Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha)

Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:42 pm

NATASHA | IMPOSTER

Natasha could not really pinpoint how to place Ehefera's comment about there being plenty of men in the Sternritter. Did Natasha give off some type of male-craving aura? Shrugging her shoulders softly, she simply continued to enjoy the time she was spending with Ehefera. She wondered if, somewhere deep down, the raven-haired woman might have felt some sort of competition towards her.

If she was truly being observant rather than casual, Natasha pondered why she would place an emphasis on men within the Vandenreich. Of course, it was not entirely unfounded for women to talk about males during their time spent together but it just felt odd for some reason.

Moving on from the subject, Ehefera asked her about what she had been up to so far since she got situated within the City of Lights. A good transition, certainly. Enough to distract her from growing suspicions...

"Nothing too eventful, darlin'. Maybe the occasional bar visit for a drink to ease the spirits but outside o' that, spendin' my time playin' video games and preparin' meals for myself. Maybe some target training here and there but nothin' else' worthy of note, I'd say. That'll be changin' soon, I reckon."

END POST | AMONG US

Last edited by Iori on Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:31 pm
Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-a7d9d99ff9aa04a6ab6de37cc3449055

Ehefra Kleinmund | Stupid

Ehefra nodded along as Natasha took the time to talk a bit about what she usually did on her off time, head canting to the side and raising a brow in slight surprise when the answer seemed so ....mundane. This was not the sort of activities she had anticipated from a big, blond, beautiful gunslinger from the americas. She had EXPECTED it to be going to the gym, shopping, shooting.....guns..... and shit like that. And yet this woman sounded like a NEET! Well okay maybe that was exaggerating. More or less the bars and the training were on point to what she'd expected, but THIS srt of woman playing video games seemed a bit bizarre. Now hold on there Ehefra, don't get ahead of yourself! She probably plays mobile games or something. UGH.

She still smiled the entire time, only taking a couple seconds to nod before she gave her reply. "Huh, I wouldn't have pegged you as the gaming type. What sort of games do you usually play? I ....gotta admit I probably don't train as often as I probably should. I suppose that's the drawback of being in a division without as much field work." She sighed in admission, folding her legs and ......thinking things over.

"I'm sorry if I seem a little out of sorts. It's been a bit of a long day and I've had some ......unusual projects fall into my lap as of late. Ah ...also ..uhm....when did you want to eat?" She then asked, remembering that NAtasha had asked her here for dinner. She hardly wanted to keep the woman up all night talking without getting a chance to eat.

End post | Those Thighs Tho
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:13 pm

NATASHA | TIME TO COOK

Natasha toyed her blonde locks of hair as Ehefera wondered about the type of games the woman enjoyed playing. A wide smile formed in her countenance as she answered the raven-haired woman. There were so many games she came to enjoy nowadays that she could create an entire list but she chose to keep it in a digestible format that could be processed easily.

"Well, as you can tell, bein' a wielder of guns' - I love peekin' into what's been done' with first-person shooter games. It's nothin' like actual live-action gunslingin' but it fixes the itch every once' and a while. If I'm not touchin' FPS, fightin' games and rpgs are my go to. I don't think there isn't a game I wouldn't play as long as I find it interestin'."

Focusing in on Ehefera's words, Natasha tilted her head as she curiously gazed at the woman. Research was certainly amusing at first but who'd simply want to be confined to a chair and a computer all the time? From what she gleamed during their competition, Ehefera was certainly capable of holding her own on the battlefield. She didn't know the full scope of her abilities but still...

Rising up from the couch, Natasha stretched her arms out as she smiled at Ehefera. She sifted through her fridge for a few ingredients and set them down on the counter.

"We can eat now, if ya' want, darlin'. Tho' if ya' ever feel like ya' want to train... I'm more than willin' to be a trainin' partner. It can get kinda' borin practicin alone... would be nice to see how we hold up against one another... only if yer willin', of course. Ya' got a favorite food' ya like?"

END POST | WHAT'S ON THE MENU?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum