Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kegare's Dehybridization - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kegare's Dehybridization - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kegare's Dehybridization - Page 2 Empty Re: Kegare's Dehybridization

Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:26 pm
Added energy adjustments based on Target Tier.

And uh.... No? A scratch from what I understand is a surface laceration that penetrates the top layer of skin, but not lower layers of skin. As stated, a Pierce has to penetrate the skin (all layers) and then hit tissue underneath (Muscle, organs, ect).
Have added this disclaimer in the description of the requirement.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kegare's Dehybridization - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kegare's Dehybridization - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:43 pm
[mod]

Alright, "a few notches" was not specific enough. That's on me I guess. So I'll give you a scale that I'm happier with.

Spoiler:

Human, Iramasha, Quincy - A beginner-level ability at the target's tier

Shini, Fullbring, High-Spec, Danava - An adept-level ability at the target's tier

Arrancar, Vizard, Demon Hybrids - An advanced-level ability at the target's tier

Hollows, Demons, and Sueki - Several advanced-level abilities at the target's tier

Also, I've been informed that energy cannot simply be generated. It has to come from some other source, so who or what is providing the energy that Kegare gains?

[/mod]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:02 pm
Adopted the scale.

Specified that the absorbed Karma is sacrificed to Nidhanna and traded for energy.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:32 pm
[mod]
Alright, we're another step closer.

The references to Karma make this ability feel considerably detached from the Origin, to a degree that is not represented by Adept Origin Embodiment.

All references to Karma could be removed and instead have it work against the target's failures or loss etc. and this ability would be more tenable with the skills provided.

[/mod]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:43 pm
Reworded to Failures and Sins.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:51 pm
[mod]Approved[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum