Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor]

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:58 am
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 Banner

ALASTOR

He was handling this pretty well. Which was both good in one aspect but also annoying, didn't he acknowledge the seriousness of this topic or the threat? It's like this guy didn't get it and Alastor did have the thought flash through his mind of leaving this guy with a broken jaw. It would really sell the whole thing, wouldn't it? But that'd just land him in a whole lot of shit with Murasaki and he didn't want her job made anymore difficult so he took another step to encroach on the guy's personal space and have to stare up at this guy.

"Alright. As long as we're on the same page."

The redhead said to his companion and knew that this was in no way an intimidating sight when this guy had so many inches on him but whatever. A curt nod and he looked around the place.

"Right and tell her to go home more. Mum and Dad aren't a big fan of the no contact and if you think I'll beat your ass, Dad will beat the shit out of you just for not making your relationship more known and it'll be double if you knock her up before that too."

He said while shaking his head like he was disappointed, even his relationship with Murasaki was known to those two. Alastor's golden eyes seemed to lose some fire, being a lot more nonchalant but still eager to kick this guy's ass for no apparent reason other than that he was dating his sister.

Scarlet Red Vermilion | END POST

Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor]

Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:14 pm
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] - Page 2 SvomhR4

ALASTAIR

Alastor advanced upon him but Alastair held his ground, peering down at the other man with that all too casual stare. He was not indifferent to the other man's qualms, for he would have certainly had his own had everyone's roles in this story been reversed, but neither was he going to allow them to claim some form of dominance or self-assertiveness. If the guy wanted to look him dead in the eyes then he was going to have to grow a few inches anyway.

"I will be sure to tell her you stopped by, but it is not my place to tell her how to present our relationship to her family. I will follow her lead, as I expect her to do when dealing with my own family."

That was a point of genuine disagreement between the pair, but again it was Alastair placing the ball firmly in Sophie's court as a simple matter of principle rather than being particularly inflammatory. Clearly, her brother was a bit of a loose cannon, he supposed it only made sense that he would take his side given the relationship he was currently in.

"Do enjoy your stay in the city, Alastor, and if there is anything I can do to assist you then I am sure you will be able to find means to contact me."

Crimson Red Carmine | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum