Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) Left_bar_bleue0/0Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) Empty Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio)

Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:41 pm
Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

She’s been traveling. With her new partnership with Ichigo and his friends, she’s found herself attracted to wandering Earth a bit. Tier never thought this would become a pleasant pastime for her. It feels weird. She would have thought that someone would have come to chase her off by now, but it seems that what they say is true. Times have changed, and her race isn’t as hated as they were. Of course, that doesn’t change the fact that rabid Hollows must be dealt with, but it’s nice to actually have this sort of freedom. She’s seen so much: the sadness and happiness of this planet they call Earth.

Though, she finds herself standing alone on the sands of one of Hawaii’s beaches, staring out at the waves slowly dancing before her. The feel of water on her feet is familiar, too familiar. She can feel her soul reaching out for something, but she’s not sure what it is. It’s almost like she should remember this place, but something is saying she’s not allowed to. Either way, her being here isn’t just for sightseeing. She’s expecting someone, a friend of Ichigo’s. Ignacio was described as an honorable man, and Tier wants to see for herself, this flaming bundle of inspiration that got Ichigo to get off his butt. He should prove interesting enough.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) Left_bar_bleue0/0Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) Empty Re: Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio)

Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:09 pm

Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) M5fVlFX

Ignacio Vega

Tier Harribel was a name that inspired fear or respect in the minds of most any Arrancar, as far as Ignacio knew. He was certainly one that fell firmly in the camp of the latter, so when it had been decided that she would travel with them then Ignacio had offered little comment or complaint. He had that implicit trust in her abilities that placed her well above the comparatively unknown Lilynette in terms of reliability on this mission.

Hawaii was not a location familiar to him, not that he was intimately familiar with much of Earth's geography after all the changes that it had gone through over the past centuries. An island paradise in the middle of the ocean was rather inconspicuous, so there they had agreed to meet. About what, he did not exactly know, but that was no reason to decline a chance to talk. So, with the familiar crackle of Sonido following in his wake, Ignacio arrived on the secene.

"Tier Harribel."

He did not bow or offer further ceremony, that much was not needed nor deserved. They were loosely associated, thus the level of their relationship had already been established. Just two former Vasto Lorde, standing side-by-side on the beach, looking off into the horizon.

The Black Flame | END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio) Empty Re: Setting the Sea on Fire (Tier/Ignacio)

Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:40 pm

Her body perked up, but she didn’t bother turning to acknowledge her fellow Arrancar. They both seem to already have a mutual understanding of one another. Though, isn’t that interesting? Without even a first meeting, they seem to have formed a peculiar bond just like that. Life is strange, but that strangeness is sometimes amazing to bear witness to.

“Ignacio. Welcome. I hope you are well.”

Still, it is simple manners to at least greet the man. There is no particular reason for either of them to be here, so it felt alright to leave some space between her greeting and casual conversation. The sea is just too mesmerizing. The sun is doing the same thing as before, as it does everyday, but there’s something different about it setting over the sea that adds that bit of wonderment. The blue waves turning bright with the colors of fire… Why, it’s almost too similar to Ignacio’s hair, and that thought left a small smile on her face as she finally turned to him.

“I must say, getting Ichigo off his back and on this wild adventure… Quite an achievement.”

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:33 pm

Ignacio Vega

Turning at her greeting, Ignacio faced down Tier with a typically guarded expression. He was hardly an expressive man at the best of times, it was during the bad times when one might see his emotions running wild anyway. It was curious to watch the water lap at the sand so close to their feet, he had never even seen this much water before if he were being honest.

"As well as one can be on Earth. This whole place puts me a little on edge."

Seeing his companion appear somewhat at ease, had a similar effect on Ignacio. He did not crack a smile of his own or anything so warm, but his gaze did lose some of its former intensity. That was as tolerant as he could be, after all.

"Ichigo is my vessel as much as I am his, on this quest. If I deem his actions to be just then I will give him what he wants, if not then it will likely come to violence."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:54 pm

“That is fair. This world was not safe for our kind for a long time. It is strange to be able to stand here without fear.”

Ignacio is a man of tact it seems. He is here to do what he believes he must, whether that puts him with or against everyone else. She wonders if even he would bend to enough emotional stimulant. Some would think of her in a similar manner, no? But, it is those that dared to learn of her that know the secret that exists inside of her. Ignacio doesn’t seem like the one to share them with, but, sometimes, it is those that are odd that give answers that open normally locked gates.

“He wishes to bring back his beloved, Orihime. I remember her and the power she had. Is that the just you mean? Or is there some other feature of Ichigo that compels you to assist him?”

She questioned him, her face impartial. It is impossible to dictate her thoughts with her mask covering so much of her visage. Only those trained in spotting the slight shift of her eyes would ever know her true feelings.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:04 pm

Ignacio Vega

Ignacio was far from familiar with Tier's concealed mannerisms and thus remained in the dark about the exact nature of the intricacies to the expressions that the upper half of her face offered. Not that he particularly minded, it was good to be reserved about matters in his professional opinion. Keeping a level head on your shoulders was perhaps the easiest way to keep your head on your shoulders anyway.

"I know of his mission, even if I do not know this woman's significance to the wider world. It is by his means that I will gauge. This is his operation, and so I will follow him until he is no longer worthy of following."

His gaze was even, utterly unflinching in the face of the possibility of having to leave the company that it was almost like he had come to accept it already.

"But what is your reason for accompanying us? Do you also wish for the power of the rings to achieve some goal of your one making?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:58 pm

She thought. Her mind wandered a bit, visiting times lost and moments left behind. If she could use the rings to bring back all that she had lost, would she? If the Tier from the past were asked that question, undeniably she’d have done everything in her power to acquire this ability to bring back the dead. Now? She knows she wouldn’t hate the idea, but she also knows that it would sully her growth. Would the revived be the same? Would they accept her decisions? Would they be disappointed? She’s unsure of a lot of things, but she is also unsure if this power even exists. There’s one thing she wants to see right now.

“I am simply another face in Ichigo’s quest. It is not my place to tell him if he is right or wrong. I am trying to find my way, just as he is. In a way, we are but kindred spirits trying to understand one another. The end of his journey, it is something to watch, and so, I shall.”

That is her answer. Her eyes did not change. Her expression did not stir. She simply gave Ignacio what he wanted, and now she wonders how he will respond.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:03 pm

Ignacio Vega

"Then you and I are not so different in one regard, I suppose. Rare are those who would turn down the power of the rings, rarer still are those that would fight to protect them from falling into the hands of the misguided and the malign."

At that revelation came the slightest of smiles from the Arrancar, so narrow that it might well have been there all along and masked by the breeze rolling in from the ocean that surrounded them. There was a time for raw emotion, and it was not now and not here. He had intended to assess Ichigo's choice in companions from the beginning, and so far they had proven questionable, but this was a welcome addition. Something that felt reliable, dangerous too but in a withdrawn manner.

"Curious is it not? A band of Arrancar trying to save the realms from wanton corruption and devastation? I do not imagine there will be tales told of our quest, even if Ichigo is victorious. "

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:44 pm

“I know not of these rings' true power. I will place my final judgment when I am there to witness Ichigo’s wish being fulfilled. I used to care little about the state of the world, but it would be saddening if everything were to be destroyed. If I deem things too dangerous, I will act accordingly.”

Her place was made clear. She is not here to protect the world, help Ichigo, or keep these rings from evil’s grasp. If she is required to act, then that is that. Even in the end, as her goals seem charitable, she cannot escape the selfishness gripping her heart. What is sacrifice besides the ultimate act of selfishness? Though, with that stated, she decided to act somewhat lighter.

Kicking her foot, she splashed the coming tide, her eyes glistening for just a second as she remembered back to her first time on a beach with Nelliel and Alex. It filled her with nostalgia that she is unable to place. The homesickness she feels when she’s so close to the ocean, she wonders why such is so.

“We should create our own tales, whether the world cares or not. It would not be too uncharacteristic if we created moments to share with one another for eons to come, do you agree?”

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:25 am

Ignacio Vega

"I dare say that is for the best. This is a burden that I would wish upon no other, for the Rings are frightening in scope and ability even to one such as I."

It was hardly a boast on Ignacio's part, just a statement of fact. The less she wanted to do with the rings themselves the better, as long as she was prepared to help Ichigo up until the point that he went too far. If that point ever arose.

Just as Tier launched outward at the water, so too did Ignacio strike forwards with his own foot. Though it was less of a kick and more of a targeted prod. The feel of the liquid against his toes was actually an alien one, not exactly unpleasant but certainly a novel experience. There was no nostalgia for the flaming Arrancar, this was a new experience for him and unlikely to be the last during his time on Earth.

"But I would like to carve my own tale from this venture, the trials that must be overcome on our journey together. A great odyssey that we can share even in none else may care for it. I had confined myself to isolation once, perhaps this is my last chance to escape that exile."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum