Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Empty Re: Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle]

Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:31 pm
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

She understood that Helle was not entirely literal on the idea of never losing anything again - That was merely an expression of hope, a feeling the small woman scarcely felt in her life... Or so she felt. Though she told herself that she only persisted out of self preservation and a desire to learn the world, there was that small glimmer of hope in her darkened heart that perhaps the Quincy would rise again in better company. She still remembered the faces of those she grew up with, even if she herself was not one of them, they.. They were the only family she knew, the bridging to her own humanity she deeply desired. To have all of that stripped away at the whims of those who placed themselves higher was perhaps the worst pain she had ever experienced thus far.

But Helle didn't know that, nor would she know that. She had never entrusted her truest, deepest feelings and experiences to any after she had lost it all, this conversation was hardly paddling across the vast ocean that was her life, her heart, her experiences... But she felt an unfamiliar flourishing in her heart with Helle's referral to her being part of their family. She recalled the many times that word was thrown around - be it in workplaces or friend groups. This was the first time in ages she felt anything, no matter how dim, to being referred to as such,

"..I share that desire, however I don't feel myself easy to perish," She'd speak softly, "..I consume, I grow. I am capable of becoming something to withstand even the most horrid of fates. But I hadn't anything to nurture my ability and strength for.. Until now. Inherently, I am meant to take and bend things to my will.. But I also wish to provide, something I couldn't so long ago. While fear has kept me alive, it kept me away."

END| The Sky
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Empty Re: Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle]

Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:48 pm

Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

“Then give all that you may, and we shall give all that we may in return. That is what family is for, a give and take relationship. If I stand at your side, you must stand at mine. Let us work together to create a bond that none can shatter.”

Helle nodded her head, finding their conversation coming to a definite end. Liltotto may speak her piece, but there are hardly any bases left to cover without straying to another topic. Besides, their drinks have arrived. Helle took her and drank of it, wondering what else was on Liltotto’s mind. She shan’t pick, for it is not her place to force information out of another. She is content with sitting here, away from work.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:21 pm
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto finally seemed to blink when her glass of water was placed in front of her, previously unreadable eyes having more focus as she would reach and immediately start drinking down the glass. Admittedly, apart from the rather deep subject, her hunger was growling and groaning at her to a point she was just getting annoyed by it. The equivalent of sprinkling water into the maw of the sea; it only filled it ever so slightly.

"..Yeah. That's what the group effort's all about," She'd mutter out as she placed the cup down, though if Helle looked upon her carefully as she drank, she clearly did not make any swallowing motions or even took a breath or break. Either way, Liltotto looked to the woman with a peck of amusement to her expression,

"..And as a member of the group... I want to make sure my... Family, is well. Having fun relaxing?"

END| The Sky
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:50 pm

Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] - Page 4 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

“Calling me out once more?”

With a sigh, Helle looked incredulous, as if she couldn’t believe she’s being told off again. To be honest, Helle had wanted someone to come and bother her, but she wasn’t expecting it to be Liltotto of all people. It’s okay, but it’s not what she was looking for, and that brought out another sigh from her. She should at least make the best of this situation.

“I think I will try to get some sleep later on. I need to return to the office soon.”

Strange, right? They just left, and Helle’s already worried about getting back to her work. She did say she wanted to rest, but that’s after she finishes up some more work.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum