Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Empty Re: I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:53 am
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 GPkGayW

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"So be it."

Ninsianna focused once more on the nature of her being, on the weapon she had conjured. It had been weak, not nearly enough. She had been capable of far more once-- no, she was still capable of far more. Another weapon formed in her hand, but this time, it was of a much larger nature. Red as blood, and longer than Ninsianna was tall, it resembled at a glance the tools of the scribes, but carried a point quite sharp. As she let go of it, however, it did not fall to the ground, but simply floated at her side, seeming unsure in its place for a moment or two before resolutely aiming itself toward Irkalla.

"I will be here a long while. Of that I have no doubt."

And, rather than simply launching the atma vatou at Irkalla, she moved alongside it, and swung with her left hand even as the great red weapon stabbed at Irkalla from the right. It was true that she was not the strongest, nor the most skilled fighter. But even so, she did not need to be. She was the law itself, and if she was defeated, then she would simply correct the law until she won. That was the nature of her being, to correct and to guide until all was right.

No matter how long it took.

END POST | VISION OF THE DIVINE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Empty Re: I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:03 am
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 For-Ninsianna3

Irkalla | Death Goddess

"So, the one who can't die and the one who can't lose."

She mused while she panted and pulled the point of the spear out of her shoulder. It became harder to keep her fingers closed around the object as it continued. How much time had passed? She'd forgotten in the heat of combat while becoming ever more pressed against Ninsianna, exactly as it ought to be. How many years had she fought hollows and killed them to protect the people of Mesopotamia as best she could? Fighting and killing spirits that could threaten the living.

"I've become atrophied in my idleness, sorry Enkika."

Irkalla apologised to the ether, dropping the earring on the ground as her hand could no longer maintain its grasp and she panted.

"Well done, Final Priestess."

GHOST OF THE PAST | END POST

I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTI've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADI've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:13 am

NINSIANNA KISHAR

How long had she fought here, simply daring to succeed? She had fought for the right to earn what was hers, but now, having won it, she realized that she had never needed it. Of course, Ninsianna would still never dare to leave it here, or any other such nonsense. It may not have been a crutch to her any longer, but it was nevertheless the gift that had been given her by the goddess--

No. By the woman that she loved.

"Thank you, Irkalla, for having given me this time. I will see everything done that I have promised."

Enkika's image would no longer be defiled. The false sun would not blind Ninsianna to the truth of the world, and she would cull such vile lies from all those in her wake. It was the duty of she, the Law itself, to give the people a life that was good, right, prosperous. One free of deceit, and one blessed by simple joys.

Taking the earring, she briefly went to clasp it around her neck, but it did not seem right. Pulling the chain away, that had borne the trinket for so long, Ninsianna raised it to her ear and allowed it to adorn herself. It had been a blessing, after all. She ought not have worn it so carelessly.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:27 am
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 For-Ninsianna3

Irkalla | Death Goddess

"Of course. I'll see you at the end of your journey when it is time for death to greet you, Ninsianna."

She said to the priestess, her features curling a little in a grin. It was evident just who this woman was but she had not deigned to speak the name until the very end and she had proven herself to be worthy of the woman that was named as a torch that illuminated the heavens by that primordial demon. She turned to leave before it occurred to her to mention something else.

"Good luck in your trials."

A moment later and the woman was gone. Leaving Ninsianna alone inside the dream-like state to take her next step after her palingenesis.

GHOST OF THE PAST | END POST

I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
I've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTI've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADI've Come Here from Nowhere [Ninsianna, ???] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:36 am

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"I will look forward to meeting you on friendlier terms."

Ninsianna offered a respectful bow, but this time it was as an equal, still standing proudly. She looked around the empty cave once more, and walked toward those remains which had been left behind by the guardian of this place. She spoke briefly, offering prayers even knowing the full truth of the situation. Of course there was some small part of her which wished to carry both of her love's earrings with her, but she was not one to defile the dead. Besides, had she not just learned that she ought not rely so much on Enkika?

A single earring was more than enough, and Ninsianna left the earring as a woman well and truly changed. Stronger, in body and spirit.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum