Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slay's Gay Letters for Gay Valentines 2022 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Slay's Gay Letters for Gay Valentines 2022 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Slay's Gay Letters for Gay Valentines 2022 Empty Slay's Gay Letters for Gay Valentines 2022

Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:01 am
Valentine's day has always been iffy for the confused girl, as most of the times people who receive anything from her tend to respond with a look of disgust or confusion. Safe to say, her White Days tend to be chocolate-less. Regardless, she was still going to do something this year for the sake of tradition. However, her focus of admiration would be a little different this year.

Dear Midori,

This is my confession. A letter of emotion and labor, though I feel like my words could not describe what I feel towards you. Your uniqueness shines bright and your bravery knows no bounds, so much so that though we've never met you've touched my heart in ways that nobody ever has.

It's safe to say that what I feel for you is nothing short of love, though in which context is tough to discern. Regardless, it must get lonely in the royal palace. Perhaps one day a visit is in order? Me to you, or you to me.

Written with love,
Kokoko
Your Secret Admirer

Yeah, it was weird but there was currently nobody else in her life at the moment who would receive a letter. The closest would have been her mother but that's just downright weird. The older Kasha was considered purely on a horny basis but at the same time that would have been a really short and to the point letter.

Coded by Slayer

Slay's Gay Letters for Gay Valentines 2022 Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum