Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Empty Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna]

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:29 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

Sol had accumulated enough time to actually take some breaks from the soul society, and with how long he's been gone he felt it pressingly important to visit Alex. Which one? Well both clearly. The half-demon was a person close to his heart, enough that he felt awful with his minimum communication the past year. Meanwhile, the other Alex might have some advice about his unique situation.

As he stepped up to the door of what he remembered to her old home, he looked drastically different. He wondered if they might remember him, he'd have sent a text he was on his way after all. So with that, he'd knock on the door three times waiting. Oh man, he hoped this would go well.

END POST | THE DEAD

Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] JfH75kA
Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Empty Re: Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna]

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:39 am
Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Header11

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

What do you do when a guy texts your bff? Naturally you stalk this guy, sus him out and make sure that he's all clear. Inanna naturally was just sneaking around Vegas' phone and making sure it was all good. Well, it was her sworn duty as Vegas's bff. She would protect her with the power of friendship and innocence so when she learned of the visitor appearing the little girl ran down and promptly opened the door to stare up at him with a stern look. The kind of "Who are you look" while Nelliel continued to work in the background.

"I'm Inanna, who are you?"

She didn't even think about how this might be a completely normal customer and not this Solhammond but she was working on presumptions here and would continue to do so.

"Are you Sol? What are your intentions with Alex, mister? She's too young for you!"

Friendship Overcomes All | END POST

Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Gamma_Signature
Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] CHARACTER_LISTIs Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] GRAPHICS_THREADIs Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:54 am

Sol was clothed not in his shinigami robes, but something actually presentable. A grey button up shirt complimented by black slacks and some dress shoes. The reason being he preferred to actually place some effort into his appearance as opposed to his past, his long hair secured by a band which kept it behind his back. The young girl who answered the door would find grey irises looking at her with curiosity.

"I am Sol, I'm a friend of Alex and her dad." He'd inform the child as a small smile came onto his face, that was quite adorable what she said about Alex. "Hahah, I promise my intentions are appropriate, young lady. I've been gone a long time, and I wanted to say hi in person." He'd explain offering her a cautionary look.

"May I ask, are you Alex's friend? She'd be lucky to have someone so protective."

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:05 am

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

She stared at Sol, an accusatory stare which assessed his words until Nel called something out. Checking that the child wasn't disturbing or barring a potential customer from entry.

"He's here for Vegas..."

She shouted back with no real hesitation about her voice being loud at all.

"Alright. It checks out. Yeah, I'm Inanna Kishar. I'm her bff, okay? She and I are the best of friends and we do everything together, she even protects me from the scary lightning... not that I'm scared or anything, I do it to protect her for the most part, mhm."

It was a blantant lie and false statement, it was absolutely for her but she had to backpedal after making herself look like an kid. She wasn't a kid after all.

Is Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] CHARACTER_LISTIs Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] GRAPHICS_THREADIs Alex Home? [Sol/Inanna] TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:25 am

"Oh I'd believe it, you look like a truly strong young lady." Sol would remark deciding it was better to play into the kid's dreams, after all in a world like this it was always refreshing to see such youth. It reminded him of home, back when he was younger. Back when things where simpler. Before his mind could wander further, he'd look around then to her.

"But, I have to ask, is Alex around? Or her father?" He'd inquire hopefully, his graceful features perking up as he did so. He had so much to share with the two of them, or at least questions to ask. Between everything with Chidori, and his own growth, he had certainly grown stronger both spiritually and mentally. But he did need some guidance.

"I'm glad to see Alex has such a good friend, she- really helped me out. And now's she's protecting you, crazy how that works."

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:33 am

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

"I protect her."

Inanna didn't sound too impressed by being called the protected one, this guy must be dumb or something. Couldn't he tell that she was the older one? So what if they were in the same grade in the school system, it was entirely because she wanted to be in the same class. Her mama made sure to teach her so she wasn't stupid. She could actually read. Heehee.

"Anyway, neither of them are here. She's at school and her dad is... out."

There was a debate as to whether to ask Nelliel about where big Alex was but she decided against it, Nel was busy and her dad was probably doing stuff too. As to the mystery of why Vegas was at school and she wasn't... well, that was another story and not something she expanded on.

It just so happened she was feeling "sick" today.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:04 pm

"Ah, my bad."

Why argue with a child about who protected who?

Regardless he pursed his lips at this, with Alex being at school and big Alex being out and about he had no reason to really be here. His thoughts would momentarily drift elsewhere, as he sighed. He couldn't just enter into this house with only a child, that be admittedly weird. He'd sigh as a hand came to his neck rubbing at it.

"Well, I suppose I should come back later. Wait, shouldn't you be at school too?" He'd inquire as the situation just struck him as odd at this time.

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:54 pm

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

"Yeah but I didn't want to go."

She explained, school was boring after all. Anyway, this was way more fun.

"Come back later? No the store's open, here. I'll go grab you something to eat mister. Wait here."

Inanna ran back inside without waiting for a response, going to snatch some of Nelliel's produce and come back with a few pastries to hand the man who was clearly a friend of Vegas's.

"Here you go mister. That'll be fifteen for the lot."

It did not cost as much as that, Inanna just spurted out a random price to take back money to Nel, she wasn't a thief after all.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:30 pm

"No it's-"

And like that the girl was gone, running off into the store to presumably grab some sort of meal from the back. Well he couldn't really argue with her. He had learned pretty long ago you really couldn't dissuade girls from certain courses of actions, so he'd take the moment to pull out his phone. He had some things to browse, including the time. But as she came back he'd put it away, as she held an assortment of pastries out to him.

Well, it was better than nothing.

He'd reach into his wallet to remove the money, feeling a little silly at this point. "Here, I suppose." He'd take the pastries gingerly, deciding to try one- hey that's good! He actually kept eating one, after trying it before looking at the girl awkwardly. "You should probably still go to school, even if you don't want to. It's needed for a successful life, Inanna."

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:38 pm

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

Well he liked it at least but his advice fell on deaf ears. The ears on top of her head flicking back and forth like they were putting together what he just said and she started to giggle. He sounded like Mum, go to school and live inside the box, everyone loves a structured life which isn't fun but you have stability. How boring. Nothing fun or free in that, she hated making plans and sticking to them.

As far as she was aware, that was future Inanna's problem. For the moment she'd have as much fun as she could.

"Pfft, yeah or I could just play video games when Vegas' mum isn't on it and have fun. That's soo much better, and I have a job thank you very much. I'm on the news you know."

She wasn't going to reveal that she was Twinkle Vanilla though.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum