Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Empty Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo]

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:20 am
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Agreed, the pursuit of women for shallow reasons is a waste of time. Though I am hardly bothered if I receive chocolates, maybe I'll hand out a couple for the sake of a little fun."

He said with a small grin and another sip of his drink, followed by a mouthful. He was making good progress on this meal while the two of them bantered about whatever came to mind.

"Maintaining a good image is important for one's own confidence and.. discipline."

Kasha pondered a bit, deciding on the self-discipline and its importance for making noble pursuits. People that lapsed on their own pursuits were far harder to find respect for.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTLooks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADLooks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Empty Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo]

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:30 am
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Now that's just cruel. And what's your plan if you get chocolates back in a month, huh?"

Of course, despite his accusation of cruelty, Kyo clearly found it amusing himself, finishing off his meal and leaning back with a relaxed sort of air. This had been fun, it was a good time. Oughta do it more often.

"Oh, discipline, that's a good way to look at things. Not many people would think of it that way, but you're right. It's not easy to look this good every day, keep your hair neat and your outfit orderly. Adds a bit of challenge to everyday life, doesn't it?"

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:37 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Hmm? I hadn't thought of that, I suppose I would figure out what to do if the situation were to arise."

He was smart, Kasha would think of a response in the moment. He liked to think anyway, honestly it would be so bizarre to imagine that the guy would need to think about it a bit more before he had any concrete answer for Kyo.

"Of course, Sawachika. An easy life doesn't create character, it's innately difficult and through our struggles do we find beauty in it."

Now he was getting a bit more philosophical than he would with others, sitting back at the conclusion of his meal and leaning forward to give a small bow to the shop owner as thanks. It was quite nice.

Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTLooks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADLooks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Looks Can Be Deceiving [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:02 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"C'mon, how long have we known each other? You can just call me Kyo, you know."

Of course, Kyo had told him that before, but he felt like bringing it up now and again as if to remind him that he didn't mind that sort of casual thing. Besides, he wasn't really the sort to care too terribly much about formalities, especially between friends.

"Think so? I'm not so sure I think there's an intrinsic beauty in struggle. Don't get me wrong, I think there's a lot to be found in it, and I definitely don't think the people who never struggle are going to end up pretty unlikeable and incomplete. But I think there's plenty of struggle in life that's fairly unnecessary. Could go without some of it."

Not that he would pretend he had ever gone through too terribly much struggle himself. Kyo would be the first to admit that his own upbringing had, compared to plenty of others, been rather easy. It could have been easier, of course, but he'd still lived far better than any of the citizens of the Rukongai.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:07 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

After pondering the words, Kasha did consider whether or not to finally call him by his first name although since Kyo had stuck to calling him Koizumi, the effeminate noble opted to continue to refer to him as his surname until such a time had passed. It didn't bother him that there were more syllables to say Sawachika over Kyo, so for the moment it would suffice.

"I would've brought up Kasumioji as an example of being unlikeable for her lack of struggle but I have the feeling that her own upbringing has lead to her struggling in different manners."

Ironic that freedom from struggle and difficulty breeds its own kind of difficulties. In some way he supposed that worked in favour of his point. Could anyone truly be without struggle? It was just a matter of how you tackled it which determined the beauty of it. People that worked against the difficult situation despite their circumstances grew and those that did not were left to rot or something like that.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:14 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"That sure is how it goes in a lot of the noble families, isn't it? Easy to look at all of them and think people come out of them having had a perfectly nice time, and hell, I think I'd still take a lot of their lives over a time out in one of the outer districts."

Kyo hadn't especially thought of Eri in that sort of context, but he had to concede that was probably pretty true. She certainly seemed like she hadn't had what someone would call the most normal home life.

"But then again, what seems like a struggle's all relative, I guess. When you're used to life like that, it's not exactly difficult for you. That's just life."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:18 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

Kasha did agree there, a fine line between character building with a tough life and just pure sufferring. He leaned back, folding a leg over the other while he looked up at the roof and nodded to share his stance. Kyo did make a good point.

"Mhm, it's just life and I think that's what's beautiful about it."

He said with a grin and a chuckle, one that was removed from the high-class laugh that he had teased before. A little bit of showing off and forced, this one was far more genuine.

"This was fun, we should do this more often... Kyo."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:35 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

Ah. That laugh had been...different. Kyo was actually caught a bit off guard by it, not necessarily because of the laugh itself, but simply because it was so distinct from the ladylike one that had come earlier. The contrast was almost pleasant, though Kyo wasn't entirely sure that felt like the correct word to use.

"Yeah, I agree. Maybe next time we can actually meet up for a proper meal instead of just running out for a quick lunch break, eh, Kasha?"

His grin grew a bit more to match Kasha's own, and though his tone of voice might have seemed a bit more amused, there wasn't really anything joking about it. Like in all things, Kyo meant what he'd said with complete sincerity.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:44 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Of course, I suppose it's a date then. Until then, I'll see you tomorrow. I best be going now before my sister gets mad at me for being late."

There was no particular stress but he didn't want to deal with her attitude, she'd probably insist on sparring with him and practicing his Hoo Kanmuri Ken at least the more offensive practices of it which he detested and only learned begrudgingly even though he had created one of the most potentially dangerous applications of it but he hated his own creation there.

"Have a good evening."

As he said it he vanished into the crowd. The chef giving Kyo a look and a hearty chuckle to himself, he didn't know.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum