. Why, hoping to whisk me off somewhere exciting?"

Best to try and move the conversation along, get her mind off the public display of affection. She knew that was normal, of course, so she didn't exactly want to chide him over it. But it didn't really change that it was embarrassing.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:19 pm

SHIRO

Owie. Why must she always punch him so hard? There are probably enough pictures of him sleeping on the floor out there, and she just had to hammer it in. He’s mentally making a big deal out of it, but his mouth thought it best to just leave it alone. They can’t always have a contest of wits everytime they get together. Besides, he’d rather her red face not get worse in public. It may be cute, but he’s fairly certain she’d like to keep her teaching dignity intact. Miss Kuchiki practicing pda at school might stir a bit of trouble down the line. Nah. Best to cherish the new memory of her tomato complexion and keep it moving.

“Honestly, I wouldn’t mind chilling and watching you grade some papers. I promise not to be too much of a bother. If we head out, I’d rather your plate be clear because who knows when we’d get back.”

A light chuckle to add a bit more of a suggestive feel to the situation, and it seems he had no reason at all to come by then to just be here, but that’s enough reason.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:45 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

Any response Rukia typically would have had was pretty much buried as Shiro finished his response, and she looked almost stunned as she looked between him and...well, anything else, really, as if she were trying to put together what it was he'd actually said.

"What, planning for another trip like the first one? That's pretty bold of you, you know."

There was something of a playful edge to Rukia's voice, a degree of menace that even she wasn't entirely sure entirely how genuine it was. What was she supposed to say about something like that? Yeah, she did appreciate how honest he was, but not when it was just a situation like this, right out in the Academy!

"I don't think the grading will take long. If you want to hang around and get some rest while I do that, I don't mind."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:02 am

SHIRO

Like the first one, huh? Does she mean when they went out to that ramen stall that one time? There wasn’t anything particularly bold about that, so she must be talking about something else. What was the first time they actually did something a bit uncharacteristic? It took a second, but he, of course, remembered when they were on Earth and everything that happened while there. If she’s talking about that, then yeah. Guess that was bold. Whatever the case, this is scary. The hair on the back of his neck is standing up. It’s like jumping into a pool with a dolphin, but then remembering the fact that dolphins kill sharks for fun.

“Uh… Just to clarify, I’m not really trying to, you know, do that kind of stuff. Just… Erm… You know… Sometimes you lose track of time, is all. So, I wouldn’t wantcha to forget to do your work if we end up out a little late.”

He didn’t really say he wouldn’t hate it if they did that kind of stuff, but he doesn’t want her to think he only wants to go out so they can do that kind of stuff. His mind was more on drinking and doing simple things like watching a movie or two. Maybe he should let her do her thing and then come back to bother her. Though, he really has nothing else to do but wait, and if he actually falls asleep in something like a bed, he’s not sure if he’d want to get back up.

“I’ll just sit in a corner and watch, yeah? You won’t even notice me.”

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:12 am

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

Well, Rukia had wanted to give him a hard time, but it seemed like he'd taken it a little bit harder than she meant to. Oops. Part of her was almost embarrassed to concede that she might have gone too far, but she'd grown up over the last few centuries, at least enough to admit when she was in the wrong. Reaching out to take his hand, she offered him something of a conciliatory smile, before leading the way out of the Academy.

"How about I sit in your lap while I do the grading? As long as you don't go looking at all the papers, I'd have to report you to the administration if you did that."

Not that it would actually have mattered. After all, he wasn't in any of her courses, and it wasn't as if it mattered if an outside student saw the grading for finished assignments in other classes.

"I know you're not just trying to do that. If you were, I don't think I'd still be with you."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:44 am

SHIRO

Talk about bold. Here he is trying to be a gentleman, and she just hits him where it hurts the most: his lap. Now, she’s the one being rather blunt at school. Thankfully, no one’s around. But, still. How could he turn down an offer like that? Hell, he couldn’t even fight off the slight red tint that invaded his cheeks. It’s not like he’s particularly flustered, but he definitely didn’t expect her to suddenly grow so risque out of the blue. It’s his job to tease her. Damn. Rubbing the back of his head, he had to turn his gaze away from her for a second.

“You got a deal.”

Now he’s ready to get someplace private. Maybe they won’t actually head out after she’s done. Will he be able to restrain himself? He’s not even confident in her anymore. If she’s going to be dropping it like this at random, there’s no way he can ever be prepared. Hopefully, they act civilized and she actually finishes her grading. Maybe he should let her spook him more. It seems that she’s a sucker for making it up.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:57 am

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

Ha! There was an undeniable smug pride to Rukia's expression as she watched Shiro look away like that. Honestly, she hadn't even been sure if that would really get much of a rise out of him at all, but she was pretty glad to see that it worked. Of course, she hadn't actually thought fully about what that plan entailed, but she'd committed now. No going back on it.

"Then let's get going."

Despite the energy in her step as she led the way to her tent at the 7th Division, Rukia was honestly more than a bit nervous about this sort of thing. She wasn't the sort to be this forward, and normally that sort of talk was the kind of thing she'd punch someone on the shoulder for. But she couldn't exactly do that to herself, could she? So instead, she just brought him right into her tent, and gestured toward her bed with one hand.

"I'll get some tea made, make yourself comfortable."

The whole interior of the place was, in pretty much every way, very obviously Rukia's handiwork. While the furnishings themselves were fairly standard, everything in the place was decorated with girlish, cutesy designs. The bedsheets, the wall decor, even little things like the curtain around the shower and the rug on the floor. And that was to say nothing of the plethora of bunny pillows practically spilling off the bed.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum