Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  Empty Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)

Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:49 am

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Meeting new friends was a vibe Natasha was always after. She was, by her own definition, a very amicable individual who welcomed a series of people with open arms. Whether stoic, cold, indifferent or even peculiar, she felt herself capable of socializing with anyone who crossed.

In all her time so far, she had made two. Ehefera and Liltotto. Obviously, the blue-eyed sharpshooter needed to fix that and on a fanciful whim, she decided to shoot Giselle Gewelle a text. The contents of it were as followed:

A day out on the town, a bite to eat, and or, whatever else Giselle may have viewed as fun. Hitting the send button with her index finger, Natasha rose up from her bed and prepared herself, conducting her morning routine while humming a song or two.

Morning preparations complete, Natasha would throw on a casual pair of clothes and make her way through the door, walking towards the city where the two could meet up. She sincerely hoped the woman would take her up on her the offer. She had never really got to know her and person but she had an inkling that the woman seemed sociable enough to interact with.

Shoot your shot and hope it lands on the mark. That was what the blue-eyed sharpshooter was all about. Now, here was hoping she hit the target.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  Empty Re: Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)

Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:51 pm
Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  HEADER_0580-015

Are you satisfied?

Giselle stared straight ahead, ignoring the hot flow of blood running down her body as she let her gaze idly wander across the mangled corpses at her feet, slowly being pulled back together, Mawtael glowing in her hands as she stared blankly at the shaking man at the end of the alley, the sidearm in his grasp smoking as he stared, watching the holes he'd shot into her body slowly closing up. And she could see him. That dark cloaked figure standing over the shaking thug's shoulder.

Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  HEADER_0506-011
Is there any particular reason you feel so conflicted in these acts? Are you perhaps concerned about someone?

That comment caused her gaze to flicker toward him. Unsure if ..... he was truly there, or if he was simply pulling some shinigami zanpaku'to nonsense. Her eyes the refocused on the trembling man. She walked over to him, raising that katar and crouching down as an incoherent blabbling began to spill from his lips. Begging. Reasoning. The sort of thing she just tuned out from idiots like him and his gang. the majority of whom were already getting up off their feet, slowly coming back to life. Best to just get rid of him right? Who was gonna miss some idiot gang members who had a grudge against people with spiritual powers?

Ding!

She paused....her eyes darting to her own hip where her phone had been clipped to her hip. She reached up, sinking the Katar into the wall beside the man, humming to herself as she took a moment to check her messages, as the man in front of her shook and held very still. Huh...Natasha? She immediately brightened up, promptly giving a one-handed reply in the affirmative. Stating she would see Natasha in just a bit. Before her eyes then darted back to the man trembling infront of her. "Lucky you! Got a hangout date with a coworker! I'll be taking your friends with me tho, so be a good boy and don't go fuckin around alright?" She chimed, seeing the man nod furiously. She did wonder what he would do. It was so hard to gauge humans in this situation. Especially these extremists. Ah well, not her problem. She was sure that the next time she was on patrol she'd find out.

"Gewelle, are you all finished?"

Giselle looked over her shoulder, spotting the other member of her Patrol group. A Soldat named Ars. He gave her a calm, blank stare, doing his best not to look at the zombies that were now at her side. "totes magoats! All set to head back!" She declared, smiling from ear to ear as she and the zombies promptly emerged from the alleyway. Another half dozen or so Zombies stood outside. A Smattering of Demons, spiritual humans, and even some quincy that were mixed up with this little group. It had become abundantly easier to hunt down these shadowfall hideouts. With Giselle's abilities, it was a simple matter to interrogate survivors, or even those who DIDN'T survive, in order to garner information about these little remnants and their sympathizers. And every little hideout was usually a wealth of information for the next target.

Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  HEADRR_EFZe3tPU0Agd3PG
"NATASHA!" Giselle was all smiles as she promptly rushed her way over to the woman and waved as she closed in. "Lookit you! Sorry I took a while, you managed to message me when I was out on patrol! You ready for a chill girl's night out?" She asked with a bright grin from ear to ear, CLEARLY pleased with getting to hang out with Natasha.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  Empty Re: Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)

Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:25 pm

Natasha noticed Giselle approaching in the distance and when she finally made her towards her, she smiled brightly and casually waved her hand. As expected, the woman was in an upbeat mood and more than willing to indulge Natasha in her quest for entertainment in the City of Lights.

Between her and Liltottto, Giselle's aura just exuded something that spoke to wanting to have fun. Liltotto seemed like she would be open to the idea but Natasha wasn't gonna risk. Not today, at least. It was Natasha and Giselle day today. She'd hit Liltotto up in the future, though. That woman needed to get out more, she mused. Chuckling softly, she would walk beside Giselle, eyes exploring the area for something of interest.

"Heya there, Gigi~! Sorry for textin' ya' while ya were on patrol. I know we're workforce partners and all that', but I think it was a mighty' fine time' to get to know ya. A chill girl's night out is what I'm all about. I think all my wild girl's nights out are behind me," she'd quip playfully with a hearty chuckle as her azure eyes continued to observe the area.

Natasha would stroke her chin thoughtfully as she gazed back at Giselle with a curious gaze. "So whatcha' wanna do first, Gigi? Bite to eat? Hit the bar and drink'? It's our first play date. I want to make it a memorable one."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:15 pm
Marching In With The Zombies(Giselle/Natasha)  HEADRR_0590-007

Giselle smiled at that, all too pleased. Honestly she liked Natasha, the girl was easy to get along with, even AFTER the woman had seen her doing her work now and then out in the field. Certainly a bit on the rare side. She took a moment to think before letting out a snort. "Oh yea? Where you super big on wild nights out in the past? Well I can't fault ya for being a little on the square side. You definitely don't strike me as a party animal." She pointed out, giving Natasha a sly smile before her attention drifted to the city around them. Hmmmmm.

"I am supes up for a bit of drinkin to be honest. Long day out on patrol if ya know what I mean" She reasoned, lightly leaning this way and that as she considered their options. A nice evening drinking and getting to talk a little bit? Seemed like a solid plan in HER book.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:13 pm

"Well, yes and no. I can channel ma' inner party animal every now and then, though," she'd quip playfully before nodding her head in response to Giselle's comment about being out on patrol. Patrol missions could vary on difficulty but that didn't make them any less exhausting.

Natasha could definitely relate to the woman in that sense. Drinks and conversation seemed like it would be the plan, then. The blue-eyed sharpshooter would start walking in the direction of a good bar they could enjoy themselves and talk about life.

" Drinkin' and chilin' it is, then'. In the meantime, what type of stuff did ya end up' gettin' wrapped up in today on patrol duty, Gigi?"

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:10 pm

Giselle smiled as Natasha defended her PA status potential, a chuckle escaping the zombie as she canted her head to the side. "Oh yea?~ Maybe we should test that out sometime." She ventured, walking beside NAtasha as both Sternritter began to head toward wherever Natasha had in mind. Giselle herself was pleased to hear from the woman. Natasha was that....interesting section of one's 30s. Not old enough to be too tired, but not young enough to be super stupid.

" Gotta say though, I reeeeally can't imagine YOU getting your party on." She chimed in teasing.

Though the subject of patrol DID have her ....pausing in consideration. "You know, clearing out the pests. You know how stuff is when I'm on patrol." She chimed with a sigh. Natasha had, of course, seen Giselle in action. Zombies were usually made of the targets, and then once information was extracted they were promptly disposed of. It generally saved a lot of time, but it certainly was ......mentally taxing for some. Thankfully others tended to get more worn out than Gigi did, but it was still work.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:20 pm

"" That's fair. With age comes a lil wisdom' and maturity on how to conduct yerself'. I'm not in my twenties anymore. I can't really go wild or act reckless as I think I'd like," Natasha commented with a chuckle, reflecting on those halcyon days spent with her fellow peers in bars and all the fun she had when she was younger. Those were fun times and she hoped to recreate those experiences with her fellow men and women in the Vandenreich.

"Judgin by that sigh, I guess I texted at the right time, huh? Don't worry, I got ya, Gigi. I know this good bar I've been frequentin' the past few nights. They serve some pretty' good drinks'. It'll get us loosened' up and help ya wind down." Natasha would set her eyes on the bar that she had referred to, beckoning Giselle to follow her as they walked towards the bar.

An amused smirk would form in her face as she wondered about how Giselle would be if she was drunk or if the possibility of her being intoxicated was even possible. Even with that, she still wanted to have a lot of fun and show Giselle a good time'.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:31 pm

Giselle smirked a bit at that and stuck her tongue out. "Really? Huh. Well, I've been around for more than fifteen hundred years, and I still party pretty hard." She noted with a bit of sly jabbing to her voice, giving Natasha a bit of a playfully hard time. As , honestly, she just liked to do. She always enjoyed bullying people just a little.

She DID perk up a bit at the mention of Natasha having gotten really into the bar. Almost immediately the mental image of like....banjos and blues singers came to mind, but she kept all that stuff to herself for right now, taking a moment to eye the door for a moment before following the woman inside. "Honestly It's pretty good that people ARE relaxing like this. Things seem to have been a little on the crazy side around the silbern lately. hopefully you haven't gotten dragged into any of that stuff." She chuckled.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:34 pm

"Party Animal Gigi, eh? Now that sure is a sight I'd like to see," Natasha would quip playfully, taking Giselle's playfully teasing jab in jest as they made. Natasha loved some good old-fashioned banter between her fellow peers. It was one of her preferred methods of setting the mood, to keep a conversation from becoming tense.

She would wave to the familiar men and women who had frequented the bar much like she did, and find a pair of lovely seats by the bar to sit down and relax. At the mention of the silbern, Natasha would tilt her head as she gazed at the woman with curious eyes. She couldn't recall being wrapped into anything particularly eventful. No one had summoned or requested her for any missions located in that section of the city.

"Na... I can't say I've been tied to anythin' of that degree. Sounds wild'. I hope ya haven't been dragged into anythin' crazy either, Gigi. So, what type of drinks do ya fancy'? Time to put all that bravado to the test'. Let's see how much we can consume before we get shitfaced," she'd chuckle sticking her tongue out before waving to the bartender.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum