Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori)

Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:25 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Maybe... Maybe if I was in sync with my Zanpakuto, we'd launch a pretty impressive counterattack, but... I can't really feel my left side anymore, and I think I'm starting to lose consciousness."

Being aware of her own fading awareness is somewhat impressive, but that's not something to really brag about. It just means that Elyss knows this is pretty much it for her. There's nothing more she can even do in this situation. Simply being able to catch Midori off guard, not once, but twice is enough for her in a fight she didn't have a chance of winning in the beginning. That means that for giant gap between the two, with training, with dedication, Elyss has a chance to actually reach new heights. Maybe one day she'll be able to fight Midori as an equal, but this definitely isn't that day.

However, she couldn't help but let out a satisfied sigh as that energy flowing through her dissipated. Tenmarin letting her use any power is strange, but Elyss won't complain. She will complain about the backlash of it though. As it left her body, she felt everything about herself go into shock. Not only did her body convulse, but her mind seemed to shake from the enhanced perception it had. Maybe if they were on better terms, Elyss wouldn't feel the need to puke out her insides. She wouldn't have become hyper aware of the pain shooting through her body, the injuries she received drilling through her mind like the sword in her arm. A single step forward with her body going ragged is all Elyss could do to keep herself stable.

"...I'm beat."

エンドポスト~

CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori)

Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:30 pm
Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 KGQqHwh

KOIZUMI MIDORI

"Being that in touch with your zanpakuto isn't an easy feat. I wouldn't expect you to match me any time soon on that front."

It was quite apparent that the fight was over by now. She was certainly still on guard, of course, ready for any last minute feints from Elyss using her own exhaustion as bait. But Midori was fairly positive that, in her state, she wouldn't be much of a threat at all, and she fairly effortlessly helped Elyss keep from falling down as she tossed her sword to the side.

"Stand still."

Raising her hands up to Elyss' wounds, she muttered a few incantations quietly, healing the wounds with exceptionally practiced ease. Medical treatment was by no means her specialty, but at her level of skill, relatively straightforward wounds such as those were child's play. Of course, there were probably other, more internal issues at play, given the apparent nature of Elyss' zanpakuto, but that was beyond Midori's skill. And, frankly, it was something she wouldn't have been willing to fix regardless.

"You're not bad."

END POST | MOTHER OF BLADES
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reasonable, Uh, Zanpakuto (Elyss/Midori) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:59 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Oh? Is she being healed? Cool. That helps with the pain at least, not so much with the fact that her soul feels exhausted by the prior exertions. Phew. A nap sounds nice right about now. Elyss could probably sleep for a week. Though, it's not time for bed just yet. You can't zone out that hard when someone is trying to talk to you. However, there's not much to comment here, so why not play along and keep the mood a bit jovial?

"You're not bad yourself. Got me a few times there."

Making light of the situation seemed about right for the redhead, but that's all you're really getting out of her. Slumping a bit more, Elyss took the opportunity to find her a nice spot to rest, right up against Midori, face first. She's not unconscious, but it's clear she's worn out enough to the point any conversation being short and to the point. Yet, there's still the unclear situation at hand. The fate of this woman's soul and her Zanpakuto. It's a rather long winding road at this point, but that'll make the conclusion all the more exciting. Yeah.

エンドポスト~

CPK
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum