Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:51 am
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Arcadia444

ARCADIA OF THE CLEAR SKIES

Hmm, this one was a tough nut to crack though there was something almost repulsive about the way that this woman asserted her position and brought up Mazda so readily. Arcadia opted to try and bring this around back to the woman on hand, she was after all the subject of this whole trial.

"Oh, you are so sweet but I have no trouble approaching him. Merely that I am surprised to see another so close to him. You shine in your own beautiful manner after all, I would not like to see your light swallowed by his presence."

She said taking the hug and taking advantage of being lifted up to lift her legs up and wrap them around Santa's hips. A little on the nose, no?

"So tell me - or show me - more of yourself, Santa. If that's okay?"

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSaint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSaint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:05 am
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 HEAD_sample-09e64b15c028e8b16e6d55c79ca595aa

Santa paused for a moment at that and tilted her head, not believeing the woman in the slightest. She certainly seemed fixated on Mazda to say the least. Why on earth would she be so keen on their relationship. Were....they together?! HEr eyes widened for a moment as it occurred to her that ...had Mazda CHEATED on Arcadia with her? Wait no....that didn't make sense.... Mazda seemed the kind of person to consider himself above such things. He would not consider such a thing cheating, she didn't think. Was she ...part of a harem now?

She was jarred from her thoughts when she felt Arcadia's leg gently circling her hips. Wait.m....if this woman was intimate with Mazda....and SHE was intimate with Mazda....did that by extension mean that she and Arcadia were....together? It would certainly explain why Arcadia seemed so forward! And actually....it DID make a lot of sense! Finding someone you could trust was so hard! But if you could simply skip the period of curation by finding someone that someone YOU trust trusted, then that would make things easier right? What a bizarre quincy practice to say the least... But she supposed it made a sort of sense.

"Are you .....asking to see me naked?"
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:12 am

What a particular thing for her to hear said, not exactly a question that Arcadia would have thought that she might hear when she spotted this woman. It was a good thing that hiccups didn't throw angra mainyu off her tempo and she gave a sincere smile. A sweet one that was so full of compassion to try and ease her worries.

"Oh I would not think to be so forward or anything, why do you ask? Do you want to see me naked?"

She asked it tentatively, this woman's simplicity was making it strangely more difficult to guage what might be her behaviours. It was like a mixed bag that she was dipping into with every blind grope, maybe it did just make her want to know if this was reciprocated. How one of Ahura Mazda's adored would feel towards dipping into the delicacies of Angra Mainyu.

Now this really was fun.

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSaint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSaint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:24 am
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 HEAD_sample-09e64b15c028e8b16e6d55c79ca595aa

Santa blinked for a moment at that and paused, about to open her mouth when she glanced at the woman's form. She didn't believe her, especially not with that leg around her waist. And she felt.... a brief sadness when this reminded her of her encounter with Calypso. But....she only grew all the more determined to help this strange woman. She clearly wanted something from Mazda and wanted ....something from her..... maybe favor? Getting along with her because they shared the same FWB? She supposed she should probably also take an interest in those Mazda seemed connected to.

"It's alright if you do. You've been touching me a lot, and you seem to want to know about me. If you're someone special to Mazda, then that means by extension, you are special to me as well." She noted warmly, reaching up and gently touching the Arcadia's cheek. "I am not so harsh as the light of the sun. Think of me as a soft, gentle moon." She assured the woman. Strange....where did that come from? But she didn't mind it in the slightest. Maybe Mazda was just rubbing off on her or something, at the very least it made sense in her head!
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:19 am

Arcadia was growing increasing frustrated inside by this girl's behaviour, as calm and serene. So assured like Mazda and giving similar mannerisms. A turn off really to her but she had already committed and this woman was likely far more powerful than her, maybe she'd just take that out on Cyrus later. It wasn't like his little pet witch was around at the moment to protect him or anything.

"A soft moon, hmm?"

She said like she was tasting it, wouldn't it be fun to defile the moon of the sun and leave her in an awfully riddled state afterwards? It would surely irk Mazda if only the simplicity wasn't making her even a little frustrated. Maybe it was just like having to peel at the layers of annoyingness away and then enjoy the sweet-tasting fruit afterwards of a job well done.

Maybe.

"Things like that don't really stir me unless another is so eager."

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:30 am
Santa paused for a moment at that and couldn't help but put on a bit of a sheepish smile at that. "Ah? I admit it's not something that I usually am familiar with as a leisure activity. Hueco Mundo has no Sun to look over it. Such things are..... an assertion." She hummed, her hand lightly shifting down, resting over Arcadia's throat, as if she were....thinking about memories from her own past. "An act of domination. Defilement. Or simple victory. Females are on the rarer side. And so, often are hunted, and used. A male seeking sex is assuming he is strong enough that he won't be eaten by the female he has chosen. It is a process I suppose some might consider vile." She ....smiled, peeling her vail to the side, showing off those pointed teeth.

Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-57181e8ce16221fad34ead047b9ff5bc

"It might be safer for someone as frail as you to pick someone else. I have a hard time controlling myself when I'm fucking." She noted calmly, as if it were the simplest thing in the world to speak of. "While the sun may warm the creatures of the earth. I'm afraid that the moon merely sheds light upon the horrors that occur when the Sun's grace no longer reigns. She noted in a quiet melancholy, and she ....paused. Seemint to scrutinize Arcadia for several moments. And suddenly, something occurred to her.

"What is your opinion of Hollows?"
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:47 am

Now wasn't this dangerous? Was this a threat of sorts or something to be navigated? Arcadia of the Clear Skies liked to think the latter. Her red eyes meeting Santa's with no kind of concern, simply put Mazda was a being of far greater magnitude. She did not care too much for the kind of power that this woman could control for the simple reason that Santa's very possibility of harming or wounding this body didn't faze her. What is the worst thing that could happen to the Skies? Return to Mazda as a fragment and leave this body and its original occupant broken or violated?

What a reason to keep prodding this beast.

"Isn't it hard doing all the work? Don't you just want to relax and let someone take care of all your needs?"

It didn't take much to answer the next question.

"Hollows are among the most evil of creatures and as a form of Ahriman, I adore them. Arrancar and all. There is always a place for them with me."

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:06 am
Saint Upon the Clear Heavens [Arcadia, Santa] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-57181e8ce16221fad34ead047b9ff5bc

Santa quirked a brow, intrigued to say the least when Arcadia spoke of ...work? "Take care of?" She murmured softly for a moment before she ....considered the notion that was being presented to her. As the air all around them slowly began to rip apart. Peeling away as darkness slowly began to surround the pair, the howling darkness of the valley of screams that let the Silbern bleed away. She wasn't as skilled at making it as seamless a transition as Ajora, but she was plenty talented at making it subtle and almost unnoticeable, the departure of the pair of them would be as quiet as a whisper.

Why did she do this? She had presumed that this was how such things were to be done. Mazda had done the very same thing. Isolated them when it had been time to partake in something so intimate. "Can you hear anything? Feel anything?" She asked fondly, a dull ripple escaping her as she reached out with her pesquisa, enjoying that dull feedback all around them. But it was not just dark stone and heavy soil. The floor beneath them was smooth and pale. Structures were around them in this dark dark place. It might remind one ...of a cathedral or a Temple. And, of course, depending on Arcadia's experience with the material, she may very well realize that the entire structure was constructed from pure bone.

"I'm happy to hear you say such a thing. It is ....painful that so many feel averse to us. Even those lucky enough to be saved." She reached up, lightly running her finger over those tiny stubs of horns. Remnants of her own mask fragment. And then her eyes darted back to Arcadia, and she smiled. "I......admit. I'm not sure what you mean about taking care of me. But....if Mazda is close to you, then I would be happy in finding out." She noted fondly, gesturing deeper into the place, toward the center of the altar, To a scattering of cushions and other warmer furnishings than the bone itself.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:16 am

What a truly enticing environment that they had came to, she must admit that she enjoyed the scenery given its choice of material. Wasn't it just so wicked and evil for this place to be constructed in what could only have been done with the death of something? The remains of something, a corpse.

"Oh but you are the most beautiful kind of creatures imaginable. Without you there would be no evil to balance off of good, a cosmic balance of sorts."

She jeered while following Santa until the room became visible and she strutted around to be in front of the arrancar, a hand gesturing for her to come along and follow her. A peculiar behaviour to lead someone in their own home but that was just domineering attitude a little too exposed.

"I promise to fill you with pleasure, just relax on your cushions and find your mind at ease for a bit. Yes? No fretting nor concerns to be had but the mixing of delightful satisfaction if you let me the lead you through it."

Arcadia offerred. Promising a far different experience than that of what Ahura Mazda could give her.

ANGRA MAINYU | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:14 am

Santa would have been amused to say the least given that perspective. Especially given how ....smooth the structure was. Indfividual bones were so incredibly hard to work with. This place was entirely smooth, almost like marble. As if the bone had simply grown into this shape itself. And when they finally arrived at that altar of soft and gentle comfort, Santa looked over her shoulder with ....uncertainty.

"Why would you call yourself evil?" She inquired with a canting of her head. And when Arcadia drew close, she would suddenly find herself drawn in, arms gently taking a moment to cradle the woman, as if Santa were protecting something ...precious. "You say such strange things. It is.....concerning....." Sher noted, trying to put her finger on why this woman bothered her in such a strange way. Some....uncanny quality that was continuing to jar her from what she was trying to be. The serene moon, accepting tribute.

But ...she couldn't be. Something about the way this woman spoke of herself made her ....pause.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum