Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Empty The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V]

Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:25 am
The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] P9M9PIL

CRESIMIR

Oho, now wasn't this such a lovely view before him? Cresimir allowed himself a laugh as he stood atop one of the myriad buildings which made up the Toronto skyline. Well, it wasn't much of a city, and he'd certainly seen better when it came to having a good time.

But he'd been so dreadfully, overwhelmingly bored for the past long while. He needed a good time! To hear the screams of the weak, see the streets run red, feel the fear of everyone washing over him like a lovely torrent of emotion, ah, how he loved it!

With another cackle, he stepped off the roof and to the ground below, his hands cleaving through whatever was nearest-- this being a bratwurst stand which, only moments before, had been serving a handful of innocent bystanders.

Ah, what a shame. He'd hoped to catch someone in that fall, but he flourished his cape all the same, wide grin on his face.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you all, hmmmmm~?"

END POST | KING OF NIGHTMARES

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Empty Re: The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V]

Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:50 am
The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] St8z0lb

V | JUST V

Today was a day. V definitely was alive and breathing and experiencing the world. Except it really didn't feel like it. Her boots clicked against the concrete beneath her as she walked amongst men and women and just fucking lived. And that was it.

"What a boring fuckin' day..." she mumbled under her hot breath. Every exhale was like a heated cloud of condensation that filled the icy cold air in... where was this? Toronto? Fuck Canada. All V's homes hated Cana-

Oh fuck, were those Bratwursts? V loved a juicy fucking sausage. Getting it in her mouth, the hot meat juice that came with, hearing it snap between her teeth. Fuck that was cool. She was hurrying along towards it the moment her eyes caught sight of it. This was exactly what she needed to at least make her day bearable. Man she was gonna get like three of them, put some fuckin spicy mustard and onions on one, some relish on another, then with the third she was gonna-

And then some shithead came in and fucking destroyed it.

"Are you fucking serious?!" She yelled in absolute disbelief. Of all the fucking things...

V was on top of Cresimir the moment his feet touched the ground, heeled boot aimed to kick at the man right in his skull with her signature Flash Mach kick. "I wanted one of those you fucking cuck!!" She cried out in genuine frustration, spinning around after the first kick to strike him again, this time by burying her foot in his gut. "I'm gonna fucking KILL you!!"

END POST | THE ENDLESS STRUGGLER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:11 am

CRESIMIR

"My my my my my, now aren't you absolutely lovely?"

Cresimir's eyes, despite already being two perfect and empty circles, only seemed to widen in interest at this adorable little rabbit creature's fury toward him. He simply allowed the first kick to strike him in the head, which admittedly did far more to him than he'd anticipated and left no small amount of blood already leaking down his face. As V's foot swung toward his stomach, he caught it in both hands, though let out a grunt of effort as he felt the force of it ripple through his body. Oh, that was quite something.

"And what shall I call you, ma belle peche? Tell me, tell me, that I can sing your praises all through the night!"

He, of course, was not going to take any act of violence toward him without meting back in equal fashion, and after stepping back just enough to make space, he struck out with a violent, unrestrained swipe of his right hand, the sort of strike that one only saw in wild beasts rather than anyone with any sort of proper training. It may have lacked finesse, but it at least made up for that with strength and speed.

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Sausage Factory [Cresimir, V] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:39 am

V | JUST V

V laughed triumphantly as her foot crashed into the man's skull, only to grunt in surprise as she was grabbed. "Wouldn't you like to know, fucking creep?!" She snarled like a total beast. The claws striking out hit her thigh, digging deep, but her muscles were so condensed that Cresimir's claws could only get so deep. Blood not only spilled from the claw marks in her thigh, but it openly steamed as it hit the cold winter air.

"You can call me V, and don't you fucking forget it!" She shouted. Who the fuck was this guy anyways and why was he such a creep? His eyes were... did he have eyes? What? And those claws, Jesus. This wasn't even a man so much as it was a total beast. But that idea left a particularly curious question in her mind? Who was the biggest beast between the two of them? V was curious to find out, especially if allowed her to take her frustrations out on this piece of shit who took her sausage.

"You piece of-" V started to curse this man out, but her other foot was already raised well above her head and aiming to slam down on Cresimir's face. It wasn't as fast as her other one, but this one packed a lot more power. Anything involving her muscular thighs was stronger than the rest of her body. That was just part of the rabbit genetics that V so pridefully touted. Should her attack land, she would twist her body in attempt to loosen the grip this sausage denying fuck had on her leg so she could push off of him and jump away. Getting blocked would most definitely leave her even more vulnerable.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:20 pm

CRESIMIR

"So elegant, so succulent a name! Nothing but a single letter, made yours through confidence! Oh, I do admire that!"

The snarl she made toward him, the blood that flowed from the fresh wound, both gave Cresimir the truest rush of a predator, the feeling of prey that could truly excite him. How he'd longed for it, missed it! The little things that scampered into his woods were hardly even worth speaking of, but this, by comparison, was something far more wonderful.

"Rest assured, my magnificent V, that I would not even think to forget you for a million lifetimes!"

Cresimir certainly wasn't one to take needless risks in a fight, seeing as too much of a loss would be the end for him no matter what. One didn't become king of the jungle simply by relying on brute force, no no. Releasing V's leg, Cresimir stepped back only narrowly enough to avoid being completely smashed by the overhead kick she'd delevered. Exquisite! Licking a bit of the blood from his face, as it still trailed from the first wound she'd inflicted, Cresimir simply watched her, his empty, hollow eyes still seeming to obviously be focused only on her.

"You are no simple woman, hmmmm~? A beast of this urban jungle, a queen among peasants! Oh, how lovely."

Despite not moving again, he was clearly tensed, the cloak covering him hardly enough to hide just how ready he was to pounce at the slightest motion. He'd not had a proper standoff like this in some time, and he would relish it.

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:36 am

V | JUST V

V swung her leg down with all the force she could muster, which was enough to send her in a spiraling flip from the sheer energy used. Cresimir would be treated to a spinning ball of furious brown muscle as V spun in the air for a good few seconds until she landed. From her crouched stance, she looked up at this disgusting creep of a man and scoffed audibly.

"You're damn right I'm a fuckin' queen." The bunny snarled like the beast she knew she was.

It didn't matter if Cresimir was obviously tensed and ready or not, V was already lost in the moment. The adrenaline was pumping through her now. There was no turning back. Springing up from her crouched position, V snapped another flash mach kick at Cresimir's stupid fucking face. Then another, and another, until she had snapped at least half a dozen kicks at her Sueki adversary. Not that she knew what he was, or what the hell a Sueki is. Just that this man was clearly not fully human. Then again neither was she, but a bunny was a lot more appealing than some bitch who looked like he came out of a Dean Koontz novel.

It didn't matter if she hit or missed, V's assault was relentless and she was always primed to kick ass. But this was new. This wasn't some thug, or a Hollow. He was... well, he was a freak, just like he appeared. And he took her fucking sausage. She was not going to get over that for as long as she lived. The creepypasta looking motherfucker who denied her the juicy bratwursts that she was now genuinely in the mood for, but couldn't have because now she was in a fight.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:46 pm

CRESIMIR

Such confidence! Such bravado! Ah, would that she simply understood him, Cresimir might have whisked her away to the jungles to be his bride! Oh, but he could certainly convince her of that, couldn't he? Show her the ways of the world, show her all the things that he understood like no others did. His own thoughts were enough to keep him from defending against V quite as successfully as he otherwise might have, his inhumanly high speed and toughness seeming a bit less impressive as he seemed to absorb her kicks rather than outright deflecting them, further blood leaking from the wounds that undeniably inflicted on him.

"Ah... V, V, my elegant V. If you are queen, then it is only right that I show you why I am king. Why it is that fate has surely brought us together this day."

The wide grin that crossed his porcelain face only seemed to grow all the wider, less human and more freakishly out of place, as the whole of the area around them began to grow dark. From the earth itself, from the shadows in every corner, dark trees simply manifested, as if they had always been there. There was no canopy in sight, only the inky darkness of the leaves above as Cresimir manifested his Illusory Forest. What had once been cityscape now, for all appearances, was nothing more than the thick wilderness of the jungle, trees a mile high towering overhead as sunlight was kept away. Cresimir himself had all but disappeared into that very same darkness, but his voice remained.

"Tell me, V, know you of the things in the forest which make men mad?"

From the dark, he struck again, pouncing from the shadows and striking out against her only once before scurrying away. He may have been the alpha predator, but that role was not simply about raw strength. It was about cunning, about fear.

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:34 am

V | JUST V

V felt like she wasn't doing very much to this freak. Even if there was blood, he seemed to shrug off her attacks like it was nothing. And on top of that he kept going on about how she was his queen. She wasn't anybody's queen, V was a strong independent woman who didn't need no monster under the bed lookin' bitch to hold her down.

Getting tired of hitting a spongy wall of psychopathy, V pulled back from her barrage and took a low, yet still ready stance in anticipation of another attack. Instead, all she got was a retreating Cresimir and a... fucking forest??

"What the fuck?"
She blurted out genuinely. There were trees and bushes and just- wait was this a whole ass jungle? And things in the what who that did what the fuck to when-

Her ear twitched as she heard something- and in a split second she ducked down to a nearly prone stance just in time to avoid the freak's strike. He might have had the immediate physical advantage, but V's senses were tuned just for this. Bunnies might have been prey, but V was also a fucking badass.

"I don't give a shit what in the jungle that makes you mad. You've been right here this whole time and that's making me pretty fucking livid."

V was visibly losing patience for Cresimir's shit, and she had only known him for a few very distasteful moments of her fairly short life. Her teeth were gritting, her pupils dilated in rage, veins pulsing in her temples, and her every muscle in her absolutely shredded body was tense and ready to pounce. In the moment just after she dodged, her reiatsu exploded forth from her body in a flaring, silvery veil in a frustrated effort to give her any sort of advantage. Anything made of spiritual energy that so much as touched her reishi would start to disrupt, and then shortly after disperse. V didn't have the patience for this shit, and she was sure Cresimir knew that by now. And yet he still kept on poking the very awake bear that was seconds from making him regret every life decision that led him to this exact point, whether it was his fault or not.

"Come at me, shitlord. I'll beat you until you're cryin' for your bitch ass momma."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:48 am

CRESIMIR

"So violent, so unrestrained, ah how it makes the heart go aflutter, go mad with ecstasy..!"

The sight of V so tensed, all of her fury so transparent in every facet of her being, only made Cresimir all the more delighted that he had found himself in this place today. What might the chances have been, that fortune would so smile upon him and deliver such a masterpiece of beauty? Her reishi certainly began to dissolve the forest, and though the trees reformed themselves, the canopy still looming far above, it was at least enough to make something of a clearing for the time being.

"Shall I? Shall I send myself at you, again and again, tearing into every bit of you until you know nothing of the agony, of me?"

Once more he lunged from the shadows of his forest toward V, though this time he made no effort to move past her afterward. Instead, he simply swiped down with his clawed hand, all the strength in his body dedicated to a single attack. It was manic, unrefined, and in his mind, the most perfect expression of his admiration for the vision of beauty before him. Whether he struck her or not, his arm would certainly continue down into the ground below, crushing the pavement as he laughed with delight.

"Come, V! Show me everything that makes you such a treasure!"

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:57 am

V | JUST V

V had already grown accustomed to how Cresimir functioned. Not just how he fought, nor his power, but how he existed. In the time that this sausage stealing fuck chattered away, she was already shifting her stance and building up power in her obscene, unrealistically strong legs. Years of muscles condensing in her body, as well as learning how to control her body as a whole led her to gaining extreme speed. And while perhaps she couldn't move as suddenly as she would have liked, Cresimir was giving her more than enough time to prepare herself for her next maneuver.

He came, he swiped, and he struck air. Cresimir's claws swiped through nothing but an afterimage of his new obsession and slammed into the ground where she had been standing. A light shone from above him, and upon looking up he would lay eyes upon a shining, silvery, swirling mass of reishi- followed by V's boot as she used the momentum from her furiously spinning somersault to slam her boot square onto Cresimir's head. Given how long he had run his ugly mouth, V had been given maybe four or five seconds to just built pressure and put that into her somersaulting axe kick, meaning if he took that hit then Cresimir would have a slightly harder time just shrugging it off.

Even if she missed, she would just do the same thing he had, slamming her foot into the ground and shattering it beneath her strike. From there, she landed with her other foot and kicked back to put space between her and Cresimir. It was clear he wasn't going to go down any time soon. Unless he was. V couldn't tell at this point. The man could take a hit and she could respect that, but she absolutely didn't want to say that out loud.

"Give it up. You're fucked." She taunted with a cocky smirk. The adrenaline was starting to pump through her body and that left V feeling herself quite a bit. If this fuckass kept up any longer she might just take the opportunity to let a little more loose. But as it was, she was tight as fuck and ready to pound ass.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum