Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How to be a Lady  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999How to be a Lady  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

How to be a Lady  Empty How to be a Lady

Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:36 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

How to be a Lady  6EdIfMt

Stepping into the police station, Hannah had bags under her eyes, miscoordinated clothing thrown on in a hurry, and hair like she had given up brushing half way through. Yet still, she burned with a passion to see this whole thing through to the end, so she was directed to Shio's cell, and clasped her hands in front of her when the door opened.

"Good morning. I hope you slept well" Hannah stated, stepping inside. No doubt Shio was less than impressed that Hannah has just left mid conversation yesterday, but Hannah didn't let that spoil her stride. "Now, you are in a lot of trouble. The charges of extraterritorial Democide are too thick to get through in one sitting, but the courts do have enough evidence already to convict you of numerous accounts of theft and vagrancy, which can easily land you several years in prison. But I am here to offer you community service in lieu of this conviction"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How to be a Lady  Left_bar_bleue0/0How to be a Lady  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

How to be a Lady  Empty Re: How to be a Lady

Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:51 pm
How to be a Lady  Q94FlX

Shio Itsukai

The cells were just as her older brother described them; cold and incredibly isolated. Though the cells he's been in were nothing compared to the one that she was placed in. She barely got much sleep, as the dreams and voices circled around her head as if being thrown into a vast open sea with nothing but the skies to keep her company.

One thing she can say though is that it beats sleeping while keeping one eye open at all times, because there was no telling what might happen if someone ran up to her while she's sleeping to assault her. Despite being blessed with immense strength, she doesn't have a lick of an idea as to how to use it. It was basically like driving a car without a license.

As the footsteps began approaching closer towards the cell, she took to cleaning the sweat that's resting on her youthful face. While Shio appeared fine, her eyes would reveal her true feelings. The feeling of someone who's known stress for as long as she's been living. She began to pick herself up off the hard and uncomfortable bed to approach the woman that's here to see her.

Though when she got herself up, there came about a sharp pain felt in her damaged arm that nearly caused her to stumble but not before leaning against the cold concrete walls. "Community service, eh? Guess that doesn't sound too bad. Beats being in here, though this is nothing compared to what my brother has been through."

The Fractured One

How to be a Lady  Ezgif-3-8ff9a7497418
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How to be a Lady  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999How to be a Lady  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:15 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I'm sure" Hannah would reply, stepping up to the woman. "Now, to ensure that you will not relapse into old habits, I have developed something that will ensure your behaviour. Think of it as an ankle monitor. I need you to turn around and bare me your back so I can begin work on it. You can also refuse this, and I shall hand you over to the authorities. I don't particularly mind either way, I am only offering you this because I was once offered a similar thing, and it was helpful, for my life"

Hannah would then hold her hands forward and wait for Shio's response, affirmed or denied.

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:33 pm
How to be a Lady  Q94FlX

Shio Itsukai

She took a hefty sigh before being prompted to turn around, "fine, do what must be done" she says, turning to where the woman could see her back.

The Fractured One

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:40 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Letting the woman take off her top and turn around, Hannah would step up to her and place a hand on her back, pulsing energy inside her. Though it was a bare fraction of what Hannah could put out,. Shio got to feel the dense, superheavy energy that the woman possessed. Her back tingled as the energy began to carve a seal into it over the course of the next hour, while Hannah spoke the rules.

"You will not attack anyone except in situations of clear self-defence. You will not kill anyone" Hannah spoke, the first one having a bit of leeway, but the second one being icy cold and firm as stone.

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:13 pm
How to be a Lady  Q94FlX

Shio Itsukai

Shio's eyes widen in intensity as the energy belonging to the woman's insert itself into her body. The sensation she felt during the process is unlike any feeling, for the words to describe the sensation couldn't seem to pop up inside her head. It's as if the emptiness in her body filled itself with incredible power. Shio could feel the energy coursing throughout her entire body, like a machine being plugged into a computer.

Though outside of the feeling of the incredible energy pulsating throughout her body, something else occurred. Another feeling which could be described as "pressure." There's a certain amount of pressure in her body that acts as a barrier to hinder her ability to perform certain actions from being used.

"I suppose this is your idea of a collar, but to think such energy exist…" it's hard for her to believe she came across a being with an incredible wealth of energy, despite being considered as miniscule to her but to Shio it's something that she never thought of. "Fine, fine I won't harm a soul."

The Fractured One

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:21 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I can also get you a real collar if you want" was Hannah's cool reply. Finishing up the seal, she would let the woman redress - though the stolen coat was taken from her - and then leave the cell. Specifics would be sorted out by her in the office.

"You have some spiritual power and feel it puts you on an untouchable pillar beyond anyone else. So I took the opportunity to gently dissuade you of that notion. Just remember, that the Captain Commanders of the Gotei are exponentially more powerful than I am. Always remember that the hunter can become the hunted if they make too much noise"

Hannah would hand the jacket that Shio had stolen into the lost and found, and then exit with the woman, orienting herself with her radar sense and then turning on her heel.
"Now, let's get you properly dressed and get something to eat, yes?"

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:57 pm
Shio would slouch forward before getting ready to make a response. "I can already tell that you're gonna be a p-" Before she could finish her sentence, the mention of food began to bring a spark into her otherwise cumbersome reality. "Haha, you spoke my mind." She gleefully replied. Her initial attitude towards Hannah slightly shifted.

"You got me all wrong pal, I only use my strength to survive. Don't have to assume that I'm some high and mighty jack ass, swinging a big sword around and declaring I'm the strongest. And besides, I know there's a lot of strong folks out there but I aint gonna yield just cuz your swords bigger than mines."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:46 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I'm sure. The woman who backpedalled immediately from theft and murder when she found out I was a member of authority is claiming I have her all wrong" Hannah exclaimed, letting out a deep yawn and trying to fix her hair some. It didn't work on account of the whole blindness, and so she just left it as it was.

Still, she wasn't going to go back on her promises, and lead the way to a cafe where she was allowed to order anything she wanted. Hannah was far from hurting for money, after all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum