Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999 One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Empty Re: One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:53 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Hannah would watch the spell intently. She'd never really focused so intently on her own Kido, but other people's....there seemed to be something there when you lost your eyes and relied so much on Reikaku you sharpened it to such an extent as she did...

But that was for later. For now, she would think of how to help Kisuke. Genius or not, just going at it without aid was not going to help. Even Hannah didn't do it that way.

"Hmm" She'd think for a moment, and then used Kūkanten'i to call in her umbrella stand. It was filled not with umbrellas, but sticks. Drawing one out and handing it to Kisuke, she would speak. "When I was learning the specifics, I channelled the Kido through a stick so I could get physical reference of the restraint needed and could adjust on the fly to instant feedback. I went through about four sticks before I got it down. And after that it's just a few hours of practice every day till it's second nature"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0 One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Empty Re: One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:01 pm

One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Ldru7NS

Kisuke Urahara | A little more than a Shopkeeper

He'd heard of the practice of casting using instruments before, though usually as a means to focus power rather than detract from it. But perhaps it was the different outlook he required, a physical representation of restraint did certainly sound more accommodating to learning this technique. Taking the offered stick, a sideways smile creeping across his face as the blind woman took charge, he pointed it forth and focused once more.

"Hadō 31. Shakkahō."

He skipped the incantation this time, having only gone to the effort of doing so before because he thought it might help and had deduced that it was not. The ball of crimson energy formed upon the tip of the stick, gathering energy for but a moment and then it was released. This time there was a reduction to the energy it gave off. Not to the extent that Hannah had demonstrated, but it had been contained even slightly and that was progress. If there was anything to be said about Kisuke Urahara, he was certainly a quick study.

"Not bad. My my, Miss Chiza, how shall I repay you for this knowledge?"

Holding out the stick for her to take back, as he certainly had the means to source his own, there was a humorous beat as the end of the stick crumbled to ash and fell to the ground between them.

Saw that coming | END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999 One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:00 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Watching him pull off at least the base grade of it, Hannah would give a coy smile.

"Hoho. Look at Mr Genius here. I made three sticks explode before I managed to get hold of the specifics" She'd reply, and then hold for a moment. "Though that was probably due to my unnatural Reiryoku. Everything has been harder in life due to wrestling with that" Hannah commented, scratching her head awkwardly.

Holding out her hand and healing the stick back to normal, she put it back in the basket and teleported the basket away.

"Ohh, there is no need to repay me. As lovely as Lux Orior is, there is nobody to really teach there. So to spend time with another who can understand me and know what I mean when I said 'do this' is enough" Hannah would swirl a Shakaho in her palm. Close inspection revealed a Rikujōkōrō wrapped inside the Kido, to be activated on impact.

She swirled it for a few moments, and then dispersed it.
"To be able to talk to someone about theory and ideas is enough. To have a person that might be able to follow when I broach the idea of dynamically picking a Kido apart in flight by interfacing with the raw energy...I should be paying you"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0 One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:28 am

Ah, now that was the greatest gift of all. Getting all this free practice in and not having to pay for it in the slightest. That wasn't quite true, as there was a lot that he had given up about himself. The kind of things that he didn't go around flaunting to the average person. But, then again, Hannah was a little far from ordinary. Nor did she seem like the type to go gossiping, that might ruin his good image.

"It's been a hot minute since I was last a student. Makes for a refreshing change of pace." Straightening his hat, Kisuke let out a short but genuine chuckle. "But my door's always open, within usual business hours. If you're going to show up outside of then, a courtesy call would be nice. I'm a busy man sometimes, but I can always try to make time for a little theory crafting."

There was a reason that he had to practice for these days, after all. Storm clouds were brewing, and he had spent long enough slacking off. Workshopping some new Kido might be just the edge, failing in that then at least he was keeping tabs on Lux Orior via proxy.

"Now, I believe you were talking about dinner? I could whip up something a little more serious."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:26 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

This whole thing reminded her of the better days of the Gotei. Studying, learning, and teaching so as to better solidified her own grasp of what she had just learned. It was nice, in an awkward way. Back then was not something she ever wanted to go back to, but wasn't something she could just discard because what came after it was bad.

"Dinner with a beautiful young lady? Ohh, Mister Urahara. What would your wife think?" Hannah teased, a broad smile on her face. Today had been a good day indeed. She wished for more of these, and would protect the right to have them with all the power she could muster. Whatever tried to get in her way.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:23 pm

There was a moment, the briefest of instants, in which Kisuke considered if Lux Orior intelligence suggested that he was married. What a peculiar turn of events that would be. But, of course, it was something much more mundane than that. Not that he shouldn't be flattered, he most certainly was, but for a second he thought he had deceived a whole organisation into a relationship that didn't exist. Wouldn't have been the first time.

"Oh, you know, I don't think she'd mind all that much."

Teasing coyly, he indicated with his cane for Hannah to lead the way back upstairs, so that he might follow on behind and get the lights on his way out. It was easier to simply play along at this point, and trust in Hannah's insight into his character. She had gleaned a lot already, surely this was child's play.

"Besides, it's not like I have other plans."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum