Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty Re: Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki]

Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:50 pm
Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Happy

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Girlfriends.."

She said it like she was sampling, a little unsure still herself. There felt like so many things that could go wrong, maybe? Maybe not. Shishiyuki was right, she should try and keep it simple.

"Well, I guess handle the rumours however you see fit. I trust you."

Makoto assured while sitting back in thought, trying to figure out what to do for the first couple minutes of being official(?) girlfriends.

"So what should we do first...Shi~Shi~Yu~Ki? S-sorry..."

It was an attempt to be a bit playful with the sancturary that Shishiyuki's room provided. The idea of doing it in front of others was embarrassing, far too much to consider doing it regularly. How'd people like Elyss and Saki be so simple and honest. It was just confusing.

FOURTH SEATED OFFICER | END POST

Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTRashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADRashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:40 pm
Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 PNJEf0F

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Shishiyuki had been perfectly prepared to continue speaking fairly formally on this topic, even after Makoto had agreed to the relationship. However, hearing her own name spoken in such a way did through her focus off more than she would have expected it to, and she looked to Makoto with something of a surprised expression for only a moment, before she smiled and quietly laughed to herself, an elegant laugh that certainly reflected her noble upbringing. Of course, she wasn't laughing at Makoto, and the faint flush in her cheeks made that much rather clear.

"I think we ought to continue slowly, though I would not mind terribly if you referred to me in such a way again in the future."

Moving over a bit, Shishiyuki sat next to Makoto with a reserved sort of confidence, leaning against her just a touch. She was quite decidedly not used to these sorts of affectionate gestures, but she was willing to put herself out of her element for this.

"Assuming you do not mind, Ma~ko~to~chan~?"

That had absolutely been embarrassing on her end, as well, but she did not mind too terribly. Not that she would ever do such a thing in public, of course.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:02 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

That made her tense, is that how Shishiyuki felt just now or was that exclusive to her. Something about her name being used in such a manner where every syllable was drawn out. Sure, she had just done it herself but why would she have considered it directed back at her?

"H-hey. I did it first."

She muttered through her flustered expression. Trying to work herself back onto topic, there was the small worry of how it would work outside of this room. It was quite easy when she knew that these four walls where like their own little microcosm that could not be disturbed.

"Slow's good though."

Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTRashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADRashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rashomon [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:17 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"You certainly did, and I would not wish to seem as though I intended to outdo you. I doubt I could replicate the effect that it had on me."

Shishiyuki rarely ever took quiet, peaceful moments for herself, and her current circumstance only made it that much more pleasant for her to simply accept that she had nothing that she needed or wanted to do beyond being here. Oh, there would be plenty of time later for her to catch up with other things, and she would never dream of thinking to herself something so cliche as wishing that this would never end. That sounded like both she and Makoto would have rather hated it, after all. But it was still a pleasant thing, to simply be here beside her.

"It is indeed. Free of the myriad risks of going too far into unknown territory in too little time."

There was much more that Shishiyuki knew she could have done. Moved her hand atop Makoto's, gone to kiss her or embrace her or any other show of affection, but all of it only seemed as though it would poison this moment rather than improve it. That thought did not even especially disappoint her, given she had no experience or attachment to such intimacy. She simply acknowledged that anything more would be uncomfortable rather than pleasant as they currently were, and stayed in this comfortable spot, still leaning just a touch against Makoto.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:46 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Right..."

She said, maybe it was a lie. Maybe she did want to go further or just carry on and see where it went but part of her refused to do such a thing. To rush through whatever this was with eyes closed and then regret it later. Still she lingered there like she was expecting something more and was left fantasising.

"Are you hungry?"

It was a simple question and while she would be happy to let this last longer she felt compelled to try and chance the topic. Something as simple as making Shishiyuki something to eat. It'd make her happy she thought to satisfy her in some ways through a meal, she was proud of her cooking after all and cooking for people you cared about sure was the peak of demonstrating your skills.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:13 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Hm? I could eat, yes."

While it didn't immediately cross Shishiyuki's mind that Makoto meant to cook for her, it did seem more reasonable to expect it as she thought about the situation. She, at least, certainly wouldn't wish to go out and about just yet, and she doubted that Makoto would either. It was far more pleasant to simply be here together, and thankfully, Shishiyuki's domicile was nearly a small manor in its own right. The benefits of being a noble head, really.

"I do hope the kitchen is suitably stocked. It is typically kept in good shape, but please, do tell me if anything is inadequate."

Honestly, Shishiyuki doubted that it would be, but she would still of course make sure that Makoto knew she could comment on it.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:32 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Alright."

She said though there was no intention to comment on whether or not it was bad, she refused to fall into talking ill of her available conveniences when this was far more grand than she could produce. It would be a little hypocritical to call it out like that.

"I'll go make some chicken katsu."

Makoto informed her before standing up to disappear and give herself some time to thing, she did enjoy to just cook and give her a chance to ponder things. Cooking was a strangely relaxing thing to her.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:03 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Only after Makoto had gone off to the kitchen did Shishiyuki think that it might have been considered more romantic if she had accompanied her into the kitchen. But, then agin, that could have been seen as a bit much, and frankly, the opportunity to think a bit to herself was quite welcome.

She would certainly need to speak with Kasha about this. Both of them, if she was being completely honest with herself. Did she have anyone else she could speak with? She didn't really, did she?

How...bleak.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:12 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

It didn't take long, it was a bit of the reason why she decided upon making it. Simple and avoiding the underlying issue of being confined to the kitchen and feeling like she was neglecting Shishiyuki. A little bit of thinking time was nice but too much time and she didn't want it to seem like she was purposely avoiding her or taking her time.

So she came back with two bowls, a bit of extra which she left for Shishiyuki to have for convenience later. Making extra was always satisfying to get some leftovers for the next day and when she finally sat down Makoto put the meal in front of Shishiyuki.

"I hope it's alright."

Acting modest but also a little concerned, Makoto found a lot of pride in her cooking and she'd be awfully humiliated if it wasn't to her liking.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:33 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

It almost surprised Shishiyuki how quickly the meal had been readied, but it did seem rather reasonable that Makoto would have chosen something fast. It was a small bit of pragmatism that seemed only natural from her. She almost considered offering a reassuring word toward the meal, but instead, she simply chose to take a bite and make a judgement afterward. That made far more sense to her.

"Oh, that is very good, Makoto. Do you cook often?"

It made sense to her to ask that, though she also simply assumed that must have been the case. Talent was all well and good, but having made it so quickly, and with such confidence, suggested a good deal of practice.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum