Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Empty Re: Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane]

Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:29 pm

Solhammond Palliser | PAIN

Alright, progress, right?

She mentioned something about a loophole and corporate handbook, he’d sit up alerting her to that she now had his full attention. It seemed as if the key to his troubles might just rely on getting on her goodside, maybe she could pull some strings if she found the right thing. Sol wasn’t particularly manipulative, but if he had to put the shmoves on so he could get his truck- so be it.

“Listen… actually, I never got your name.” He’d remark with some surprise, and clear… embarrassment on his face? Yeah that seemed right. “Ah man, I came in here so hot I never got your name. It… seems like you’re doing your best here. Just call me, Sol.” He seemed to have taken a step back conversation wise, trying to turn this less professional for the moment. She was a nice young lady and he should practice his manners.

“I know you’re super smart to be in the position you’re in, and you look like a nice person. That truck just means a lot to me. I put a lot of work into it, and it’s one of the few things I really could call mine for a long time. If there’s anything, at all, you can do or I can assist with doing, I’ll do anything.” He’d admit with some personal touch, figuring that maybe if he could just push a little more on the personal aspect she might take some level of pity.

After all, she seemed nice. And cute.

END POST | DEALING WITH CORPORATE

Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Empty Re: Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane]

Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:49 am
Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 PKILJFu

ELIANE OVIDE

Oh, listen to him flatter her, try and move into her good graces with flirtatious comments. Making the whole situation more personal. If Eliane was less self-controlled, she might have gotten turned on just from that, but she was well-used to getting people right into the palm of her hand. This was just one more case, and she looked away shyly as Sol offered her those personal compliments.

"Ah, please just call me Eliane... I really am very sorry, Sol. I...suppose that I could at least look into the records, to see where it was sold off, but sharing that sort of information with a stranger would be unacceptable, you know..."

She'd begun searching through her files, attention seemingly flitting between the papers in her desk and Solhammond himself. Of course, she knew exactly where every record was, and she was simply taking the opportunity to think that his little gambit was working. It was almost endearing, really.

END POST | LEFT HAND OF THE QUEEN
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:28 am

Solhammond Palliser | PAIN

Progress. This was progress. It seemed she was warming up to him and the whole idea of breaching protocols, not that he particularly cared about the rule of law. He just wanted his truck, and if this was the path to getting it then he was more than happy to go down it. Plus, she was cute and that was a major plus. Like huge. It was always the sleeveless turtleneck man.

“Well, Elaine, we don’t have to be strangers.” He’d suggest as he stood up and approached her desk to place a hand against it. His other hand gestured lightly to the paperwork she had. “We’re already on a first name basis, and if you help me out with this, I’ll really be in your debt. I wouldn’t want to be so bold, but I feel like we’re almost friends here.”

Was he laying it on thick? Maybe. But everything was in the pursuit of his old truck. Get the truck, and all would be fine. Little did he know the beast he was dealing with…

END POST | DEALING WITH CORPORATE

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:30 pm
Corporate Service [Sol/Eliane] - Page 2 PKILJFu

ELIANE OVIDE

He was really going for it, wasn't he? Being so forward, and trying to be so friendly with her while she was already putting forward such a vulnerable front. That sort of aggression was always what Eliane loved to pull out of people. It was just proof they really were scum.

"Ah, well... It is quite kind of you to say that, but still, I don't know if you and I are quite that well acquainted..."

Her eyes turned away from Solhammond as he came closer, and she effortlessly brought forward a blush to her face as she did so. If he was being so forward, then it only made sense for her to toss out all the more bait. After all, she was fully confident that he would take it.

END POST | LEFT HAND OF THE QUEEN
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:58 pm

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

Sol didn’t consider himself particularly corruptible, nor really a bad person. He was relatively a simple-minded man with loft goals, which placed him at odds with the world. He wasn’t quite built like his mother to be hard, at least not at first. But standing in this office, there were no glaring red flags to him. Only the muted feeling that emotions were fragile things, as he knew, and he should take care not to abuse them.

After all, this woman was trying her best. And while he just wanted the name of the person who had his truck, if it placed her in a bad position- then that was certainly an abuse. His brow furrowed despite his best attempts to hide it, as he stared at her. Taking a deep breath, he’d sign out. It took one look at her face, the blush on pale skin, and it immediately made him feel bad.

A look of conflict steadily emerged on his face as his lips pursed causing him to look away. A cute girl with the charming aura that she had, he couldn’t bring himself to fully commit to bringing information out of her. He just wasn’t that type of man, despite flying awfully close.

“I get it, ya’ know.” He’d finally say looking out her office window with some look of confliction, before back to her. A sad smile on his features. “You can’t risk your job for a total stranger, and honestly, that’s kinda what I am.” He’d chuckle offering a ‘you caught me’ type of whimsical look. “And I shouldn’t ask you too, really. But if there is a genuine chance you’re willing to give me that information, then I’d actually be your friend. I don’t…” He pauses for a moment, a long line of bad decisions behind him.

“I don’t always make the best choices, or do the right thing. I really am trying here. If you help me with this, then you’d be my friend. And if there was ever something this dude could do, then I’d do it. No questions.”

It was the best he had, and it was the truest part of him. If she didn’t take then he’d have to find another way to get his truck back. One thing Lilynette taught him, was that sometimes you just had to know when to walk away.

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum