Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Empty Re: Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana)

Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:33 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha tilted her head in curiosity as she observed Elouviana who had brought back her Seele and although she didn't quite follow what plan Elouviana was working towards, she was certainly more than excited to observe what she had in store. It also helped that Natasha always carried a few Seele Schneider around her personal at all times.

Spending her fair share of time in the army, one always had to be prepared, no matter what. Accounting for any situation, regardless of whether their day was going relatively normal and uninterrupted, was something that came second nature to the blue-eyed sharpshooter. It was in her blood. Pulling a few from the side of her pants, she presented them before Elouviana.

"Here ya' go, Lil' sis. What's this plan ya' got cookin' up?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Empty Re: Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana)

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:29 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Taking the Selee and sliding six of them into her revolver, Elou took a breath and activated her Vollstandig. Six shots range out in rapid succession, blitzing the targets and then spinning off to set up the Sprenger formation. Fortunately, Elou managed to keep level headed enough not to nuke the place, but it was great to see that it worked.

"The Selee control a lot harder than normal bullets. I'd need a lot more skill to control them normally, but still. Good thing to have in the back pocket" Elou exclaimed, leaning against the wall. Mostly, to disguise the fact that between her earlier training, six Blut rounds and now her Vollstandig, she was absolutely dry on energy.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:01 am

Natasha was impressed by the display her sister had put on, utilizing her Seele Schneider with a degree of versatility that definitely spoke to Elouviana's potential as a quincy worth her mettle. The way she presented herself may have seemed odd but her techniques definitely spoke to a level of commitment in training.

The blue-eyed sharpshooter would definitely consider presenting the idea to her mother but first, judging by Elouviana's position on the wall, she figured the woman might have tired herself out after displaying her techniques.

Natasha went over and ruffled her sister's hair, offering to take the young lady out for a bite to eat.

"Ya' look a little spent there', darlin'. Wanna go grab a bite to eat'? We've done enough for today, it feels like. Ya' put on quite a show for me. Proud of ya'. I like this side of you, Elou." Of course, the statement was true. She did welcome her being more expressive and hoped she could show more of that moving forward.

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:30 pm

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

"There is no side" Elou commented, lifting herself from the wall and keeping her breathing as stable as it would be. "I know I don't particularly react much to people, but that doesn't mean I don't feel" the woman explained. The tone seemed like she had explained this before to people, though there was a touch of relegation to it like the people hadn't really understood.

"I'm not emotive and I don't understand people's motivations, but that doesn't mean I am completely without feeling. It's just I don't show it on the surface, is all"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:48 pm

"Fair enough~ Fair enough~ Well, it was progress compared to how we were speakin' before. I'm just use' to vibin most of the time, so I'm sure I'd get used to ya' even if you didn't decide to open up but I enjoyed being able to interact with you today. Guns are your vibe, ye? We can bond over that if you want. I just wanted to feel like there was something we could relate on. We will be livin' under the same room, after all. That said, you did showcase quite the impressive display of gunmanship there. Anywho, let's go grab a bite and get some cold drinks. I was thinkin' of askin' ya somethin'."

With that Natasha would wave for her to follow her to a diner that wasn't all that far away from the shooting range. A bite to eat and a cold drink after a target practice was a Natasha routine. It was one of the things Elouviana would likely become accustomed to, spending time with the blonde-haired woman.

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:28 pm

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

"I can't 'decide to open up'. I'm not doing anything on purpose. This is just how I am. I get excited and I get sad and I get angry and I get happy just like everyone else. It's just that for the most part I don't emote these feelings as wildly as other people tend to. And when I try to force the issue and emote more than I am, then it comes off weird and disjointed and everyone is awkward"

Elou would try to explain some more as she followed for a bite and something to drink. But, never truly understanding it herself...yea, it was going to be messy.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:41 pm

"Ain't nothin' wrong with bein' awkward, Elou. Either way, yer' free to work at your own pace'. I'm not pressin ya. Relax, Lil' sis." Natasha would casually wave her hand to dissuade the woman's worries or whatever she seemed to be talking about now.

She certainly was not going to press her into anything she was uncomfortable with but it certainly did dampen the possibility of bringing her around her peers who were, by comparison, rather sociable and open to hanging out in a variety of places. If she struggled with social situations, Natasha could only assist her as much a she would allow her to.

Anywho, the walk was a short-lived one as the blue-eyed sharpshooter could spot the diner in the distance and passed through the door. She would take a seat and wait for Elouviana to catch up while she placed her order in first. The waitress, familiar with Natasha, knew exactly what to bring her. Placing two ice-cold cups of sweet tea on the table, the waitress would bow before Natasha and Elouviana, waiting to take their orders. Natasha motioned for a burger with her hands for herself and turned back to Elou.

"So, how do ya like yer like first day in the City of Lights, Lil' sis?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:34 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

It was the way of the sociable people to claim being awkward was fine, when they didn't have to suffer through being it. Still, she wouldn't bring it up and just follow Natasha to the resturant. Sweet tea was not something she would have personally ordered, but she took a sip anyway, and ordered herself the same burger as Natasha did.

Though the question she was asked, was a strange one.
"It...is just like every other city so far" Elou commented, not entirely sure what she was meant to feel about this place.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum