Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Empty Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki]

Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:37 am
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Header6

MAKOTO ARIMA | FOURTH SEAT

It was getting about that time wasn't it? She couldn't say that it was exactly exciting, it had never been such a big event for her to be bothered about. She was far too jaded or bitter to care about Valentine's Day although this year was kind of different, she knew that Saki would bother her about it everytime this year came around. Try and set her up in what was awful and awkward scenario although this time she could get away from that and she had an excuse to avoid it.

She had considered getting dressed up although after spending more than enough time than she would ever consider with picking clothes she resolved to stop trying to be flashy. It felt a bit disingenuous to try and project anything other than the simple casual look that she wore outside of her shihakusho if Shishiyuki could even be able to say she'd seen her outside of a shihakusho.

Rather than going to the estate and meet her she instead invited her out, sitting on the park bench while waiting for the woman to show up and hoping that it wasn't an inconvenience, she just thought it was nicer for them to both meet at a location. It wasn't like she had to hover around the Koizumi like a bad smell, right?

HARD WORK AND GUTS | END POST

Last edited by Gamma on Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Gamma_Signature
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] CHARACTER_LISTLittle Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] GRAPHICS_THREADLittle Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Empty Re: Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki]

Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:31 am
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] RWPYM4p

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI | MANJISSHINSEI

Shishiyuki wasn't a woman that tended to keep track of the more social holidays, but when she was asked to meet Makoto out at the park she knew precisely what it was for. Valentine's Day was a holiday she had never once celebrated in over a thousand years, but she felt that this was the time to do so. So she had gone to Kasha, someone that she could certainly trust, and let him handle the matter of her appearance.

Frankly, she felt almost out of place, with her hair outside its typical neat style and wearing legitimate makeup rather than the cosmetic kido she would normally apply. But Kasha had been very adamant that this would make her far more appealing to the eye, and Shishiyuki was willing to concede that he knew this topic better than she did. Spotting Makoto, she offered a smile and a small wave, approaching confidently. It was rare that she got to simply enjoy the day, but she would certainly be willing to.

"I hope you've not waited too long for my arrival."

END POST | A CASUAL AIR

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Empty Re: Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki]

Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:41 am

It was a little surprising, she had relaxed and let her fingers touch the tip of her thumb in a simple exercise. It was the first lesson Shishiyuki had taught her with Hakuda, she turned around when she heard Shishiyuki's voice and opened her eyes which was a mistake because she hadn't stopped her exercise and felt the sharp pain in her pinky at the error that it had caused.

Makoto was far to stoic to show that she was in pain or that Shishiyuki could have that kind of effect on her. She just smiled while trying to figure out what it was that seemed different to her. There was something about Shishiyuki, was she glowing or looked a bit more vibrant? It was maybe the hair and suddenly she felt a little self-conscious that her own hair was just tied back. Maybe she should've taken Saki's offer to pretty her up...

"Not at all."

It would be a lie to say that she hadn't thought, tried to rehearse what she would do or say but all that preparation just fell away to the wayside while she stood up.

"I had made a long list of plans but I left it at home... I thought we could just plan the day together when it came. You look... really pretty by the way."

The last bit really made it hard to say without some colour coming to her cheeks.

Last edited by Gamma on Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] CHARACTER_LISTLittle Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] GRAPHICS_THREADLittle Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:02 am

Her smile grew a touch more as Makoto explained her intentions for the day, thinking the whole thing was very genuinely touching. Planning the day together did sound rather appealing, and she would be all too happy to help with that. It was romantic, right?

"Thank you, Makoto. You look lovely as well. I would rather like to have something to wear a bit more in line with your own choices, if I am being quite honest. I imagine I look a bit too formal."

Shishiyuki knew how to compliment people in formal situations, when dealing with other nobles who needed every topic danced around. But being forward, honest, that was much more alien to her, and she was putting her best effort into it for Makoto's sake even in spite of how odd it was for her. Holding out her hand, with the faintest degree of hesitation, she looked into Makoto's eyes as her own face flushed just a touch.

"Shall we simply enjoy the park for a bit?"

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:12 am

"You look perfect the way you are."

If it wasn't for the fact she had put a lot of effort into maintaining her confidence and not get caught up in silly things like the situation and how unreal it would be for her to consider only a year ago but here she was and in her heart she wanted to enjoy it rather than get caught up like wrapping herself up in a web, tangled.

"Yeah, I thought it was a nice day for the park."

Makoto felt the most embarrassment at reaching down to grab hold of Shishiyuki's hand, it was not because of the act itself but the fact it was done where people could see. That would still take a little bit of getting used to but her feet jumped to start the small stroll rather than stand here awkwardly. Good to not linger on things, right?

Now if she just knew what to say.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:49 am

Despite her thousand years of age, or perhaps directly because of them, Shishiyuki could not help but blush herself at the compliment Makoto had given her. It was one thing to be called pretty, and she had certainly appreciated that very much. But to be told that she looked perfect certainly had a bit more of an impact.

"It is a very lovely day, yes. Do you spend much time out and about in nature like this? I think it is always lovely to surround oneself with the simple things in the world."

It still very much carried the tone of a noblewoman, but Shishiyuki was undeniably doing her best to hold an earnest conversation with Makoto. She wasn't versed in the slightest in these sorts of romantic outings and conversations, but what sort of girlfriend would she be if she did not try?

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:10 am

"A-haha. Not as much as I probably should, I work so much and train which is usually indoors so I don't really do anything. This is the first time I've been here in a long time, actually... not really since the Academy. I should do it more."

Did she lean in closer or maintain some distance? She didn't want to suffocate her or feel like she was staying a little too far away. There was a lot to consider that made it difficult to think straight. Oh, it was like egg shells were in the footpath and even if Shishiyuki was not silently judging Makoto, she was certainly judging herself.

"Maybe I should spend more time out here with you... if you want to?"

Makoto was already trying to think of what else they could do, not to make a tight list about their schedule or plans. Make ideas, maybe present them after spending a bit of time to walk in the park together. Listening to Shishiyuki's voice have the chirping of the birds in the background. It framed it quite nicely.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:06 am

Shishiyuki's smile grew a little wider at Makoto's nervous little laugh, finding it rather endearing. It was strange, finding so many little mannerisms so attractive. She'd never really dealt with this before, but she was willing to accept it.

"I think that sounds magnificent, Makoto. You and I here under the trees, it does seem a lovely way to pass the time."

Was she being too forward? Shishiyuki hardly knew anything about what she should say, but that seemed close to what she imagined flirting to be. Was this the right time for that? This sort of thing was quite elaborate, wasn't it?

"Shall we stop for tea, perhaps? It does always go well on a winter day."

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:14 am

"It does sound nice..."

She almost blurted out that they could maybe spar instead but the words never formed after she realised how that did not actually sound very romantic. That sounded like the kind of thing you'd say to your hakuda teacher... That was embarrassing, she was a little glad that it never made it out of her mind.

"Tea sounds lovely. Oh, oh. What's your favourite kind of tea?"

Makoto chimed, it seemed like such a simple question but it would surely be good. It had been almost two decades since she had to try and do this flirting thing or just make small talk with a significant other but asking such a simple question like what kind of tea that her girlfriend liked felt like something Saki would say.

Therefore, good question to poise.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:00 pm

"Hm? Oh, that is a good question. There is an oolong that I've always done by best to enjoy when I find myself traveling through east Asia, in the highlands of China. My family grows quite a few varieties in our garden, but if I may be candid, none of them quite compare."

Shishiyuki never would have admitted that to her family, of course, but it was another matter when it was Makoto. Not simply because of their romantic relationship, but because of the trust they shared.

"I would quite love to bring you there, if you have the free time."

She knew how busy Makoto was, and she didn't expect the woman to leave her work simply for a date on Earth. But, admittedly, Shishiyuki did rather like the idea.

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum