Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clinch River Lux Briefing Left_bar_bleue16000/1Clinch River Lux Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Clinch River Lux Briefing Empty Clinch River Lux Briefing

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:27 pm
Clinch River Lux Briefing KZ67BHH

VALENTINE R. CARTER

While many might have assumed that Lux Orior had left much of its duties to the Vandenreich, particularly in the wake of their treaty, that was in fact rather far from the truth. Of course, they could hardly step on the toes of their new earthbound counterparts, but one would see the heat death of the universe itself before they saw Valentine Ransom Carter simply acquiesce control of anything to what he still considered a foreign entity. Perhaps if they were a bit less accepting, that might be one matter, but Valentine saw only an inevitable collapse.

To that end, he already fully intended to send someone to handle this latest matter, but he could not send himself, given his position. It would have made it far too clear how important he actually considered this, after all, but there was someone he could send who would, even if she drew attention, would not give anything away.

To that end, a simple memo was sent to Hannah Chiza from the desk of Valentine Ransom Carter, requesting her presence for an individual assignment of extreme import.

END POST | TALKING WITH AN ECHO

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clinch River Lux Briefing Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clinch River Lux Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Clinch River Lux Briefing Empty Re: Clinch River Lux Briefing

Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:29 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Clinch River Lux Briefing 6EdIfMt

Hannah arrived in the office after receiving the audio tape. At least some people weren't stupid enough to send letters to a blind woman. Hannah was polite and didn't teleport directly into the Lux Orior office, instead arriving at the door and walking in, as she should.

Meeting Valantine was always a strange thing. For a woman so attuned to the fabric of the spiritual world, a guy like him felt strange to be around. Not that she'd be so rude as to say anything though, so she would just give him a smile and a nod. It was nice, that they trusted her with extremely important things now. It felt like growth of character, and of soul.

"Good morning Mr Carter, what can I do for you today?" she asked, her hands clasped in front of her in a respectful, formal, pose.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clinch River Lux Briefing Left_bar_bleue16000/1Clinch River Lux Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:51 am

VALENTINE R. CARTER

Valentine tended to consider Hannah something of an anomaly, though of course he understood more than enough of both courtesy and prudence to know that he should never say that to her directly. She was, frankly, the only shinigami that he felt any particular trust toward in the slightest. There were few from the other realms that Valentine trusted, but he would certainly count Hannah among that few.

"I'm glad you could come so quickly, especially given the situation at hand. Our surveillance in America's tipped me off to a situation that I can only call distressing, to be very frank with you. I keep an eye on everything going on over there, of course, but the situation's escalated well past what I thought it might. Give me a moment, and I will share with you what I know."

Pouring a small glass of water, Valentine focused in on the experiences of the several birds who had been watching the Clinch River Valley for the past several days, and as he sipped from the glass he imparted those thoughts into it. It was, frankly, far more information than most would reasonably have been able to glean from simple reconnaissance, but that was of course why Valentine was the head of this department.

The area itself, already filled with an impressively large cadre of unmarked military forces, was mostly empty, though the train of thought more or less immediately moved to the vision of said men uncovering a sealed blast door and opening it through brute force. It was at that moment that an energy of wholly unknown nature blasted past all of the birds, and apart from this, little else of note was conveyed before the thoughts trailed off.

"There we are. When you are ready, please go ahead."

It was not an unknown fact of working for Lux Orior that Valentine was able to convey experiences and such simply through water like this, and he set the glass down on his desk for Hannah to drink from when she had prepared herself. He understood, of course, that he was the only one on perhaps the whole Earth who was at all accustomed to taking in information so directly, and he had grown quite used to giving others ample time to mentally prepare for it.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clinch River Lux Briefing Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clinch River Lux Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:02 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Taking the glass of water when offered, she was certainly and quiet immensely shocked to be seeing again. Her "sight" was closer to an instinctive understanding of the surroundings, or perhaps echolocation. It played hell on her fashion sense, as these experiences were playing hell on her right now. It ended up with her missing most of it and getting a vague understanding of something bad happening. Still, anxiety disguised as professionalism demanded she didn't say anything about it, and simply nodded.

"I find it interesting" Hannah would say after a few seconds. "It is so rare one encounters something not marked, catalogued, and detailed in a dozen books. I have never made anything truly unique, merely different applications of what already existed" she commented. Ignoring the Anima Mea, because she hadn't made that and still didn't really understand what it was or why it was.

"It is the eternal lamentation of a scientist to be born in such an informed era. The idea of learning something new is most intriguing"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:09 am

VALENTINE R. CARTER

"It's certainly something fascinating to see. I'm interested in it myself, but I don't think it's quite in my wheelhouse to go in person to check on all of this. I could send my birds, of course, but they don't exactly have much that they can do if things get more dangerous."

Valentine hadn't especially thought about the fact that conveying direct sight to a blind woman might have been even more overwhelming than this process typically was, and it was only after the brief pause that the thought actually crossed her mind at all. Well, he would consider some way of apologizing for that later. This was a little bit too important to ruminate on that.

"I'd like you to go on my behalf. I expect there are going to be representatives from the Vandenreich there, of course. Probably the Gotei too, if I had to guess. I'm not worried about either of them being there, but what I am worried about is either of them getting ahold of something that might be dangerous. More dangerous than I'm willing to entrust to someone outside our own organization."

Honestly, there was nothing about this situation that made Valentine particularly thrilled, but he was at least genuinely glad that Hannah would be the one handling it. She was certainly more competent than most.

"If the source of all this is something you can transport, don't let anyone else have it. I know you're capable enough to make sure that happens."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:19 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

There were some nerves at the idea of Gotei representatives being there. Having a handle on things didn't mean that she was totally over the issue, after all. But, this was for work. She was working. There was no need to panic. So she let the feelings wash over her and then returned to her normal state of mind. In the bluntest, most cynical parts of her mind, Hannah didn't particularly trust anyone with dangerous stuff. Every orginization was made up of people, and people were eminently unreliable. Kokuyuteshi, while ostensibly the villians, were a close knit orginization that had their citizens living in prosperity and peace. Gotei, while ostensibly the good guys, included Takehiko and Tatsuya. One whom she had personal feelings towards the competence of, and one who the entire world looked upon with an exceptionally dim view.

Still, it was Lux that she was with, so Lux she would support, and give Valantine a nod.
"Indeed. If the worst comes and the situation devolves into a cacophony, I shall simply scoop up the entire area and bring it to the Boom Room so better people can argue ownership in a more civilized environment than some...lake in America"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:33 am

VALENTINE R. CARTER

"Well, if you think you can get that done, I won't disagree with it. We'll keep the area fortified then, in case it comes to that. Naturally I'll be watching the whole time, so if something happens I'll know right away, but considering it looks like a lot of this is underground, I can't really offer too much assistance."

Valentine ran through a few other thoughts on the situation, but really, there wasn't much else to talk about. He didn't have any real spiritual awareness, and the extent of what they did know was entirely communicated through otherwise mundane birds. They couldn't really get much more intel than they already had.

"I sent one of my birds in, at least to see if I could get some info in there, but it didn't last long. I'd be ready for a pretty hostile environment. Not exactly sure what happened to it, but it definitely didn't die a pleasant death."

He didn't really elaborate any further, mostly because he simply couldn't. He'd lost any significant contact on that drone pretty quickly, and they'd had to cut it off from the collective before anything too dangerous leaked in.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:43 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Mmm. At peak output I could potentially teleport the whole of Karakura City. Not something I would ever want to be called upon for though, city teleporting is very much a measure for extinction level threats" Hannah commented. More data came, if only that it was an extremely dangerous situation to be walking into and to be super careful.

"If you wish, I can take one of your birds with me and encompass him into my personal barrier. That way you can see what is coming and know that if the bird dies, we've all died" Hannah would offer, the last bit said in the same tone of voice as everything else. As if getting wiped out by a vastly superior beast was just another day.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:38 am

VALENTINE R. CARTER

Hannah's blase attitude toward a potentially terrible death wasn't lost on Valentine, but that didn't mean he disapproved. Far from it, in fact. He appreciated that someone was willing to put forward some risk of their well-being for the sake of something this potentially important.

"That would be ideal, actually. I should be able to help you at least a bit with that bird, but obviously it won't be anything close to what I could do with my own two eyes."

This seemed to be coming up quite in their favor so far, and that boded very well for Lux Orior. It had been quite a while since they had much of anything to say about world affairs, but this wasn't something Valentine intended to let slip them by.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:02 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

While gregarious in a casual setting, Hannah wasn't great at formality. It's why she never took on any command role in the 4th despite having clear capabilities of doing such a thing. But then she got inspired and her dull eyes brightened a little, with a smile.

"Though, on the topic. Tenteikūra can be used to converse over large distances. If I poke around with it a little, I might be able to create a brother spell that can share audio, and then you can cast the two for full situational awareness even cross continents. Video uplinks already exist, but there are situations that can interfere with them and cause a loss of quality or a complete lack of working altogether"

With the passion she was putting out, she was certainly well placed within Lux, and good for this mission merely due to the inclusion of an unknown energy signature.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum