Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Empty Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo]

Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:16 pm
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

Kasha's eyes flipped over the pages of the report, eyes over the text while he looked rather bored. It wasn't that it was boring, he just naturally looked bored when he wasn't engrossed in something. So the pages were getting flipped through.

"How unbecoming."

He mused to himself while reading the gruesome details in front of him and folding it back over, it was nice to be done with that slog that was his tenure in the Academy. No point to linger there he thought after Shishiyuki gave him permission. No one better than the Head to give him the power to stop wasting his and his teachers' time.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Gamma_Signature
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] CHARACTER_LISTLooks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] GRAPHICS_THREADLooks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Empty Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo]

Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:45 pm
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

Handing in a report to his group leader, Kyo took a moment to crack his neck and take a moment to relax. He almost missed the easy days back at the Academy, but being able to focus on just work was pretty nice.

"Koizumi, afternoon! How about we get lunch, eh? Call it a late celebration for graduating."

Kyo knew Kasha at least more than most. if only because the two had been in the same class at the Academy. That had led to a bit of overlap in their studies, though he'd been impressed at how suddenly he'd seemed to get the hakuda classes. Must've been a smart guy.

"Besides, they'll make us get out of here at some point anyway, might as well not go alone, right?"

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Empty Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo]

Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:50 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"If you insist, Sawachika."

He said while finishing up with the report that he was reading, putting it to the side of his desk for when he got back and standing. He was tiny against the man who's size matched his temperment and larger than life attitude. Always difficult not to notice, unlike him who liked to slink into the shadows a little bit and remain relatively unremarkable.

"Being alone doesn't really bother me, my... older sister quite the annoying one so I don't mind spending time away."

It occurred to him that it might've sounded more strange to refer to her as his teacher, no that it'd prompt more questions and so he bit his tongue while deciding to refer to her as a more familial way. Not his mother though, even the idea of having to have come out of that damned woman's body made him want to vomit.

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] CHARACTER_LISTLooks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] GRAPHICS_THREADLooks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:28 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ha! You too, huh? My older sister is a headache and a half, always wants her way and she'll start a mean fight just to get it. Keep waiting for the day she'll marry out, but I'm not expecting any guys to come talk to her any time soon."

Kyo laughed boisterously at that, all too willing to talk about his elder sister with a fellow member of the division. Besides, anyone that had spent any time in the company of the Sawachika would have met her, and frankly, he had to imagine that he was still speaking of her in kinder terms than others might.

"What're you in the mood for? Ramen, okonomiyaki? There's a good yakisoba place pretty close to the division."

Most probably wouldn't anticipate a noble like him to go for everyday street foods, but he knew quite well that they didn't exactly have time to get a full proper meal that most nobles would assume. He'd seen plenty of fresh graduates come back from work late because they overestimated their time off for a meal.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:40 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Mhm. That sounds familiar, women without grace nor taste are certainly annoying of which my sister has neither."

It seemed nice at least that he resonated with someone on some level in regards to problems with women in their life. He was sure that Kyo would have a different opinion, he seemed the type to get along with women like that. It was not for his case though he could not exactly tell anyone what his preferences since he barely knew himself.

He'd know it when he saw it, that seemed about right.

"Okonomiyaki sounds alright about now."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:49 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Spot on, you get it completely. 'Course, there's nothing wrong with a lady that's more forward, more active in her life. Hell, I'd say that's a good thing, means she's got drive and goals."

Heading out with Kasha, Kyo simply continued talking, hardly thinking he needed to explain little things like where they were going or the like. They both worked here after all, right? Kasha had probably seen the place they were heading to, anyway.

"Then again, go too far and you've barely even got a woman on your hands, just going through the motions and saying you have a girl. Ah, not like I need to tell you that. You're a good looking guy, trashy girls probably fawned over you all the time in the academy, eh? What a headache."

In theory, something like that might have come across as mockery, but Kyo said it with such sincerity that it could never really be taken as anything else. He was just earnestly making an assumption.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:54 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

He gave a small scowl unfitting his pretty features as he thought about what he said, if his teacher had drive and goals then it was for nothing deserving of praise. That woman was nothing but a hedonistic brute that was also a drunk. What an absolute disgrace of a woman.

"No, not particularly which I can't really complain about. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that my entire first year was spent wearing the girls' uniform since they made an error, you remember? Irregardless, I can't say it particularly bothers me."

Though he did agree, most women were probably trashy in his mind.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:21 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ha, I remember that. Could've been worse I guess, you pulled it off better than half the girls in our class anyway. I don't think I'd quite be able to swing that, but then again, it's all about confidence, so you never know."

Kyo took that as he took the vast majority of conversational topics, perfectly in stride as he simply maintained a more lighthearted air. He'd noticed Kasha's scowl, of course, but it'd be pretty weird for him to just pry into the guy's personal thoughts.

"You always seemed pretty studious at least, good man. Pretty sure a few people got held back because they spent all their time trying to sleep around. And don't even get me started on those people thinking they've got a chance with like, Arima or Unohana when they come by to teach."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:34 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

Well, that was a bonus. The words brought just that little bit of extra satisfaction at his vanity being brushed, sure he knew it was a matter of pridefulness to care about his aesthetic being buttered up but it didn't take away from the fact it was just that simple.

"You're right, do you remember Momotaro? I recall watching him approach Arima after the lesson was over and I was on my way out. He certainly tried and I must admit that her shift of demeanour and the daggers those eyes had for him made me feel a little concerned she might've made him the demonstration of her next zanjutsu class."

Kasha mused, it was surprising how much you learned when people forgot you existed since you were just so plain.

"It was not just the teachers though, Kasumioji was much the pursuit of the men. I don't recall you trying to make a move on her though, I would've thought a woman of the Kasumioji would appeal to you. Pretty, high-class family, her grades in the engineering were remarkable."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:37 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Really? Ha, what I'd have given to see that. He was always flying a little too close to the sun, eh?"

The mention of Eri was one that made Kyo shake his head, though it was still with a smile. That sure did remind him of some good ol' times, though he hadn't exactly spent too much time around her. Man, she sure had been hot though.

"She was never really my type of woman. Absolutely gorgeous, you're not wrong, and pretty smart. But she and I definitely talked enough that I know I'd be miserable if I got with her. Stuck up like you wouldn't believe, you'd think she was next in line to take over the Gotei with how she acts."

As the two of them arrived at the little street stall, Kyo took a seat at one of the stools and looked over the menu, his focus, frankly, still mostly on the conversation at hand.

"Nothing wrong with confidence or anything, it's a pretty attractive trait. Just gotta be able to back it up, you get me?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum