Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:57 pm
2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Header4

Inanna Kishar | TWINKLE VANILLA?

It was a tale that left her with more questions than answers. Her mother was over four-thousand years and she had only learned that now, when she was barely into being in her double digits? She was only 0.33% of her mother's age. It was mindboggling for her to consider, just so hard to think about. Why did she wait so long to have her? She waited for so long and dedicated all that time for a woman she met once? That didn't make sense but perhaps it was because her ideal of freedom did not align with priestess subserviant to divine. If she was so in love with this woman - Mum #2?? - what is the point of everyone else?

Inanna just sat in her arms with a furrowed brow.

"Um... that's uh.. nice."

What did she even say? She was thinking so much on all this that she wasn't even sure what to say to something that meant so much and having too much to process.

"Mum. I um, also came here because I wanted to say stuff. I'm sorry I ran away and misbehaved a lot. I always was inconsiderate and wanted you to pay attention to me instead of work or teach me and because I was angry and annoyed so I you know."

She admitted with her cheeks bright red and eyes staring down at her hands which fidgeted nervously among themselves. It was just a whim that made her want to run here abruptly and tell her and maybe it could've been stirred by a nightmare or someone said something upsetting about parents dying abruptly but she didn't really give any explanation why she was here to do it. She just felt like doing it and she was free, abandoning all other responsibilties to do it.

"I love you though and I don't want you to not know that and, and you're a really good mum and I appreciate everything even if I don't act like it and everything else but, why are you only telling me all this now?"

It wasn't this defining moment that she was sharing that Inanna wanted to know, it was everything. Why every little detail was tucked into its appropriate file and never taken out.

Wings of Friendship | END POST

2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LIST2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREAD2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/12 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:10 pm
2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 N45YBc3

NINSIANNA KISHAR

There was something quite overwhelming to Ninsianna, to hear such honest words from her daughter after having already made herself so vulnerable. She simply held her daughter that much closer, a warm and loving embrace which hid the few tears that had managed to break through the cracks.

"I forgive you, of course. And I am sorry too. Sorry that I have never been able to provide the freedom you have always desired. That I cannot understand you even one fraction of the amount that I wish to. I love you too, Inanna, so very much, and you are everything that I could ever wish for in a daughter."

The last question was one that, in a way, she was unsure of how to answer. She did not feel afraid, per se, or as if she needed to say these things before she could not any longer. No, she supposed that simply seeing the greatest evil she might ever imagine had put things into perspective for her.

"I am telling you these things because I know that I have shared so little with you. I wish to be a part of your life, Inanna. There is nothing I wish less than to be a stranger to my own daughter."

END POST | SIGN HERE, PLEASE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:21 pm

She wondered if she should refute the statement about being provided freedom, technically she was given freedom but it just involved being away from her and that alone was reason why she didn't put words to her already poised mouth to say something which went back to pouting.

"But wouldn't you prefer a daughter that was more like you?"

A very loaded question, if it wasn't for her naivety that actually just came from innocent curiousity. Maybe she would be upset if she was told that her mother would've prefered a child which was more inline with her own values the same way this woman that she cared so much about seemed to be the same.

"You always work though, you don't even try to come and see me at school. It's so boring, everyone is so dumb there and the only Vegas is fun and her class is mega boring Ugh."

It was quite the ask, especially when she herself had intially come here with good meaning to spend time with her and have fun which had turned into her doing the exact same thing she had just admitted was bad about herself and piling blame on her for things which were out of her control.

2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LIST2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREAD2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/12 - Impromptu & Overdue Mother's Day [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:28 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"No, I would not."

Perhaps Ninsianna could have given some long-worded elaboration on the matter, but she did not think it would carry any more weight than the simple, firm statement she had made. No, she would never prefer any other daughter than the one that she had.

"I know. I am quite sorry about that, dear. I had been planning to come and visit you, in truth. If you would allow me to, I would quite like to travel with you when you return to Vastime. I wish to see what it is like there, and spend time with you simply as your mother. There will be no work. Is that acceptable?"

Of course, that was not the only thing in that part of the world Ninsianna wished to see. But she had not returned to that sacred place in 4000 years. She could wait a week or two longer for the sake of her daughter's happiness.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:39 pm

It did feel nice, reassuring and all but distinctly nice to hear it said to her. She did sometimes blame herself for her actions, for not just swimming upcurrent and trying for the small amount of time before she got tired and became a victim of her own attempts to be anything other than who she was, and that was enough for her.

"You mean it? Y-you'll come back with me and spend time there? Can you take me places so I don't keep getting lost and buy me things and I can spend that time with you right? Can you brush my hair and let me sleep with you."

While she was exhilerated there was certainly a level of clinginess showing that said that she wanted to have every bit of it for herself. A little idealistic as she was too excited to think about all the myriad of behaviours that made her find growing up with Ninsianna to be what pushed her away from the start but she promised no working so that should mean that no issues would arise, right?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:54 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"I mean every word, Inanna. I will do all of that for you, and whatever else you would ask of me during my visit."

Ninsianna knew that, in all likelihood, the chaotic life that her daughter would like her to live for those few weeks would be painful to her very existence. It would be antithetical to her fundamental nature as a danava, but that was not particularly concerning to Ninsianna. Even if that was the case, it would be completely in line with her nature as a mother. That was more than enough.

"I have a bit of work to be done before I can depart with you, but I will have it finished by today. Shall we depart first thing tomorrow morning?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:59 pm

"... Yay!"

She went with glee, wiggling out of her mother's grip and dragging her towards the desk to get back to work. The sooner she finished meant the sooner she had her attention.

"Yeah, let's go tomorrow morning but I want to sleep in."

Tomorrow was a school day and she intended to miss every single school day that she could better spend with Ninsianna instead.

"H-hey, do I have to wait here? I want to go lay down and sleep in your bed. Where's your home, Mum?"

It would most certainly be an organised chaos rather than whatever meticulate order that her mother maintained in her living space. Ah, a frustrating experience that would likely be a case of nostalgia.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum