Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Empty Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:20 am
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Arcadia444

ARCADIA OF THE CLEAR SKIES

Another day and more evil to make, was that not her divine role? To antagonise? Yet she felt so jaded in this role, sitting upon the desk in a random room of the administration building which was with some poor victim of her torment. The feminine form sitting on the desk with the poor member of the Vandenreich staring at her meekly, she wished that it brought her more satisfaction but it was so boring.

She barely got halfway through making him squirm and become uncomfortable before she found the thing hollow and resigned to turn around and flick herself around to leave. Simple petty things like this would not get Mazda's attention, it didn't fulfil her in the same way that other things brought her. Nothing compared to the despair that she could incite from Cyrus everytime he gazed at her form. That guilt, that unfamiliarity which was so familiar with her.

Arcadia of the Clear Skies knew on some level that brought satisfaction to Mazda despite it being exactly what her role was and so she left the room. Glaring bitterly down the hallway. She needed something more if she was going to keep this up.

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Gamma_Signature
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] CHARACTER_LISTSaint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] GRAPHICS_THREADSaint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Empty Re: Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:59 am
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] HEAD_sample-09e64b15c028e8b16e6d55c79ca595aa

The Vandenreich was such a fascinating place! She had no idea that it would be so.....interesting to say the least. She smiled calmly, entirely pleased with herself as she made her way through the hallways admittedly a bit .......lost to say the least. She had noticed that Mazda would hang around here quite often, and so her curious nature had gotten the better of her by a significant degree. So much so that she wasn't even really so much looking for Mazda as she was just inspecting the place. She had heard a lot about the denizens of this place....why did Mazda hold them in such high regard? What purpose did they serve? Were they nice?

These were all questions she needed answers to. And as Archadia closed in on the hollow, she would feel that woman's presence slowly envelop her. The closer she had come, the more that Santa's spiritual pressure seemed to grow....fuzzy, and once she drew close enough, she would FEEL it around herself, as if the area surrounding Santa were her, rather than just the woman herself.

All the same, once Santa had spotted the woman walking down the halls, her expression brightened slightly, interest almost immediately lighting up in her eyes. There would be a brief ripple effect that coursed through Archadia's body. A dull resonance that she may or may not be familiar with: Pesquisa.

"Hello there!" She promptly greeted the blonde, recognizing the amount of energy within them, she promptly presumed that they must be one of the quincy. Were ALL of the Vandenreich quincy? She didn't really hear about much aside from them being a quincy organization in hollow circles.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Empty Re: Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:12 am

Arcadia would've just ignored this peculiar individual if not for the fact that there were two things; firstly it was her appearance that was so absurdly strange compared to the other Vandenreich shmucks that she ran into and secondly that there was a familiar divine taint coming off her that just begged for Arcadia to at least attempt to tempt into evil behaviour. Ahura Mazda adored this one enough to impart onto her some fragment of himself, a blessing and that meant she wanted to tempt this one to the vices of Angra Mainyu.

"Hello. You're quite the peculiar one are you not?"

She said stopping and putting her arm on her hip, the blonde displaying her usual air of confidence while she gave the most innocent and friendly smile to Santa. The most approachable and friendly kind of person.

"Ah, and to think you too are blessed by Ahura Mazda. Such an honour to be in your presence."

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] CHARACTER_LISTSaint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] GRAPHICS_THREADSaint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:27 am
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] HEAD_sample-09e64b15c028e8b16e6d55c79ca595aa

Santa was almost immediately pleased when she saw the friendly smile coming from the woman! Of course, naturally she was a little ...you know...anxious about meeting Vandenreich members, the small modicum of chance that they would react negatively to a hollow was something that did exist in her heart, and on some small level she did have a mild anxiousness around quincy. Of course, Mazda had seemed entirely unalarmed at any notion of her being in danger or anything like that. So...presumably it would be fine....right? Hmmm. she was thinking of that very subject when Archadia promptly called her peculiar, her head canting to the side before she smiled behind that black veil.

"Blessed?" She asked, her brows furrowing just a little, as she thought back to the act which had so endowed her with the fragment of Mazda. As great as the sex had been, she wasn't sure that it had exactly been like..... a holy ceremony. Arguably probably the opposite based on what little she knew of human religions.

"Not literally, think of it as her calling it .... a gift."

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] HEADER_2509817

Ajora's voice would come seemingly out of nowhere, in just the very same instant that the thin veil of reality peeled away in order to reveal her standing beside Archadia in that instant. However, it was not the yawning maw which so many hollows, and even higher level arrancar generally used to travel, it was as if space simply peeled away from her, leaving Ajora entirely stationary as the air around her peeled apart and then closed itself leaving her behind. "Forgive my eavesdropping. Santa can be a bit .....unused to certain turns of phrase." The other woman would note with a calm smile toward Archadia. Radiating that same subtle essence of Mazda that Santa had. Of course, if Archadia specialized in sensing things, she might be able to discern that the signature of their souls was entirely identical. IF not? It would simply seem as if TWO women had received Mazda's blessing.

"This is Ajora, my Sister." Santa noted with no shortage of pride in her voice.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:32 am

This intruder was truly unfortunate, she seemed so much more witty than the stupid one. Far harder to bend around her finger or tempt, it meant she had to tackle this with some care if she did in fact want to create a scenario that would leave her in the spotlight of Mazda's (attention) fury for meddling with those he regarded.

"Ah, I shall speak more simply then. I'm sorry, Santa. I'm Arcadia, one of Mazda's Yaza- friends."

If this woman didn't get blessing then she might not know the phrase Yazata either and so she simplfied it for her.

"A pleasure to meet you both, Ajora and Santa."

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:54 am

Santa smiled from ear to ear, almost immediately perking up as Archadia identified herself as one of Mazda's friends! Almost immediately Santa would step forward and seek to grasp both of Archadia's hands excitedly, smiling from ear to ear as she would gently hold the woman's hands and smile almost directly in the woman's face. "That's awesome! I mean.....that's very fortunate! I ....admit I was a little worried that I wouldn't find too many people who were...friendly." She exclaimed, pausing for just a moment before giving a sheepish look to the side. That is, until those brilliant gold eyes refocused on Archadia, smiling with those sharp teeth behind her veil. "So what do you do around here?" She asked excitedly.

All the while Ajora smiled, simply....watching from the sidelines and slowly starting to circle the pair with a ...thoughtful gaze. Arms lightly folded across her chest. "The pleasure is all ours, I'm certain. Santa, you can relax a little. You can't go jumping people around here, we don't want to leave a poor impression. Not everyone is ....used to being around arrancar." She informed the blonde, who promptly paused and n...nodded in what seemed like understanding. Those bright amber eyes would then refocus on Archadia. "That said, I'm very happy to see that the vandenreich proves so hospitable. And here I was wondering if I would need to have to keep an eye on Santa. But...with you here. I suppose I can get a frew things done I'd been meaning to do. You don't mind do you Santa? Arcadia?" She ventured, looking from one to the other with a calm, reasonable look. Being awfully trusting, it seemed.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:01 am

"Of course, you go enjoy the delights of the City of Lights."

Arcadia said, it was difficult to determine whether she was genuinely just pushing towards having Ajora buzz off or if she was being considerate towards Ajora's desires. Maybe it was a bit of both.

"What do I do around here little one? Well, I am mostly only here for Ahura Mazda. Were he to leave I would naturally follow, it's just a dull way that I need to entertain myself and that is just so disappointing. There's no one here who is attractive to me, well not in the same way as you are."

Romantic no? Maybe flirtacious even if Arcadia was making sure that the words could be interpreted as being either flowery ways of saying that Santa was attractive because she shined with the light of the sun (Mazda) or that she was just attractive to her. The danava hoped that the more simple interpretation was what the girl latched onto but any accusations could be explained away.

"So what do you do for fun then? To what is the nature of your relationship with Ahura Mazda?"

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:18 am

"Have fun!" Santa chimed to the other portion of her, before her attention would shift in the direction of Arcadia in response to ... an actually surprising comment from the woman! And indeed Santa ...DID interpret the woman's hopes, though perhaps not with the desired effect. "You don't find Mazda attractive? I mean, I guess he can be a bit ....intimidating. But I still think he's fairly handsome." She reasoned, seeming to ponder that very notion before she .....seemed to pause, then glancing toward Arcadia. Making note of how the woman seemed to be looking at her.

Huh that was....strange.

Ajora vanished into the thin veil of space that yawned to accept her, this time striding through it seamlessly only to see Santa glance up with a tired stare from her spot on the dark soil of the valley of screams. "That was.....fast. Is she okay?" A question that Ajora met with a ....slow, warm smile on her face, glancing toward Santa and chuckling lightly. "I think she'll be fine. Though it is a bit adorable seeing you so concerned." She noted, watching as the blonde just ....shrugged and looked off to the side. "At least someone shoudl be happy." She noted solemly, causing that smile of Ajora's to cease for just a moment, regarding them with a ....sigh before she walked over and patted the woman on the shoulder.

"So dramatic. But perhaps, not unreasonable."

Back with Arcadia, Santa mafde a bit of a face when she was asked about her own fun. "Ah .uhm......well.... I usually do stuff like this. I always find the human world pretty interesting. I try to make friends, and all of that." She noted, pausing as she tried to think about what exactly Mazda WAS. "I'm....not entirely sure I guess..." She conceded. He ...CALLED her a lot of things. But she had yet to really grasp what he meant by a lot of them. Especially since a lot ot the things he said contradicted how he ...you know...usually acted. Was that just like...pillow talk? Or was he sincere? Hm...
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:40 am

"I suppose he is attractive, isn't he? Something radiating about it. What's so intimidating about him?"

She said realising to herself that this was devolving a little into boy talk about the God himself. What a strange tangent for the conversation to take but Arcadia was trying to be friendly here so it would be appropriate to entertain it.

"Ah, you are the friendly type at least. A person as good natured as you would surely attract the best qualities of him. I'm sure you mean a lot to him and by proxy, a lot to me."

Arcadia said, once more showering Santa with praise to butter her up just a little bit.

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:43 am

Santa tilted her head just a moment as she watched the woman in front of her for several long moments. Briefly, she considered her questions about, what it was abouz Mazda that was really intimidating, which was .... a hard question. NOWadays she found him less and less intimidating but she wasn't actually sure why. All the more, her eyes darted back up toward Archadia as she listened to the woman who was a good nine inches shorter than her. Her eyes.....briefly furrowing as she noticed that particular connection. The fact that she seemed to imply that her attraction to her hinged upon Mazda.

Arcadia would very suddenly feel her own feet leaving the ground as she was lifted clean off them and raised up into the air by her armpitsas Santa gave her a serious look. You don't have to be afraid of approaching Mazda you know, no less should you feel obligated to seek hm through me." She noted warmly, as she felt a strange......quirk in her head. Maybe it was simply the experience. Perhaps it was her, wanting to be more like Mazda had been, or maybe it was indeed the sense of superiority Mazda had implanted inside of her that made her feel as if it were her duty to look after those in need. She didn't understand, specifically, what it was Arcadia was planning. But on an emotional level, she very much understood that somehow, Arcadia wanted Mazda, and that that had something to do with why she was paying attention to her. Or at least she felt as much.

"But, ifd you are feeling shy, I'd be happy to help you speak with him." She offered gently, promptly pulling Arcadia in and gently enveloping the woman in her arms, cradling the smaller blonde woman to her shoulder if allowed. As freakishly strong as she was, she would respond to Verbal protest from the woman.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum