Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol]

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:06 am
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Meninasbanner2

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

They seemed simple rules, Meni felt a little weird getting on the floor for this but she wasn't going to complain. She didn't need to think too hard about it. Just wrap her leg around his and hoop her arm in his, the pink-haired officer's eyes fixed on the ceiling. She was well aware that she'd probably lose, it was a good thing they didn't have a wager on it like the arm wrestle, huh?

Unlike Sol who tried to hold out in the arm wrestle, Meni didn't have a lot of resistance. It was much the same as the arm wrestle, if she couldn't beat him from the beginning it would've been clear and so there was not much that she could do as her leg was pulled down behind her and her ass was pointed towards the ceiling. A mild amount of wiggling in her position to try and get out of this lock which only caused her to accidently roll back entirely until she was sitting on her legs and palming her hand through her hair.

"Hnngh. That was rough."

She whined, not oblivious to the fact her little roll did nothing to help her chest being a small error away from a wardrobe malfunction but also making no effort to correct that.

"Congradulations, you won I suppose. Do you want to arm wrestle again?"

Now that was something she was good at, or maybe she just said it to reaffirm to the guy not to get cocky.

STRENGTH IS IN THE ARMS | END POST

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTLooking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADLooking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol]

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:17 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

Victory!

It never felt so sweet, but at the same time it wasn't nearly as satisfying as he might've thought. As he brought his head up from the ground, tilting it forward, he was instead rewarded with a sight which caught his tongue in his throat. He may not be the perfect gentlemen, but it seemed like the Soul King himself was testing the mental fortitude. Because with the Captain's ass in the air and her chest seemingly one bad breeze from complete failure, he'd immediately roll backwards as he got to his feet.

"I rather not. But c'mon gotta admit that was fun, do you need help up?" He'd inquire as he stood over her offering a hand to the captain, hoping she would rise from this position. He rather her not being staring up at him, least she see one of the reasons he decided to stand up. Naturally, he tried to do the patented stealth adjustment of his uniform. Be awful if she caught that.

END POST | THE DEAD

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 JfH75kA
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:26 am

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

Meni stared at him from the position, looking up at his hasty attempt to stand up. How peculiar, it wasn't even that sneaky in his pathetic attempt to hide the fact that he did not want her to see. In fact she just gave a smug expression while looking blankly in front of her. Hand reaching to grab on the desk edge and heave herself up.

"I"m okay. Are you?"

A joke, a poke or just a simple question to parrot his own. There wasn't any kind of thing that might hint that she saw except her expression on the ground but it was also plainly obvious. His arousal didn't get any kind of reaction out of her, it was just the way it was.

"Alright, what now?"

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTLooking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADLooking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:41 am

Oh she definitely saw. Fuck.

The expression gave it away, at the very least. But she was so blaise about the whole thing, surely, she wasn't like entertained by his clear discomfort. Man this was difficult mostly because he was a bit distracted on two fronts. It would be his luck to end up in a situation, with a captain, that left him wanton and also unable to pursue that ends. Between having left Chidori finally and the fact this captain certainly checked some boxes, he was in pain.

"Games, shit. Ah. Bit hard to come up with things in an office. And they have to be physical." He'd mutter slightly to himself as he leaned on the desk, sitting on one of the good parts while he looked at her. Well, he might have a game.

"We could play keep away. You hold an item, and you try to keep me from getting it." He'd suggest with mild hope. "Or vice versa."

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:55 am

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

"That doesn't sound as fun when it will probably end with you being overpowered, and things might get broken. This desk is already dead."

She explained, yes, giving it a bit of anthropomorphism and suggesting that it was in fact, alive prior to their arm wrestle. Meni looked at him expectantly, noticing that he did like very hands on, destructive games. He was quite boistrous, no? A not particularly surprising thing if she said so herself, he already was seemingly infatuated with her body and wanting to procreate. Normal people were just so weird, huh?

"You seem to like breaking things."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:09 am

"I wouldn't say I like breaking things exactly, you broke the next in all fairness. Arm wrestling, or leg wrestling doesn't strictly end in broken stuff." He'd point out, definitely choosing not accept that blame fully. Alright he was at a bit of a crossroads, as fun was this was he had to wonder what else he could propose. She was strange in every sense of the world.

"We could Ro-sham-bo. Which is rock paper scissors. Got any bets to wager?"

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:14 am

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

Well, it wasn't the most exciting. It was after all, one of the games she had in her mind when this endeavour started and she was looking for more excitement. Maybe she was expecting just a tad too much, he did put in an impressive amount of dedication and she couldn't admit she understood to what ends he did this back and forth. She was certain that he was simply trying to warm her up for more unbecoming intentions but he was doing what she wanted so she didn't mind.

"No. You can decide the bets, I suppose. If they're reasonable."

She felt obliged to stipulate that, as long as Sol didn't try and get her to exert captain authority that she didn't have. That was unreasonable.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:24 am

"Sweet. Alright, bets then." He'd comment as he seemed to hype himself up a bit, standing up straighter as a wide grinned seemed to come over his face. But when it came to the bet, he actually drew a blank for a moment. What could he want from a captain of R & D. Well she was strong as shit, and strong too. He definitely needed some help with his basics skills. Well, that made up his mind.

"If I win, you gotta... tutor me the Zankensoki. You're a captain, and strong. Also smart. You can help me round out my shinigami skills." He grinned at this, figuring that it killed two birds with one stone. Definitely like to see this wild captain later. "And if I lose, I'll keep entertaining you."

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:32 am

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

"I'm not really a good teacher... people don't really understand what I mean, I think they're kind of stupid."

She was a little blunt with him, it wasn't like she was singling him out though so he shouldn't feel bad or anything. Meni's expression looked unimpressed at the stakes of taking a student. What would that even boil down to? So much work too. Well, he did want to be taught by a captain so she could direct him to Gamu if she lost when he came to collect.

"Alright."

That seemed a lot better now that she thought about it.

Her hand came out and she began to chant along, hand working until she settled on rock.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:48 am

She was going to throw rock, easy.

How did he know?

Because Sol was the undefeated Palliser house hold Rock-Paper-Scissors champion.

So when he threw his hand out it was laying flat in the pose of paper, as he saw her release rock he knew. He knew he was still the undefeated champion!

"Yes! Well, you haven't had me as a student yet. It can't be that hard, I mean, at the very least I won't give up. I'm still here doing these games right? I'm a persistent, man."
He'd comment with a shit eating grin, suddenly filled with the energy of a man who was way too into this victory. At the same time, it was fun. He had to give it to her, despite her weirdness the captain was definitely willing to entertain him. He'd grin as he crossed his arms.

"That was fun. Right?"

END POST | THE DEAD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum