Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hotheaded Huh? (Yoruichi/Kokoro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hotheaded Huh? (Yoruichi/Kokoro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hotheaded Huh? (Yoruichi/Kokoro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hotheaded Huh? (Yoruichi/Kokoro)

Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:48 am
Hotheaded Huh? (Yoruichi/Kokoro) - Page 2 HEADER_0154-015

Yoruichi smiled, pleased to say the least that not only was Kokoro willing to help, but that she'd also somewhat kept her attention somewhat on some of the things going on. Or well.... to the extent that she understood a biot of what was going on around some of the more prominent members of the family. "Attagirl~ I knew I could count on you." She chimed fondly, pulling Kokoro into a one-armed hug. All the while her mind chipped away at the situation itself that was at hand. She'd heard about Yugiri's banishment but she had actually not heard how she was doing with that. The fact that she was actually taking WELL to it was a pleasant surprise. Chidori was ... a less than pleasant situation. She still had to figure out what was going on there, last she'd heard Sol was still an active member of the gotei, but she wasn't sure if they had actually spoken with eachother at come point.

"And what about the other Noble Families? I have to admit I'm a little alarmed about how little I've actually heard about what's going on with them." She murmured with furrowed brows. What little she'd heard about the Kuchiki was purportedly pretty old information. That and that Rukia seemed to be dating a student at the academy. A tidbit of information she wasn't quite sure if she even believed. She supposed time had an effect on people in.....different ways.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum