Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Empty Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:26 am
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Header5

MAKOTO ARIMA

Back to duties, and while she was a seated officer Makoto did like to do things herself. Plus it wasn't like she was the highest fish on the food chain. She was just the fourth seat of the first division so she made her way through the division, a little on edge really. This division always made her uncomfortable due to their domains of being internal affairs, it wasn't like she did unlawful things and was an upstanding shinigami but it did make her feel nervous to imagine these guys with behavioural profiles and any incidents she might've been involved in or caused.

"Excuse me. I'm Fourth Seat Arima from the First, I'm here to discuss the files on one such Vizard... Kurosawa. His files came in incomplete and are important for our duty in trying him for determining punishment. I'd like to speak with one of your officers."

Makoto knew sometimes things like this happened, it wasn't like she was furious or here to make an dispute between divisions. Just a little frustrating inconvenience which she liked to promptly take care of.

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Gamma_Signature
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] CHARACTER_LISTEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] GRAPHICS_THREADEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Empty Re: Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:15 am

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Furei9k

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

Kurosawa... She remembered that one. It had bounced off her desk and ended up somewhere else, someone higher up. Of course, she was not going to name names in front of the first division but it was certainly something to make a mental note of and chase up later. Still, no one else of import was lurking around the poor woman, so duty fell to her. Again.

"Officer Arima? Officer Furukawa, Fifth Seat."

Asami approached with a hand outstretched, politely offered out to the slightly more senior officer. She was likely more familiar with Makoto than the other ways around on account of her involvement with the Captain Commander's little pet project, regardless, it certainly hadn't endeared the woman to her. Though she would never dream of showing it from behind a curt smile.

"I hope you weren't waiting too long, but I can try to dig up some of our own files. Perhaps wires were just crossed during the transfer. Please, my office is just this way."

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Empty Re: Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:28 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Nice to meet you."

There was that normal friendliness that she displayed but completely professional, there was a task to be achieved rather than her running around to linger or leave a presence. In and out? Right. Well, maybe she did have a list of other files and information she needed to be discussed for the sake of enforcing order in the Soul Society, so many cases. Most in the outer districts naturally.

"Perhaps, it's more an inconvenience for us both when this happens every now and again. We'd just appreciate a bit more context as to the nature of it all with the inner hollow's incident."

She made some small talk as she continued towards the office, following behind while gathering her thoughts. There wasn't much to think about which wasn't work related for Makoto, inside and outside of work. Maybe Shishiyuki outside but her personal life stayed out of her head when she was Fourth Seat Arima. It was better that way.

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] CHARACTER_LISTEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] GRAPHICS_THREADEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:02 am

The exchanging of formalities was an awkward one, Makoto perhaps expecting something a little more old fashioned than the handshake being offered, but at least she accepted the offer rather than leaving her hanging. Asami was certainly a woman who was fond of formality and structure in her life, but she had certainly adopted a more modern outlook on those matters as was certainly apparent by the difference in their personal dress codes.

"I have been trying to update the administration system here at the fifth division for several months to avoid such a mess. It's a shame my work was not done in time to prevent such a blunder as this."

Asami responded as she led the way through the barracks towards her office. If Makoto wanted to talk about work then it suited her just fine, she was hardly one to go around sharing details of her personal life so haphazardly either. Her office did certainly befit her station, a small room that was almost entirely occupied by a desk and two chairs, with enough room to move around between that and the stacks of folders that almost seemed to line the walls. She was a diligent worker, but oftentimes even that was not enough.

"Please, take a seat. The Vizard case files should be around here, if you will excuse me."

Offering the closer seat to her guest, Asami moved around the desk towards a cabinet and began to flick through the contents at an impressive speed. Kurosawa would be in here somewhere, it was just a matter of time.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:11 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"That's quite the praiseworthy challenge to take, I like to think that under Captain Kyoraku and with the combined efforts of myself and Third Seat Shiba we remain relatively organised. It's been sometime since your division has had a vice-captain."

It wasn't that she was asserting any kind of division challenges here, just something she had noted. Captain Suika did seem to have left it up in the air about selecting a vice-captain or maybe there was just no suitable ones to fill the role just yet? Irregardless Makoto followed along and took a seat in the woman's office.

She would have offerred to help but that would probably be quite rude and she didn't know Asami's system. Better to sit here while she waited for Asami to navigate her own environment. She seemed the woman to be organised and have a system.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:03 am

"I am sure Captain Shuten is carefully selecting a vice-captain, but it is simply an officer's duty to uphold the division's reputation in the interim."

Perhaps a thinly veiled comment on the nature of her leader, but Asami had long since made up her mind that she would stand by the Captain's decision and continue in her own manner. Her own career was important but division pride mattered a little bit more. Not to mention that a vice-captain was often found within the barracks, as Magnolia seemed to be spending more and more time with her partner.

"Ku.. Ro.. Sawa, wasn't it? This should be it."

She queried, sounding out the name bit by bit, knowing full well that it was the exact folder that was required. It was a bulky thing, more so than she remembered, but she hauled it onto her desk with a resounding thud. It would still take some sorting through but that was a start, as Asami undid the fasteners and opened the cover. Her fascinator perked up as she poured over the contents, a smile spreading wider across her lips.

"You did that the first division was missing some files, right? I might just have found them."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:35 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Of course. I can't say I've met Captain Suika though."

She only knew of them, she knew that Shuten was a Suika and with Kokoro was part Suika. Makoto assumed that they might be of the same temperment but from what she gathered the Suika could be quite rough around the edges, in more ways than one. Maybe it would be interesting to see what kind of captain the woman was.

"Ah. Excellent."

Makoto said while accepting the files graciously. She was glad to hear that they were here in complete form, it would be a pain to not be able to dig them up.

"I also have some other cases, if you'd be able to entertain it while I go over them. It would be nice for a bit more context into this circumstance. Not if it would put you out though."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:52 pm

"My Captain is an interesting individual, certainly. Kept busier than most with managing the Stealth Force and all that goes with it."

Pulling out the top third of the folder, she set the remaining pile of papers aside before offering the folder to Makoto for her to take back with her. It was fortunate that matters had been so easily resolved, but this was the outlier amidst a sea of crossed wires and mistakes. It was easy to laugh about this one but, in the long run, she knew this was not healthy.

The fascinator did almost seem to bounce again at the mention of more cases that might need further help though, and the fifth officer did nod her head. She was such a diligent worker after all, so it was nice to meet somewhat of a kindred spirit.

"Well it would be rude not to take a look, at least, after you came all this way. What's on the docket then?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:25 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Hmm."

She looked down to her list, letting the discussion go fluidly to recite a couple of other instances.

"Masahiro Shibata, 16th seat of Third Division accused of attempting to hollowfy subordinates and Ayame Mitsuri, accused of practicing forbidden kido which resulted in her sudden status as a vizard. Would you happen to have any further details on these cases?"

There was far more that she could ask about but these were just vizard ones she would stick to rather than get caught up in others. It was a bit of a mixed feeling for her on the decision to keep the vizard, ones which had not matured or were not in a position to control the hollow were just such a danger.

Makoto did almost ask about the circumstances which led to Yoshitsune Kobayashi's death but decided that wasn't the best rabbithole to dig down. Her own plate was full and there was no need to look into that mess of a situation.

"I'm sorry to cause more work for you, I'm sure you are very busy yourself."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:38 pm

"Shibata and Mitsuri? The former I can recall but the latter.. Hmm."

Turning away from Makoto again, Asami returned to the files and began to sift through them once more. Pausing briefly to make sure that the remains of Kurosawa's file were returned to their proper place. These might take a little more hunting, if they even existed at all, so she did take the opportunity to glance over her shoulder and offer a dismissive wave.

"Five minutes of work today might save us both a day's work tomorrow."

A simple mantra but one she certainly swore by. But, if the cards were going to be dealt like this then she would do what she could to capitalise. Not burrowing right to the source of her concern, no, but chipping away at the edges.

"Couple of curious cases in the Third Division, aren't there? In the abstract, it might seem like it runs all the way up the ranks over there. I can't say I know the Captain or Vice-Captain all that well, really, either."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum