Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol]

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:03 am
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Meninasbanner2

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

"Sure, you can have a captain as a teacher I guess. It was alright."

Her way of talking by this point should already be enough for Sol to struggle to follow exactly what she meant, at no point she stated that she would be his teacher, only that he would have a captain - which as far as he seemed to understand, was in fact just her. Misunderstandings did not have bearing though on the final product.

"What's our next game?"

She asked, making it painfully aware to Sol that she would always come back around to that exact same question and expect more entertainment out of him which was selfishly done for her own benefit here.

STRENGTH IS IN THE ARMS | END POST

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTLooking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADLooking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol]

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:22 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

"Shit. I don't know." He'd remark at this point, knowing full well she would continue no matter how much he fulfilled her want. How long could he possibly do this, well, as long as she wanted. But he was reaching his mental fortitude limit, least he actually say or do something that would justify the improper thoughts she had of him. What else could he but throw his hands up in defeat.

"Gonna be honest here, Captain. I really am havin' fun and all but being in a room with you any longer is going to make me say or do something stupid." He'd point out somewhat self-aware as he blinked, swallowing a bit as the alcohol seemingly still in his system. "So maybe, the games might be done with for' now, ye?"

Sol you are a stupid man.

END POST | THE DEAD

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 JfH75kA
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:32 am

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

"What an odd time to come to that conclusion."

She stated while bringing her hand up to her chin and a thoughtful look. Did it just occur to him now or was he saying that he was aware of it and only now deciding to stop? It wasn't like she would ever show an inclination either way towards Sol's staying or leaving. A little shrug while turning to head back and sit in the check, though without her desk to lay on and sleep.

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep then and uhm, good luck with your search for sexual partners however long it lasts for I guess."

A small wave was all she really added to it for effect if he was going away then she'd gesture goodbye.

Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTLooking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADLooking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Looking for the Captain? [Meninas, Sol] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:47 am

"Woah, woah woah! I'm not looking for a sexual partner!"

Sol was immediately defensive about the subject, raising his hands in defense about the subject. He'd shake his head furiously at the mere suggestion at such a ludicrous thing. I mean, sure, yes she was hot. Yes he was attracted. But he wasn't on the prowl looking for a fuck, and the idea caused him to shake his head. He'd look around as if thinking some sort of attack might happen on him.

He'd let out an awkward laugh. "Listen you're attractive sure, but, I just ain't tryin' to be- I don't even know what to say, Captain. Don't uh... report me to first?" Oh god an internal affairs case? Could he survive that? Absolutely not. His career would be gone.

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:55 am

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

"Typically when animals are aroused they pursue a means to satiate it."

Now he was talking weirdly, don't report him? For what? He wasn't making sense anymore.

"Um, okay. You can go now if you want and maybe get yourself something to eat and drink, you look pale."

It wasn't really her responsibility to take care of another division's members but she figured she'd make an effort to help with his health since he entertained her for a bit. Now she could lounge around here and think about how to explain this broken desk to Gamu, well accidents happen and the captain didn't specify not to break the desk so it should be okay.

Yeah, it would be fine.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:59 am

"I'm not a mindless animal, I can think and choose not to do stuff- nevermind. I'll go. It was... fun."

He'd finally just begin to make his exit, throughly embarrassed about the whole situation now. Man he wouldn't be able to show his face around these parts for a while. Needless to say he didn't want this getting out too much, only that he delivered the report. Fuck man, this sucked.

Win some, lose some.

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:17 pm

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

"I guess but just because you choose doesn't mean your body doesn't instictively wants to, otherwise why would it behave like that?"

Considering she spent so much time around Gamu, the subject of animals did come to mind a lot. She assumed if Gamu had no sentience and was indeed an individual driven by primal instinct then it would intuitively make her more prone to chase acts of debauchery but she chose not to or was incapable of understanding it, it didn't matter which when they had the same result.

Not that Meni was the judgemental type, that kind of stuff flew over her head. It was a rhetorical question though, did he wish to contest that she was wrong? That his current state was not because regardless of what he thought in his head the cause was very simple.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:24 pm

"Well, you're right. But that isn't really what matters." Sol would remark as he stopped his departure, now standing on the other side oft he room. His brow furrowed as he shook his head trying to dispel some of the haze of his mind, what she said seemed to bring his attention back. Maybe it was because it felt like she was insulting him on some level, even if she didn't mean or care to.

"I'm not saying my body doesn't want to fuck, like, yeah sure whatever." He'd wave his hand dismissively. "But I guess it is somewhat counter-productive to try not to 'sate' it. But that'd be just, weird?"

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:30 pm

MENINAS | TOUGH GIRL

"So when you're hungry you deprive yourself of food, or water if you're dehydrated?"

Maybe it was truly showing how disconnected from others she was when she looked at the abstract. There were requirements for living beings, food, water, reproduction and things like that. If they were all necessary for life then she ignored the social cues that surrounded and differentiated from one another. The taboo of one but not the others.

"I agree. That's weird when people refuse the whims of their body, if they weren't important why would you evolve to possess the characteristics in the first place. They could be handwaved as unnecessary but they remain so there must be a purpose."

Now she was becoming technical, and probably more than he wanted to listen when he wasn't sober - if him being sober would actually increase how much attention he wanted to spare for her nerd speak.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:02 pm

"I mean, sometimes. I used to be a professional fighter, so I had to eat less and drink less water during weigh-ins so that I could make wake. And a fat person might choose to eat less, to try to lose weight."

While Sol was indeed losing his buzz, he was seemingly brought into this conversation about the necessity of certain functions and humans abilities to effectively ignore them. While there was sound logic to her statements, they ignored other realities of human life. Up to and exceeding humanities ability to simply do as they please regardless of their bodies want. He'd start to walk back towards the broken desk as he spoke.

"No,no, you don't understand. It's weird to just, give into those impulses. At least, THAT, one." He'd comment with a shrug, for all his faults Sol was always willing to entertain conversations he really shouldn't.

"It depends on the situation. Yeah. I think it comes to that Captain."

END POST | THE DEAD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum