Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty Re: Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:41 pm
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

A veteran, huh? Given the current state of the world, of course young people would be thrown into the fire to fight. It wasn't appalling to Liltotto in the slightest; she had been one of those youths apart of a war, she just had the (mis)fortune of being one of the survivors. Even so, she'd look to Natasha, feeling the need to impart her own advice to her, part of her explanation troubling her,

"Well, don't define your life off of your service. That's fucking stupid," She didn't have an ounce of aggression or disgust in her voice, rather just firmly putting her opinion out there, "It's a job. Your job isn't your life. You're doing a service and being paid and accommodated for in exchange for said service; it's a social transaction. Meaning, don't throw away everything you are for your job because you've taken it to some personal level."

She saw those faces, those who died miserably for their cause. The memories were like ugly claws raking their way up her spine to invade her brain.

"Find meaning in people. Find meaning in hobbies. And, if you can help it, don't lose your life in a circumstance you can escape from."

END | Yeehaw

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty Re: Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:36 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha nodded solemnly in response to Lilttotto's advice, acknowledging her words with a measure of respect and attention she rarely gave others. The woman had captured her attention and unless some unexpected situation hit the two out of nowhere, that attention or gaze would not be surrendered or compromised for the rest of the night.

Her appearance belied a sense of wisdom the woman hardly expected and Natasha was wise to listen. Natasha desired to find a meaning after countless lives were lost so she could live on.

She was a product of survivor's remorse. The face she wore around others, that sheepish smile coupled with a heavy accent from a part of the south, was but a mask she wore to let others see what she felt were her positive traits on full display.

She didn't want to let anyone down again, and try as she might to push away the idea - in Liltotto, she felt a sense of kinship towards the woman, a blossoming bond perhaps... but she kept herself composed. Natasha didn't want to jump ahead of herself. If they fought in battle together, would she meet her end like all the others she befriended in the past or would things be different?

Natasha smiled as she finished off the second burger, leaning back into the chair as she held the woman's gaze.

"Yer' absolutely right. I can't deny a single word' ya' hit me with. Speakin' of meanin'... I certainly didn't imagine this conversation would be as insightful as it is so far' considerin' wher' we're currently sittin' at right now. I must say... I'm quite fond of ya' so far, Lil Lady'."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:34 pm
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

The woman's brows knit; Lil Lady? Was that meant to be a nickname or something? She kept hearing Natasha say it throughout the conversation as opposed to her proper name... Well shit, they really managed to hit it off, huh? A feeling of thrill, a feeling of chill, she internally cringed at how she felt. Either way, she kept herself contained; she couldn't do the unfair thing of getting terribly close to this woman, but at the very least they can at least be on talking terms.

"..Yeah." She'd breathe a reply, her gaze averted, "Sure was..."

Picking at her phone, she looked at the time. Shit, they were talking for quite a while, it was late. Not that she had anything to rush home to, or sleep to do, but she didn't want to keep at it all night.

"Well, if you're taking care of the total, i'll just get whatever's left or that you don't want as takeout," She'd nod her head towards Natasha, "It was nice to meet you. Thanks for the dinner."

Despite the nice tone, Liltotto did not smile, her eyes had no light or interest in them, merely giving a polite dismissal. If anything, along with her rather neutral expression, she seemed a bit... Defeated?

END | Awh fuck...
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Up To Get Smashed? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:39 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Of course, darlin'. This whole meal was on me. It was nice to meet you too, Liltotto. Quite a enlightinin' conversation, certainly' somethin I didn't envision when ya' first entered the room but one very much welcomed in retrospect." Natasha smiled as she rose from her chair and stretched her arms out before placing the money on the table for the waiter to collect.

She had eaten her fair share of food, so the golden-haired woman was certainly free to help herself to whatever remained of their large feast. A part of her desired to consume some more alcohol, to distract herself from this growing fondness for the small woman forming in her heart.

Blissfully unaware of her physical composition or immortality, Natasha could only assume she was another warrior fighting in the name of the Quincy, one she hoped she could meet again in the future.

This was nice. She would certainly want to spend time with her again, learn more about her, and strengthen their bond but for now... she was content to go home with a smile on her face and a pleasant emotion in her soul.

"By the way, I enjoyed meeting you as well, Liltotto. Here's to hopin' we can hang out like this again..."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum