Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty Re: Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki]

Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:27 pm
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Header6

MAKOTO ARIMA | FOURTH SEAT

It was a little surprising but only really added to the atmosphere, after her lips got the taste of Shishiyuki's own the silver-haired woman leaned in a bit closer. Content to enjoy a bit of relaxation in quiet or the occasional smalltalk and just be able to unwind, something she had been doing a lot more lately despite the increased workload she felt like she had following Abalia's resignation which left her melancholic if just a touch.

She liked her, working under her too. It was surreal that she was leaving and Makoto wondered if it was because of that assignment that made it happen, the restoration of her soul that made it all fall on her shoulders like a big weight.

After sometime though and glancing down to see the skin of her feet getting a little wrinkled from the osmosis and that prompted her to ease herself out of the pond.

"That was nice, do you want to do anything else? I suppose it is getting a bit late now though..."

Considering that they started around lunchtime and the winter season, evening did seem to be coming quicker than she'd have liked but it made for nice lighting. It made Shishiyuki glow even.

HARD WORK AND GUTS | END POST

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTLittle Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADLittle Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty Re: Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki]

Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:54 pm
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 RWPYM4p

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI | MANJISSHINSEI

"Ah, no, I do suppose it would be best to end the evening here, hm?"

That thought didn't exactly please Shishiyuki, considering how much she'd enjoyed all this, but if nothing else the fact that it seemed to have passed by so quickly did tell her how much of a pleasant time she'd had. Standing from the ashiyu herself, Shishiyuki prepared to depart, smiling with an almost dashing air.

"Shall I walk you home?"

It wasn't something she would ever think that Makoto necessarily needed, but it was something that Shishiyuki was almost positive was correct to offer in these sorts of situations. And, frankly, she would simply take any opportunity to spend a little bit more time with her.

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:01 pm

"That sounds great."

It was definitely not needed and if they were still student and teacher then she would hardly have accepted inconveniencing her teacher with such a thing, however they were not student and teacher anymore and it was a delight to spend every extra moment with her that she could.

Yet just like the day a walk like that felt so short but the size of the Seireitei meant that no small distance was travelled to actually get to her where she lived and evening was a stretch to call it by the time that they arrived and Makoto stood at the door with a thoughtful look.

"Do you want to come in... I've got some oolong."

She recalled from earlier that Shishiyuki was as much a fan as her when it came to her favourite tea and it drew it out even just that little extra bit of time.

Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTLittle Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADLittle Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Little Early for Valentine's Day, No? [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Part of Shishiyuki felt like she ought to get home, check on the usual family matters. After all, she tended to live a busy life, and she'd spent most of today with this wholly personal matter. But, on the other hand...

"Oh, that sounds lovely. Yes, I'd quite like that."

She simply wanted to come in and share more time with her girlfriend. Was that so wrong of her? In terms of her classical responsibility as the head of the Koizumi, yes. But as the individual person Shishiyuki, no, there was nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy herself with her significant other. If anyone took issue with it, they would certainly be free to challenge her.

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:16 pm

There was no way to really put her reaction as anything below ecstatic really, she stepped in and left the door open for her girlfriend to follow. A lot more at ease now that she had the privacy of her own space though having Shishiyuki with her for the day almost felt like she carried that security and comfort that she got by being in her own space except outside of these walls.

"I'll put the tea on if you'd like to get comfortable."

She promptly got to work and set the tea to heat up, looking down at her casual outfit and contemplating going to quickly change. The more casual clothes she had weren't very worn and a little foreign even from how rarely she wore them, she was far more at ease in something lax or just her shihakusho.

On the other hand, she could instead just take a seat while they waited and find something to chat about instead.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:46 pm

It was absolutely precious, how earnestly excited Makoto seemed to be that she had decided to stay for tea. Shishiyuki knew in that moment that she had made the right decision to come in, simply on account of how lovely a sight that was.

Taking a seat at the kotatsu, Shishiyuki briefly studied the room, but her attention was frankly much more on Makoto herself, enjoying the feeling of sharing such a comfortable space with her. She had shared a kotatsu with others a handful of times in her life, but there was an intimacy to this particular instance that she found difficult to ignore.

"Has everything been well at work? I imagine the change in leadership has added to your workload, hm?"

Shishiyuki knew better than to simply start hounding her about the minutiae of her job, but her concern wasn't really on the Gotei itself so much as Makoto's own job, and by extension, how it was impacting her. She knew that Makoto was more than capable of dealing with it, but she still felt she should ask.

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:44 am

"Just a little bit. Abalia's resignation was a surprise and the Captain Commander has yet to select a replacement. It's a bit strange since the vice-captain makes sense but hasn't been promoted yet. I think something's up."

What was up? She could not guess what might be afoot Were they going to lose Abalia and Magnolia? Maybe she will be captain of the fourth and she and Hakuyou would get a big promotion.

Part of her was a little disappointed, she'd have liked to have been Abalia's vice-captain.

"What about you? How's instructing going at the Academy. I've resumed my Zanjutsu courses since I got back."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:17 am

"It did seem quite sudden to hear that she had stepped down. My family who spoke with her never said anything with regard to it being upcoming. I am proud of Murasaki, even if I think most would rather I not admit something such as that."

It was, after all, something of a sore point among the vast majority of the elders in the family. Murasaki was one of the greatest shames in the history of the family, a child that had brought shame so great Shishiyuki had stepped away from the Gotei. Did she mind? No, not especially.

"Academy lessons have been the same as always, I think. There is nothing terribly new to tell, apart from the latest group of graduates."

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:12 am

"Mhm. The graduates... There was a relative of your's in there, right? She was quite the surprising one. I heard she demonstrated above average grades towards the end from relatively mediocre ones."

Being only a part-time instructor, she did not know about the her she referred to as a him. It's not like he corrected her or anything.

"Should I suspect there is more to her Hakuda like there is your's?"

It was a playful jab before Makoto stood up to go fetch the pot of tea and some cups.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:24 am

Shishiyuki hadn't actually even realized who it was that Makoto was referring to, at first. Of course, it rather quickly became apparent when she mentioned displaying a sudden increase in said relative's abilities, and she allowed herself a small smile.

"That is the way of the Koizumi, I must admit. But Kasha is a very good student, and someone I trust dearly. He even assisted with my makeup for our date today, you know."

She certainly wouldn't be the one to simply correct Makoto in a straightforward manner, if only because it added to the back and forth if she simply addressed Kasha with the proper wording.

END POST | A CASUAL AIR
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum