Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe)

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:37 am
Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 GJVUdSJ

MIYASHIRO HIROE

"Homework and Paperwork? Yeesh, that sounds like a total drag. I can hardly blame you for wanting to hurry up' and get away from here." Hiroe nodded her head as they kept walking, ruminating on how tiresome an exercise that might have been to do both academical study and division paperwork.

That answer alone was enough to give her an inkling of an idea of why he'd reply with the apparent nonchalance from earlier. Hiroe hoped the only studies she'd have to worry about were solely focused on Shino and nothing else, although graduating in any sort of fashion didn't sound like a bad deal. As he spoke about eventual preparation and expecting the unexpected, Hiroe nodded softly after analyzing his words.

Her mentor, Saeko, had always told her that the Gotei United should not be her only goal. Not a goal at all, in fact, but a commitment. She would be fighting hollows... which meant risking her life to claim victory.

"I'm thankful to have something of a secondary teacher in my mentor... she constantly reminds me that if I graduate and join a division, I have to be serious about it all or I'd do better goin' back home to raise a family in Rukongai. That said, that's pretty good advice. I'm gonna keep it in mind when I get out of here a year or two from now, if I'm lucky..."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe)

Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:32 pm
Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

“A year or two? Someone like you? We’ll see. Don’t seem too smart, ya know? Can’t even find your own class.”

He smirked at her. She’s really optimistic. He’s a third year student, and he still has a lot he can learn. There’s no way she learns faster than him. He can’t see it. Maybe he just jinxed her, but that’s not his problem. That just means it wasn’t meant for her.

“Now, don’t get too hooked on the busy stuff. It’s pretty chill too. Lots of people to meet, go out and drink with, have fun… Ya know…”

He won’t leave her with heavy thoughts. It’s good to also know that there are good times ahead along with the stress.

END POST | DREAMER

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:59 pm

MIYASHIRO HIROE

"H-hey! That's not fair! It's my first day here! Mmm!" Hiroe could not help but wave her arms around as if she wanted to punch him in the side and make him say sorry! She was smart! Oooh, she'd show him! The students of her class would suffer her wrath today!

She'd show all of them. Pouting softly, she would listen to his next set of words, another piece of advice to take with her upon her graduation from the academy. Hearing that there was more to work was nice. She welcomed the thought of making friends and going out to hang out and share a drink or two. Sharing a drink with him, though? No! Nu-uh!

"That sounds nice. Whenever I DO get out of here, I'll definitely keep that in mind... Maybe I'll seek you out for a drink, Tiro." Maybe she was tempting fate by calling him the accursed nickname but she had to get her little, albeit weak, counter hit in! Even so, she did welcome his advice with open ears. She was respectful enough to know when to accept advice and learn from those who better equipped with experience.

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:10 pm
Tailoring A Path Towards Greatness(Hiroe) - Page 2 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

He yawned.

“Mmm… If ya do, Squad Seven is where I’ll most likely be found. Good luck, Hiroe.”

As she taunted him, he said her actual name. He’s a smart guy, and, sometimes, you should face opposition with kindness. That usually kills them dead, heh. Though, he’s not trying to make her feel bad or anything. It’s just banter. Yep. Just banter. He’s not going to chase her away yet. He may have helped her just because at first, but after a second or two, he’s decided she’s not the worst.

“Class shouldn’t be too far. Probably let’cha find it yourself now. Just keep straight and read the signs.”

END POST | DREAMER

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:38 pm

MIYASHIRO HIROE

"Wha-" Hiroe had almost expected him to try and hit her with another shortoe comment or something about being a squirt. No, far from it. Rather than engage her, he chose kindness over insults and that caused Hiroe to be somewhat flustered as they finally reached a point where she could walk and direct herself on her own. Squad Seven, huh?

Hiroe turned her face away to hide her blush, trying to play off the fact he had played her a her own game. Even so, he was pleasant enough to be around and she would be a liar not to admit she wouldn't like to see him again. Seemed like a pretty down to earth guy, all things told. Collecting herself, she turned back to him as she smiled, bowing before him as a sign of gratitude for helping her along this much. Now, it was time to go to class. Waving him goodbye, she would call out to him one more time.

"See ya around, Shiro. The next time you see me I'll be in a division, too! You can count on it! Good luck with the Seventh!"

NEW RECRUIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum