Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Empty Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters

Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:19 am
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Gamuvday

GAMUKIRA KUROTSUCHI

This is what people did this time of year right? They wrote love letters and after deliberation, Gamu wanted to pen her own. Yes, pen. Despite her quirky ways of communication if she delivered this as a jack-in-the-box or hologram format it didn't feel sincere and this was meant to be sincere so she tried to scribble it as best she could with her awful and unrefined handwriting.

Abby,

I want you to be my valentines and more! I'm scared and lost without you, I need you. I don't know how to cope with this feeling like my hunger, and you said you'd be with me forever and always!

The hollow feeling in my chest is different to the feeling in my gut and I don't know what to do. I'm a scientist and you know I'm super smart so it's love right? The irrational and illogical thing that can't be reasoned like a total mystery to anyone that would call themselves a scientist.

Do you release pheromones that make me feel this way? Is your spiritual power just that intoxicating? I don't know! You just make me feel full in my heart like how you filled my guts by pacifying my core and I need you! I feel lonely and I don't laugh much, all of my jokes leave me unsatisfied and I want more than the whimsical instincts and whims that fulfilled my before.

I don't want to be a predator anymore, not even your predator. I don't want to eat people or be a monster if I can have you and being without you makes me wish I still was.

I still wish I was that monster since it was easier to live like that, you told me that you wanted a world without sufferring or strife but why am I feeling like I am sufferring now that I'm different!? Is this what you intended or what existing is really like? I hate it. I hate the world like you said you did if this is what it's really like.

Please be my Valentine, pretty please be more.

Now all she had to do was deliver it...

In Other words, I love you | END POST

Last edited by Gamma on Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Gamma_Signature
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters CHARACTER_LISTGamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters GRAPHICS_THREADGamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters TIMELINE_THREAD
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Empty Re: Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters

Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:32 am
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Header4

Inanna Kishar | TWINKLE VANILLA?

They were kids but Inanna still loved any holiday to br able to do stuff and have fun. This one was no different plus, neither of them had boys or girls so you know?

To Vegas!

You don't have a Valentine's this year and neither do I, so I don't want you to feel lonely. That's why I'm writing you this letter so we can hang out together and not be lonely yanno? Wanna go get chocolates or something or some food maybe? We can go do magical girl stuff or just hang around and watch TV. Anyway, better luck next year for us. Huh?

Plus, I could really use some cheering up lately. Love you teehee.

From Inanna! ♡

Yeah. This was good.A chocolate too for good measure.

Wings of Friendship | END POST

Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters CHARACTER_LISTGamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters GRAPHICS_THREADGamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters TIMELINE_THREAD
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:59 am
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Arjana

Arjana | Death Goddess Avatar

Mmm. What was this? Arjana might be recovering and ailed by illness but it didn't stop her from keeping up with her interest in collecting antiques, the recent visit from Ninsianna spiking an interest in things of Mesopotamia. How often did one get to meet a literal piece of history who had lived through it, earnestly and genuinely? That's why this particular tablet was quite strange. Was it a story? It didn't seem to carry the same meaning as the Epic of Gilgamesh nor did it carry any weight for societal order such as the tablet that Ninsianna had shown her with the tablet.

She didn't read this language though, she needed for it to be translated and so she looked at the transcript while remarking the quality and genuine effort put into this tablet's craftsmanship - it could not have been carved by a human of the era. Every engraving was perfect, like it was done by a machine or some kind of spiritual being. That's why she had coveted it more than the other pieces.

How you glow, brighter than your namesake herself.
When that name, those stories were orated by Enheduanna, was spread your radiance outshines even her.

A flawed goddess, made to reflect the dichotomy of human nature, the good and bad. Perfect imperfection.

Your glow outshines hers, my Torch of Heaven that embodies all I hope humans will do where my own kind failed.

I'm sorry I did not give you more, all the blessings that you deserve, I hope you do not despair or lose yourself in your long quest.

I wish I could share all with you, and perhaps I will when I see you in the Earth's Shadow. Your guide awaits you at the end of your journey.

My two most precious stars which are like Ereshkigal and Inanna given form. How I have inflicted sufferring upon you for your dedication.

How I wonder if I made different choices though I treasure you both, I treasure the time I will spend with you at the end. To share the thousands of years of stories we can share.

--O' Red Lady of Heaven.

How strange, Arjana didn't know what to make of it though she did find the term 'Earth's Shadow' strangely peculiar. It reminded her of when she had said the Ocean of the Earth's Shadow to describe the inner sea of the Earth. Is she referring to another person like herself? At the same time it was a love letter, it was only when she looked at the transcription notes that she saw the pronounciation of "Red Lady of Heaven" and dropped the piece of paper to stare at the tablet next to her.

Ninsianna.

DEAD DON'T TELL TALES | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:38 am
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Chifuyu-Wedding

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI | INTERSTELLAR CRYSTAL

It seemed about that time didn't it? Delaying it further? They had committed to this approach of behaving as a stereotypical couple for Aria but wouldn't it make more sense for Aria to have married parents? She had always thought this was irrelevant, a mundane logistical thing that two people engaged in. For what reason did one commit to marriage, an empty gesture if love was genuine? To be locked in matrimony? Ah... This would not do.

"To my Valentine,

Ah, doesn't that have an ironic ring to it? To have a name connected to the day that I deliver onto you this idea. I have been thinking Valentine, and we have been together a while and had children as a result. A fascination with you which goes beyond feelings I can truly put to words, and a feeling for Aria which goes beyond all commitments I had in the past to my planet, my species, my family and everything falls to the wayside for how important I view Aria to myself; and by proxy, you.

I want her to see that, and to understand the concept of marriage that I never did. I want her to lead a life and childhood which is far more brilliant than my own was without expectation or feelings of alienation towards people. In the past I objectified myself, though I would like take that mantle once again and be the object of your love.

I would like you to marry me, I know you will agree that for me to ask you this or propose is not the manner in which we should behave under our roles, my deviancy once again manifests it seems but I would appreciate it beyond words if you could take this ring that I've send with this letter and propose to me. Ideally in front of Aria so she may share in this moment.

Chifuyu."

She looked down at the ring, a genuine hogyoku. She knew that the creation of it was rendering the hogyoku qualities of her body null. Even though she would retain her crystalline structure and the powers it afforded her, she was giving up the power to overrule the world on her desire to put it in such a vulnerable state. A simple ring that she'd wear on her finger.

Ah, this wasn't logical. This was the kind of decision that would be a person's undoing for a gesture to someone that meant something to you. Ah. That meant it was an act done in true love, didn't it?

WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:43 pm
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Header2

YUGIRI | VALENTINE'S DAY

What did she do? She was not expecting such an earnest letter, it had been a while since someone made her heart actually jump at poetry. A couple of noblemen tried but she thought it was mediocre, this however struck her a little different. It was sweet, true and also sensual in a way, wasn't it? It left her with a silly smirk on her lips and it would surely be a mystery to Ira all afternoon as to what could be on her mind.

Well, it would be poor form for her to not reciprocate, right? She was out of practice though, it felt so embarrassing as Yugiri penned. Throwing away a couple of attempts to no avail and letting out a sigh. She looked at the one that she was most satisfied with, it felt a little saddening that she could not reciprocate something as elaborate and beautiful but Yugiri thought it made for a fun little game.

ゆるやかに
に手紙かくして
ふところに

Yuruyaka ni
tegami kakushita
futokoro ni

Wearing cloth loosely,
I have hidden your love letter
deep inside my kimono.

Cocking her head, it was more of a playful tease than any kind of true expression of feeling. It was a hint though. A poem that was meant to be a tease for the full letter that was folded in an envelope next to her. Sadly for Fuuen, he would have to follow the instructions if he wanted to read that letter.

She thought it was clever, even if she felt bashful at being unable to compete with his haiku skills. He was really cute though. Yugiri wondered how how'd take the little game of cat and mouse, it was nice being playful like this. She'd have never done this with haiku when she was in Soul Society.

She liked it.

HAIKU IS EVIL | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:06 am
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Header5

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA | FOXY SHINIGAMI

Himiko was admittedly finding this whole thing hard, it wasn't like writing a text or anything. She didn't really wanna do her normal way of speaking, for some reason something like this felt like she should write it formally but that wasn't very genuine of her, was it? She oughta totes just be herself and write it like that. So what'd she say to her beloved? Maybe she should ask Kokoro or Murasaki to give her tips... No way, she had to do this herself! C'mon Himiko.

To Erchanhardt.
I love you sooooo so much, you're like the best boyfriend I've ever had and I'm really glad that Murasaki let me take the position of shinigami stationed here so that I can spend more time with you! I know I'm kinda different, I don't really get

I don't really know if I have a lot of chemistry, kinda feels like I'm a little not your type but I'm really glad you like me and I like you a lot too. It's kinda funny, I'm really lucky since before I met you I thought maybe I ought to just give up yanno? I just had no luck with guys and the guys that were into me were super creepy and not in it for me, if that makes sense but you totally make me feel that way and special and all that.

So I love you a lot for it and I hope we can be together soon, once I finish this little investigation of mine but promise to wait for me when I get back right? I really wanna go camping again soon, it's really nice being outside and sharing that so I'll see you soon. Yeah?

Himiko~ ♡

That was good. Not that complex but she felt like it was really bad, she wasn't the best with writing formal letters like this and her writing looked pretty bad but the thoughts were genuine and that was enough for her. Hopefully it was enough for him too. She even gave the page a little kiss and hoped that the small print of her lipstick would appeal to him although it was kinda faint since she didn't slather it on like a tramp.

FLUFFY | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:21 am
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Valentine

Makoto Arima | Fourth Seat

Ah, it was that time of the year. A successful date they had didn't they? Since it was actually Valentine's day though Makoto felt like she should do this gesture as well. Just because she was busy with some reports next to her on the desk, she could spare a little bit of time to pen some words of endearment. What to put to paper though? It was just so difficult, she hadn't done this in forever and to write something down was different than saying them. Speaking them behind closed doors, what if someone else got hold of it and read her thoughts meant for Shishiyuki?

Dear Shishiyuki.
I like you

I love you

I really

You make me

Makoto stared at the paper for hours until she sighed and leaned back in resignation. What did people write for these things, how did they put the words to paper in a way that didn't make her feel like an idiot. Just a piece of paper with a bunch of attempts that she had marked out with a line.

Ugh, in frustration she took the paper and srunched it up. Throwing it in the bin while leaning forward to pout. She'd just tell her in person, she liked being able to look at her and see her. It helped her think, made her happy than the white paper which was just taunting her. Makoto just resigned to give her the chocolates and tell her whatever she was able to convey in person.

Aspiring Girlfriend | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:18 pm
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Formal2

YUGIRI | WANDERING VIZARD

Dear Fuuen,

If you've read this, I know for certain that you've made such a spectacle that there is without a shadow of a doubt that I like you, how much though I cannot truly quantify.

You certainly left an impression on me with that haiku. I can't say any noble that thought I was worth their time dedicated any amount of elegance in their approach as you have.

I enjoy your presence, I like seeing your qualities and I appreciate and the way that you surprise me. I'd like you to keep surprising me, I admit I'm quite oppressive and I like being in control of things that occur in my life however, I want to let you take the lead and see where it goes.

湯切り.

WAY AHEAD OF YOU | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:59 pm
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Header-child

Elysia | Beyond Arcadia

He needed a bit of a cheering up, Elysia knew and while she wanted to say that she could convey this to him in a physical form. It was not able to be done in that manner, so while Cyrus would be sitting at his desk doing his duties as Grandmaster. A weary and worn down man, she could tell that he was in a bit of a slump and sometimes she was too but a girl like her absolutely needed to persevere in times of trouble like this. A bit of hardship, right?

"Hey Cyrus.

I know you've been down a little bit lately, and I've been a bit absent since Arcadia got back to normal - don't actually know what this means for us, you know. I don't really want to intrude on your day for long but I'm really happy that you got with her and I want to remind you not to despair. You're not a bad guy, trust me bad things happen sometimes.

I watched kingdoms I lead and people who followed me fall into despair or become lost, their mistakes consuming them or even vices. It's not good, sometimes hubris leads to despair and you feel like you let them down since you promised that you'd be there, maybe it was a bit selfish that in this I took a fresh start and tried to go to the human world and start fresh. Forsaking them. I guess you and I are kind of the same like that.

We've let people down or been unable to save them from themselves, or protect them against the evils of the world - even hurt them ourselves. All I can really say is that I used it as a learning experience and I guess my overly optimistic nature helps with that. I hope that you can too, I suppose.

Ah, also happy Valentine's. I know myself enough to know that Arcadia probably won't say it or express the meaning of the holiday so I'll do it for her. If I had a chocolate to give you or I could tell her to do that, I would but haha.. Oh well. Anyway, have a good day.

Then she was gone, once again disappearing as though the mirage had never been there.

ROSY-CHEEKED YOUTH | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:20 am
Gamma's 2022 Valentine's Letters Banner-nel2

Nelliel Tu | Former Tercera Espada

Nelliel couldn't say she was surprised, there was an idea that he'd do something romantic on this day but the small letter was all she had expected when she woke up a little ill, it made her day though. It could've been the end of that there and she'd have thought it was cute but something a bit more elaborate with the second letter did make her grin, it seemed just like him.

It felt appropriate to write something back while she was sitting for a lunch break, the Valentine's treats she was baking were selling quite well today. How much to write, and how much to say though? Ah, maybe just everything. She wasn't in the business for keeping secrets after all.

Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for the letter, it was a delight to wake up to. The time we've had together has been wonderful, perhaps I thought we'd be wandering the world together when we got together and leading the lives of noble vagrants if not for the appearance of Vegas.

Dare I say that despite initial reservations, fears even of my own performance as a mother after my failings as an older sister and guardian to my brothers who I still miss, I have grown to adore her and am happy to raise her as my own.

You don't have to worry about marrying me over and over; I assure you that I know you are such a wonderful husband and your growth as a person since we met only makes me happier to be able to be with you.

You are a wonderful husband and father, I suppose I'm a little hesitant to tell you in the form of this letter but I don't want to keep it from you either, I'm pregnant and I hope that you'll find the news well and take as well to fatherhood with our child as well you do with Vegas and Inanna, I hope we can talk about that more after you get this letter, and please do not fall off your seat upon reading this news.

Love,
Nel.

She looked at it a little longer, it did carry the more sophisticated tone that she rarely showed since she settled down to homelife. After being satisfied, she folded it over and got back to work. She'd need to prepare his Valentine's chocolate too when she finished for the day.

She hoped that he liked that, the same way she hoped that he liked the news though she did have a bit of trepidation about it but she wasn't going to lament it.

CREATURE OF THE WIND | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum