Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Left_bar_bleue0/0Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Empty Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana)

Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:25 am

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha had not particularly expected that she would be moving her mother - and a newly discovered half-sister - into her home and yet here she was, unloading pieces of furniture and other possessions her mother valued as she neatly, with precise efficiency, placed each item in a place that would be easy to reach for Katherine.

The blonde-haired sharpshooter would allow Elouviana to place her items and prepare her room in any way she desired, partly because she was not fond of the idea of offering suggestions based on the woman's cold exterior. Natasha considered herself a social butterfly and someone capable of being amicable with almost anyone but Elouviana was a strange cookie, and she didn't strike her as the sister type where they would see eye to eye and talk about... sister stuff.

Anywho, Natasha allowed her mother to sleep in her room after setting everything up and decided to knock on Elouviana's door. Elouviana new to the City of Lights, Natasha figured she might as well show her around the place. Break the ice, maybe...

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Empty Re: Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana)

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:32 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) 6EdIfMt

Entering into Elou's room would find her not there, but in the back garden adjacent to Elou's room. Here, the woman was glowing brightly and wearing an awesome cape that billowed out behind her. Four shots were released from the revolver in the same moment, the cape creeping up Elou's back as if some kind of timer. The four bullets - fired silently - would be directed into the four cans in front of Elou, and then she would walk over and set them back up.

Clearly, despite her looks, she was a woman of diligent practice and was working on making sure that she was as good with her spirit weapons and Vollstandig as she could get.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Left_bar_bleue0/0Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:50 am

Natasha sighed humorously, as if she expected that this is exactly where her half sister would be after a flight into a new location. She could only wonder what her mother had to endure watching over a girl like Elouviana. She seemed like the type who wouldn't rest until she perfected a particular technique or two just right.

She respected the grind, though. There was something to be admired about the tireless work ethic and Natasha definitely would have imagined Elouviana earning her fair share of badges in the army.

Even so, all work and no play could get monotonous and stressful, wearing anybody out to the point of exhaustion. She'd watch her practice for an hour or so before making her way towards her and tapping playfully on her cape.

"Mornin' there, Elou. I see ya' engagin' in a bit of target practice. That aim is pretty' good. I think for your type of weapons, movin' targets might be more' of an' excitin challenge for ya'. I know a good shootin' range where up and comin' quincy can fire their arrows or - in our case - bullets at targets to test their accuracy. Ma' said she wanted me to show you around the city, so as your half sister, I gotta follow ma's rules. Sound good, honey~?"

Last edited by Iori on Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:20 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Her Vollstandig did not lost very long. The cape creeped up her back with every shot and was gone by the twentieth. Guns stopped shining and Elou cocked open the cylinder to dump spent brass. It disintegrated into reishi in a few moments, and then was replaced with special glowing rounds. These rounds made fist sized holes in the cans and sort of made training a little harder. So she just spent the next hour practicing gathering Reishi.

A few minutes before she was going to stop, Natasha came up to her and made nice with the sister stuff. Elou didn't seem to react much, but nodded.
"That would be nice, yea. Going out, with you" Elou would comment, nodding softly.

"Is there a dress code in this place or is it fine to go in such casual slacks?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:04 am

"As long as yer' not walkin' around town naked, I don't see much o' anythin' regardin' dress code unless it's in regards to Vandenreich and even then, that' kinda varies. Casual's plenty fine' fer' where we'll be goin', Elou." Natasha would stretch her arms out, giving Elouviana a firm pat on their shoulder as she smiled and put on a pair of sunglasses.

"Time to head off, darlin'. Early Bird catches the worm, ya' know~?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:24 pm

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

"Would you like me to walk around naked?" Elou replied. A strangely direct question, without the sultry tease that usually accompanied such a sexually charged thing. The way she just asked that and then followed without missing a beat would certainly make most people double-take, or otherwise question what they had just heard.

For Elou, it was an important question to see Nat's reactions to it and better gauge future interaction. As with everyone, Elou needed to know them to best be a friend. And she was being a bit brute force to make sure she fully understood her sister in less than a few months.

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:16 am

"Mmm, exhibitionism is not my kinda' thing even though I got plenty o' goods to flaunt. If that's yer' cup of tea, though, darlin'... more power to ya~ Just be careful if a hungry male or female is on the prowl and wants to snatch ya' up... or worse, yer' charged with public indecency." Each word fell smoothly from her lips, composed as if were it a question as normal as any. Natasha was, naturally, a playful tease in her own right and questions like that even from her half-sister would not be enough to phase her in the slightest.

Natasha would toy with her phone as they made their way through the city, waving at the civilians she had become familiar with in her time spent in the City Of Lights.

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:36 pm

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Well, she didn't seem at all bothered by the idea. Which was nice. So Elou would adjust herself to that and carry on as normal. It was good that there was nothing going on either way and she was just feeling her weirdness in social situations again. Sometimes she managed to get it, sometimes she managed to...well, not get it.

"I shall make sure not to be caught by hungry people then" Elou would reply, not waving to the civilians she had not become familiar with, and just following.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:35 pm

"Good, good. We should be headin' to our destination soon. Until' then, I guess we can make some small talk until we arrive. Anythin' yer' curious to know about your sister?" Natasha would turn back to Elouviana with a playful smile as they continue to walk. Elouviana's demeanor was cold and dry and although those weren't usually Natasha's cups of tea, she was sure she could learn to show this woman how to be more upbeat? Worth a shot.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:35 pm

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

"I'm not really one to pry into other people's lives, even when offered. Feel free to tell me anything you want, but I shall wait for you to tell me what you want. It helps me not step into anything you might not want to tell me"

Elou would give Natasha a light smile, trying to be more emotive for her sister. She was a stranger to Elou, but generally people thought family were closer than friends. So she was going to make some effort to be closer.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum