Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto]

Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:29 pm
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Header5

MAKOTO ARIMA

"I suppose it does though I find the vice-captain to be quite ordinary among the peculiar members it has."

She said, not exactly thinking that much of what she said. It honestly didn't seem that impressive in her head to know vice-captains, or even a captain maybe if you had the odd run into. Makoto was quite keen though to remain distant from the captain of the third division. The rumours were quite enough to satisfy any curiousity she might've had.

Really though, a happily married man that seemed so unremarkable as the vice-captain of the third division but if she had to guess there was more than a few tricks up Julian's sleeve which made him worthy of the role. A little weird though the nature of how he got that position. He did apparently swap from the second division to join the third as its vice-captain from personal request of Kurotsuchi.

That was a bit odd in hindsight.

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto]

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:46 pm

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Furei9k

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

"Ordinary could be an oddity in itself, one might say. But maybe he's just the steady hand, there to keep things above board."

That was her own gauge of Julian anyway, from that one chance meeting and her poking around therein. He was rather level-headed and definitively reserved, which did make him a fair candidate for a secretive operation. The same could be said for Makoto too, to some extent, which did leave her stumped by the decision to embroil one of the most unreserved women in the Gotei with the same team as the pair of them. Perhaps it was nepotism, or maybe there was some logic that she could not yet comprehend.

"Or maybe he's got a dark side that we don't see, then maybe you'll be asking me for his file one day."

She looked back again, holding Makoto's gaze with a serious intent before that facade faltered and she allowed herself a quiet laugh. It was a joke, of course. The good vice-captain was squeaky clean.

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:55 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

She laughed but Makoto just remained in the same stillness that her character projected through the whole thing. If she thought it was funny it didn't show at all. The white-haired woman just kept up her small smile. A little flick of the pages while she skimmed through it.

"You chuckle but I'm sure it's common in your division to expect the worst of people, no one's free of little shadows where their darker characteristics hide."

Even Julian, there were a little things which made her suspicious of him. Just small things which stood out like how he would meet or the reach he seemed to command in the Rukongai being a little bit abnormal for a vice-captain of the Gotei Thirteen but... Abalia trusted him and for Makoto that that went a long way towards her opinion of him combined with his general demeanour.

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:47 am

Now that felt like more of a tell, that Makoto remained completely unfazed. This might well have been Asami not quite reading the situation correctly, but she did not know Makoto much better than she knew Julian, and thus she had made her bed. Letting on that she suspected something was not the play, though.

"I suppose you're right about that. We all cast shadows, even the brightest of us."

The little fascinator coiled up a little at the mention of people's darker sides, the ends of red fabric curling inward ever so slightly, but Asami turned back to focus on the files. Eventually pulling out a large binder. A collection of older cases that had been categorised into the same broad distinction "Hollowfication Incidents". Setting it down on the desk, still standing over it, she opened the cover and began to peruse through the contents looking for either of the requested names.

"You'd have hoped that people would have wised up to the dangers of dabbling with Hollow energy by now, seems like some things never change. Mashiro's paperwork should be in here. After anything in particular?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:42 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"People enjoy fiddling with things that are inherently dangerous, third division love dabbling in things. Sometimes that pursuit leads to forgoing consent. Anyway, I'd just like a list of his ongoings - let me make sure that the accusations raised are correct with his recent events and behaviour."

She clarified while waiting for the last little pieces of the report that she was curious of. A couple more moments and letting Asami finish up, she leaned back and pondered. Waiting for a minute or two before asking her next question. It wasn't even related to work, it was a personal one but she would pass it off as business rather than hint that it meant more.

"Could you also do me a favour in your free time, I'm curious about any shinigami that might've utilised a zanpakuto called Bosatsu Kairakuten. If there's any within the Fifth Division's records prior to their fusion of the Onmitsukido and the Gotei 13's Second Division."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:09 am

"His outgoings? That shouldn't be too hard to find if it was deemed relevant to the case."

Heaving a good portion of the paperwork to one side as she quickly sorted past the countless other incidents, which was alarming in its own way, Asami settled upon the folder in question and began to sift through specific files. Eventually, she found the observation logs and offered them out to Makoto for inspection.

"I can get a copy of this made, that should cover all your bases and mine."

When a personal request came up, the fifth officer could not help but feel surprised. Had she endeared herself to Makoto or was it simply out of respect for her competency? Of course, she could not refuse. Why would she, even? But it still raised more questions.

"I can't say that name rings any bells. Do you have any leads on who those wielders might have been or the years in which it was active? Otherwise, you're asking me to cast a mighty wide net."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:18 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"I would appreciate a copy."

She put her hand up to her chin as Asami asked, Makoto did not exactly have much to give her in narrowing that search. Makoto had to really think about it before she had a moment of clarity, sage mode for just an instant if you would which came on a spur of inspiration.

"Narrow it to nobility, or members of high-rank within the Gotei 13 and government officials though the latter are very much nobility anyway."

It made sense to her that if there was no records in the one that she had looked into then it must be some kind of strings being pulled, when the nobility had greater power or a high-ranking shinigami might've been able to leverage some authority.

"For time frame, I can only offer you about... 20 or so years ago but it does not mean the zanpakuto could only have been active then. I appreciate it if you can."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:06 pm

"Then I will have the duplicate forwarded to your barracks posthaste."

Setting it to one side, she made a mental note to handle that as soon as they were done here. It wouldn't be a hard task, likely she could have it on Makoto's desk by the end of the day. But that was not the interesting part of the conversation, it was just window dressing.

"Nobility or government officials? Well, that does narrow things down a bit, but also means I am going to have to put in more legwork. Those aren't the people we tend to keep records on, you know? Want me to wrap it together with the other paperwork, or I can see it gets to you personally?"

That would determine if this was above board or not. It did not sound like one, but it did pay not to be presumptuous in this line of work.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:38 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

Given the current captain commander of Abalia and the woman's fairly anti-noble approach towards the current climate of the Soul Society, Makoto felt a bit more confident than she might've been under a different captain commander or a different government but their secrets and misdoings were free game to uncover and bring to light in the most devestating ways possible.

"You can send them in full together. I will see that I get it."

She asserted while thinking a little bit longer, did she have anything else to add or request? No, she'd already made such a person request already on top of the work that she had to attend to. She couldn't impose further on Asami's time for this, it did ring in her mind though that the Furukawa were nobility, a branch of Shishiyuki's own family right?

Normally that might've made her worry but theoretically, all noble vines of that family led back to Shishiyuki and if that was the case; it was fine.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:39 pm

Hmm. How blasé of her, to package it all in together. But, then again, she was in good with the Captain-Commander after all so this might have all already been cleared from the very top. Quite the little conspiracy, if one fed into it all the little details that Asami had compiled and considered. Still, perhaps this was all another clue as to working out what exactly they were hoping to achieve.

"Alright, I can bundle it all together. Though I don't know how much I'll even be able to find, so it might be a rather short report."

Writing out a quick note that summarised the information given and requested, she slid it to one side of her desk in a pile all of its own. That was certainly her afternoon taken care of.

"Is there anything else I should know before I go diving into this business?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum