Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:51 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"Kay.. This must be it."

She looked up at the name of the bar, and back down to her phone, glowing with a text from who claimed to be a Sternritter named Natasha, wanting to meet and chat with some others over drinks. She had begun her duties and, apart from a few things and weird characters, things had gone relatively smoothly. She had considered bringing Giselle along, but decided against it - even if they would be considered friends and coworkers, and there wasn't any possible way anyone else knew the extent of their relationship... It was kind of like inviting your parent to meet your friends. Maybe she'd give it a go when she was a little better known, but right now it just felt strange.

Entering the bar, those familiar odd looks she'd get would emerge, but she shrugged it off and kept going. Now, who would Natasha be amongst these guys? She had just realized she never sent a picture or really much in the way of identifying herself...

Tch, sends me some yeehaw ass text, but no pic...

Well. There was one solution that wouldn't do unto her any embarrassment. With a few taps, she'd hit the call button.

And now, all there was to do was watch for a chick answering her phone.

END | Yeehaw
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue0/0Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty Re: Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:38 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha was, by her own admission, a person who wore cordiality on her sleeves. Even if she felt her own life falling apart at the seams, it was never in her character to emanate that energy around everyone else and ruin their mood.

Live life to the fullest. Worry little about all the dirt fate has thrown at you and keep moving along. Even so, there was always one place where her mood could vary and the bar was one of them, although it depended on the level of alcohol in her system.

Fortunately, she was someone who could handle a lot of it before she reached the realm of true intoxication.

Currently, to pass the time until her potential friend arrived, Natasha was enjoying a small cup of whiskey while she quietly stared at the men and women across dancing and enjoying their own alcohol.

The ringtone from her cellphone caught Natasha's attention as she reached into her pocket with one hand to look at the screen. For a few moments, she gazed around until she noticed another woman who appears to have dialed her number.

Placing two and two together, Natasha smiled as she waved at Liltoto from the bar, indicating that she was one the one the petite girl had been looking for.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty Re: Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:51 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Ah, there she was; Liltotto got the signal and made her way over to her, some odd stares and murmuring commentary aside. As she made her way over, she was already making analysis and judgement of the woman. Guesses piled her mind quickly, such as if that twang in chat was legitimately how she texted, or some girl trend going online that was some feeble shot at seeming cuter. Either she was some weird clout chaser or a legitimate person - whichever? She'd have to actually talk to her to figure that out, of course.

"Hey, guessing you're the inviter," She'd speak plainly as she climbed up the annoyingly tall chair to sit on it, "Huh, guess we're the only ones who showed up. Eh, it was a pretty last minute call," She'd shrug, only her head and some length of her shoulders and arms visible from her seat, literally looking like a kid just hobbled in and plopped down.

"Natasha, right?"
She'd speak rather calmly yet surely, "Liltotto Lamperd, good meeting you."

She'd stick a small hand up for a handshake to the woman next to her, but overall looked pretty unenthused.

END | Yeehaw
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue0/0Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:08 pm

"I sure am, darlin~ Pleasure to meet ya', Liltoto,." Natasha smiled softly, extending her palm towards Liltoto's small hand, giving the petite girl a steady handshake before pulling her hand away. Natasha observed her appearance quietly as she listened to her speak. Chuckling at Liltoto's comment, she recognized that they were the only two here.

Natasha was familiar with this, having spent time with Ehefera in a similar situation but Natasha was fine with getting to know Liltoto without any of her other female peers present.

Somewhere within a humorous part of her mind, Natasha was going to find a way to have all the Vandenreich females within one setting, a lively one at that. Imagine that, huh~?

"Sorry if none of the other ladies could be present... I know those' gals' sure can be busy but I ain't complainin'. You seem like a cool lil' lady to socialize with, Liltoto. Let's get to know each other, ye~?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:29 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Holy shit, the yeehaw is real.

That thought fluttered by as a few questions were answered, apart from the one she said aloud. Gently pulling her hand away, she'd move to pull something out of her purse - a bag of chips. Her stomach was bothering her like a motherfucker again, and food was not expected anytime soon, so it was something to at least keep it busy.

"...Uh, yeah, sure," Her eyes darted to and fro as she spoke amidst chewing. She had grown distant from attachment over the years - watching friends either grow old and die, or be killed by something bigger than they. She couldn't help but see the woman before her as an aging face, or a bloodied and lifeless one. But at the same time... These moments mattered, future disregarded.

"...Soooo... You play any games?"

END | Yeehaw
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:56 pm

Natasha continued to observe the petite girl sitting across from her as they engaged one another. Liltoto pulled a bag of chips from her purse and started to eat, while Natasha brought her glass towards her lips, drinking a small mouthful of whiskey.

Setting the glass down, she decided to answer Liltoto's question as she tilted her head in curiosity. Games? Natasha adored games, namely the first-person shooter kind.

"I love games, darlin'. specially' of the first-person shootin' kind. What type of games are ya' into, Lil lady~?"

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:28 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto would lean back in her seat a bit, carefully picking at the snack bag, her sharp teeth occasionally flashing into view as she got a little glean of the woman's gaming preferences. Boy oh boy, was Natasha ill-prepared for how loaded an answer she'd receive - twas the experience of an immortal with too much investment in gameplay,

"Damn let's see," She'd think for a moment, "Well for starters, I play a lot of RPGs, start to finish, hundred-percenting and all. I'm not a fan of all of them but if they have stuff like decently designed monsters or stories then yeah, i'll sink a week or month into it. Then there's those shitty multiplayer survival games - I usually am the go-to all nighter for tribes or clans or whatever; they run like shit but are weirdly addicting. Oh yeah, I play some shooters too, sometimes their guns are shit or the crappy updates get in the way of enjoyment but, hey, there's some better ones in that field of trash."

She'd softly exhale through her nostrils as she suddenly got a little riled, "Oooooh though, fuck those games with a million side-quests; I get it, your game's too short so you wanna pad it with garbage, but guess what? Having the garbage in there at all makes it less enjoyable for people who wanna actually do everything there is to be done."

Right after, she'd whip her head to and fro, "Damn, there any waiters here or is it just a walk up and order deal? I don't wanna survive off chips all night."

END | Yeehaw
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:58 pm

As if a machinegun had taken human form, Liltotto had started assaulting Natasha with an avalanche of the type of genres of games she enjoyed. Truth be told, that was the strongest wave of expression she felt from the Liltotto since she had arrived. An amused smile lined her lips as she listened to the woman with open ears until she finished and inquired about food.

Judging by how she went at the bag of chips being pulled from her purse, Natasha assumed the woman was hungry and craved a meal of some kind. Natasha could use a meal herself, figuring it would do neither one of them any good to simply have liquor in their system for the entire night, regardless of how well they could handle alcohol.

"Mm, I suppose' a meal is in order. I gotcha, honey. I'll place an order right now'. Since I invited ya, the meal's on me." Natasha turned away from Liltotto momentarily to place an order in for a large meal, filled with a variety of foods they could pick from up, especially if Liltotto was a picky eater. Natasha could use a good burger or two, with a side' o' fries.

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:07 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto's eyebrows rose when Natasha offered to pay for what sounded like quite a lot of food. Well, she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth - she offered, so she must have the money to pay for it. This was dinner, not a humility contest after all. As soon as the rather great smelling food was placed in front of them, Liltotto would give a nod to Natasha, "Thanks."

She took her own share of a few plates and started on it, however the girl seemed to be eating unusually slow; in fact, she was even eating that way with the chips. It was odd to any paying attention, but was a reasonable strategy for her; she just had to keep her hunger busy, not satiated. Besides, the food actually wasn't too bad, she didn't want to just inhale all of it without giving it a good savoring.

"So, what,"
She'd start after a minute or two of adding to her ever-staving off of pangs, "Are you new or something? I would figure you'd have your own group to eat out with by now if you weren't. What brought you here?"

END | Yeehaw
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:37 am

When the food arrived, Natasha grabbed two burgers and a side of fries. Bringing the burger to her lips, she took a rather mighty bite as she listened to Liltotto inquire about her and her place here. Allowing her food to digest properly, Natasha would answer her before she indulged any further. "Sure am, darlin. I'm what ya' would call fresh blood. Not exactly a new recruit, considerin' I came to you guys but I'm new no matter how ya' word it. I applied for a division and I should know where I'll place myself soon. Hopefully they're o' the sociable' variety~"

Natasha would playfully smile at the thought of joining an actual division and wonder who it was she'd be working with and spending her days around. Taking another bite of the half-eaten burger, Natasha decided to add one more tidbit before she swallowed her food entirely.

"I came here' partly' cuz I needed a change o' scenery and... I felt like years of being in the army coupled with my skills as a Quincy and battlefield experience would' be' o' good use' to you guys and what's been built here so' far. ."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum