Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) Empty Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha)

Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:49 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

It had been a week since Natasha had met Ehefera at the targeting range in the City of Lights. Recalling their first meeting, Natasha could only smile in amusement as she flashed back to how odd their first meeting felt.

Thankfully, it wasn't a bad meeting which gave her an opportunity to see the woman again. Perhaps, she'd feel comforted to know she was a member of the Vandenreich now, to know she had an actual house and not a hotel.

The house itself was a common affair, a normal home with a few rooms she could experiment with and decorate once she found the time. For now, she had set up her house enough to outfit her living room with a state of the art television and gaming system to sate the boredom.

A comfortable couch and a few chairs here and there... It was a pretty cool place to chill and that suited the blue-eyed sharpshooter just fine. Lounging across the couch out of boredom, Natasha decided she'd invite Ehefera and start their second meeting on a good foot'. She decided to text Ehefera with a message that read -

Finally an official member now. Just waitin' on a division, lol! If yer' not busy... I'd like to show ya' what my house looks like. Treat ya to a meal or somethin'. Southern Hospitality, remember? :3

Hitting send, Natasha turned on the television and awaited a text in return or the woman's arrival. Either or worked plenty' fine.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) Empty Re: Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha)

Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:43 pm
Sweet Tea(Ehefera/Natasha) HEADER_sample-a7d9d99ff9aa04a6ab6de37cc3449055

It didn't take long for Ehefra to make note of the message, especially when Beeps reminded her of the little notification. She had been pleased to see Natasha finally making it through the selection process. It was hardly like she'd expected her NOT to make it in. The woman had proven more than capable, she had to admit it had been impressive, seeing the woman there with guns blazing, that weird competitive smile on her face, that hair rippling in the wi- GAH! She slapped herself, twitching a bit and grunting as she got a hold of herself. Right.

A pause, peering down at her phone before finally texting out a response.

>>Text Congratulations on your acceptance, I will arrive in about twenty minutes. Should I bring anything?

She smiled. Short and to the point! She was proud of herself. Already she was starting to get ready. Rather than the uniform that they had met in, Ehefra decided to put on something a bit ....flashier! A little bit of shown skin, but also cool, and a little cute! A matching blue skirt and cropped jacket over a black tube top and sat shorts! Athletic and also cool! Right? Or course Ehefra was wildly unaware that her own sense of style practically screamed 'weeb'. But then again, it was entirely possible that Natasha wouldn't even notice! She paused, taking a glance at her phone and waiting for a response, already confident that she was going to blow the socks off that big ape of a woman when they saw her threads!
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:46 pm

"Hm. Probably a few snacks and drinks to hold us' over until I'm done cookin', whenever I cook. See ya soon, s'ugah.

Finishing the last text and hitting send, Natasha leaned back in her couch, breathing a sigh of contentment as she momentarily took a moment to reminisce on how it felt to talk to others and enjoy spending time together with her fellow peers. It was a refreshing feeling that the blue-eyed sharpshooter hardly took for granted.

Rising from the couch, Natasha would walk towards a mirror near the living room and survey her appearance. Giving the mirror a thoughtful nod, Natasha would march towards her room and slip into some pretty casual house clothing.

She would apply some light makeup for appearance's sake and make her return downstairs, awaiting the arrival of her special guest.

Last edited by Iori on Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Ehefra Kleinmund | Is this a date tho?

Ehefra couldn't help but be a bit concerned when Natasha of all people approved of her outfit, briefly wondering if she should have worn something a bit less....... Natasha-y. Ah well, she didn't let it show, instead smiling as she completely ignored any notion of sitting to set her contributions to the food situation on the table. "Nice to see you too! I was a little unsure of what kind of snacks you liked so i just brought a couple things. Are the others going to get here soon?" She asked, because SURELY Natasha wouldn't just want to havea 1 on 1 dinner with Ehefra right? This was platonic, so NATURALLY this little celebration of the woman's joining the Vandenreich would have other people right?

"Uhhhh as for how it's been, nothing much out of the ordinary. Training and work as usual. Actually found myself a bit of a hobby too!" She noted, though wondered if she should consider hanging out with Ira a hobby or not. No, probably studying Ira's condition was the hobby. "My dad always said if you wanna find yourself a good man, show him you're passionate about something."
Post End | Is this seat taken?

Last edited by ForgottenMercy on Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:43 pm

Hearing a few knocks, Natasha walked towards the door and opened it, greeting Ehefera with a polite wave and a bubbly smile. Natasha observed her appearance and gave a whistle of approval as she welcomed her in.

"Lookin' stylish there, darlin'. I hope ya' feel welcome in my humble abode. Make yerself' at home."

Closing the door behind them, Natasha gazed at the raven-haired woman with a bright smile before she made her way to the couch. She wondered where Ehefera would choose to sit. She could prepare their dinner now, but where was the fun in that? She asked her to bring the snacks and refreshments for a reason, after all.

"So, how'va ya' been since we last met?"

Last edited by Iori on Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:04 pm

Ehefra Kleinmund | Is this a date tho?

Ehefra couldn't help but be a bit concerned when Natasha of all people approved of her outfit, briefly wondering if she should have worn something a bit less....... Natasha-y. Ah well, she didn't let it show, instead smiling as she completely ignored any notion of sitting to set her contributions to the food situation on the table. "Nice to see you too! I was a little unsure of what kind of snacks you liked so i just brought a couple things. Are the others going to get here soon?" She asked, because SURELY Natasha wouldn't just want to havea 1 on 1 dinner with Ehefra right? This was platonic, so NATURALLY this little celebration of the woman's joining the Vandenreich would have other people right?

"Uhhhh as for how it's been, nothing much out of the ordinary. Training and work as usual. Actually found myself a bit of a hobby too!" She noted, though wondered if she should consider hanging out with Ira a hobby or not. No, probably studying Ira's condition was the hobby. "My dad always said if you wanna find yourself a good man, show him you're passionate about something."
Post End | Is this seat taken?
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:34 pm

NATASHA | JUST THE TWO OF US

Natasha tilted her head in confusion, gazing at Ehefera as if she were speaking another language. If the physical manifestation of a question mark could've appeared above her head, it would've certainly conveyed the level of confusion she felt so far. Natasha chuckled with a casual wave of her hand, dismissing the idea that anyone else would be arriving.

Truth be told, she did recall meeting a Quincy woman during her first outing in the City of Lights. She hadn't gotten her contacts nor any of the other female Vandenreich members. Ehefera was her only definitive acquaintance so far.

"Sorry to break it to ya', honey, but yer' the only contact I have in my phone so far. I met someone durin' my first' day in the City of Lights - Vivyan, I think? But I didn't bother to get any of her information. I'm sure ya' won't mind, though, right, darlin'? Two of us' can have just as much fun as any ole' group of ladies', I'm sure."

Stretching her arms, she directed her gaze towards Ehefera as she set the snacks and refreshments down and thought of what they could do as friends to pass the time.

"That's some good advice from your pops~ Men love a woman with passion n' zeal. And with how' pretty ya' look on the eyes, I'm sure you'll have a handsome customer' on your hands' in no time."

END POST | WE CAN MAKE IT IF WE TRY

Last edited by Iori on Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:08 pm

Ehefra Kleinmund | Something Something Something Hobag

The woman's comment made her furrow her brows just a little. That ......alright. But as Natasha spoke it seemed that this wasn't so much a product of being any sort of advance, it seemed the girl was just unpopular with no friends! And that put a smile on Ehefra's face, sheepishly waving it off as Natasha seemed to think it over. "OH! Don't worry about that, I know exactly how you feel. I don't think I really got along with anyone when I joined." She lied, making her way over and bending over to put the snacks down, pleased with her own mental notion of superiority. It was stupid to fixate on, but it made her feel less......threatened.

She turned around and paused when she noticed Natasha taking a moment to eye her when she'd been putting the stuff down. Weird.... but she decided to ignore it. Unaware that Natasha had been skeeving on her and thinking about things to do. She did however.... stop in her tracks when the woman talked about her father. "No, not really, I .....was being sarcastic." She noted quietly. not irritated, not mean, just a bit ....deflated. The subject of her dad wasn't something she liked hearing about in a positive light. She made her way to the couch and sat down. "His idea of a 'passion' was finding some safe job, snagging a rich guy, and making as many babies as possible." She murmured, her brows furrowed a little. "He'd always try to get me to hang out with the other girls, make friends. But I never liked any of that stuff. I'm sue if he saw what my hobbies were these days, he'd tell me to find new ones." She murmured, folding her legs and sighing as she leaned back in her seat.

Why the fuck did she say any of that? She wrinkled her nose just a little. "Sorry, that was ....you shouldn't worry about knowing too many people. Honestly It's..... been hard. People are friendly and all. But the separations of the divisions makes things feel a little.......clicky. The guy who recruited me seemed really nice. But ...honestly, I've never even seen him since I joined and wound up in another division. You've got sternritter written all over you. I'm sure once you're settled into your new group...... you'll have all kinds of people to hang out with." She smiled, even if she was glaring internally. Fuck. FUCK! She'd TRIED to steer away from the topic of her feelings but that shit just popped right back up! She already knew where Natasha had her sight set on, it was all over that little gunplay stunt. She was going to be a sternritter. Where just about most of the people seemed intent to go. A small glimmer of resentment coursed through her, but she didn't let that break her smile.

"Trust me, I'm sure there will be plenty of people interested. You had some really great skills on the range. I'm sure all kinds of eager young guys will want lessons." she noted, that fake cheer maintained to hide the thorns in her throat.

Post End | Country Music is Stupid
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:15 pm

NATASHA | TWO GIRLS

"Don't worry' about it, darlin'. Friendship's kinda' sacred to me, yanno'? If I have one or two friends' that really care' about my wellbein' versus a group of phonies who only use me, I'd pick those two friends everyday of the week. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get acquainted with the rest of the ladies' in no time."

Natasha waved her hand in a carefree manner. She was confident she'd build a friendly relationship with the rest of the female members in no time. There was nothing that indicated she'd have a hard time befriending them, but she could never know until actually met the rest of them.

For now, she was content to spend time with Ehefera and get to know her better, considering she was the first woman she officially met in her person, proper introductions and all.

Though unexpected, a glimpse into Ehefera's background caused Natasha to form a smile out of curious amusement. She certainly didn't expect it but neither did she make any motion to silence her, following the woman's voice as she listened to her speak. According to Ehefera, her father envisioned nothing but a traditional, outdated life for his child, mundane and uneventful - a life without the freedom of choice.

Even though she was not on ideal terms with her own father - as a result of her own foolishness - her father allowed Natasha to live as free as a bird, to control her own path. She could only imagine what that felt like, even if she seemed to make out well from Natasha's point of view. Eherera moved onto the subject of where Natasha would be placed and Natasha tilted her head out of curiosity. The Sternritter, huh? She supposed she wouldn't be against joining that particular group if that's what the higher-ups decided.

Natasha smiled somewhat sheepishly at her last comment. Plenty of young guys? Did she think she was some type of cougar? There was a lot to dissect from all of this, but Natasha decided to address everything in a way that could keep the subject steered into a positive setting. She couldn't quite get why she didn't seem to think she wasn't a catch herself...

"While I don't know the relationship between you and your pops, I'd say you made out pretty well and I think ya' should be proud of what you've accomplished so far. You seem like ya' have the keys to yer' own destiny, and if he can't be happy about that', then keep truckin' along. Ya earned that right at least'."

Natasha rose up on the couch as she looked at the controllers and wondered if Ehefera enjoyed gaming.

"..I'm glad ya' think so highly' of' my shootin' skills, honey, but I ain't really all that suited' to teachin' anybody a lesson'. If I'm chosen for the Sternritter division, I still want to keep in touch with you. I think those young men' yer' refferin' to would be more inclined to talk to a lady whose young and has fire in her heart. Someone like you'. Young, motivated, and fiery. Even though quincy years might' vary' n' all that'... I'm nearly thirty-six years old."

END POST | ONE HOUSE

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:28 pm

Ehefra Kleinmund | I'll kill you

Ehefra paused, her nose tersing slightly as she took a moment to .....process those words of comfort. As well as the ...interesting notion that the woman had not asked to be in a specific division? Sure she herself had also mostly relied on the guidance of her superiors, but it was still strange that the woman had any illussion that she'd be anything other than a sternritter. Well, maybe those undercover people.... but all the same.

"Oh uhm, right. I guess that makes sense. Though I really do think you're probably going to wind up in sternritter." She noted with a bit of a smile and a scoff. Even more when Natasha shifted to talking about the young men. She rolled her eyes just a little. "Right. Well we'll see now won't we. At the very least theres a lot of guys in the Sternritter. Alas the Albedochiffren seems to be a bit more female-leaning as of late." She noted with an idle sigh, rubbing at her eyelid before finally brushing herself off.

"Ahem, but enough about work. What have you been doing in your free time?" She asked, deciding to ...transition the conversation a little as she admittedly was running out of things to talk about. Well....interesting things. She would only feel like shit talking to this fucking southern babe about her days of logistics and construction planning. ugh.

End post | Oh look, a distraction!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum