Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Left_bar_bleue0/0What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Empty What is your name? [Tento's Shikai]

Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:12 pm
What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Tento Zefa
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22033-tento-zefa-tier-4-5?highlight=tento

» Upgrading: Attempting to create Tento's Shikai / Zanpakuto, also giving second sealed ability

» Why: Graduating from Shino Academy into squad 4 as a seated officer. I think a seated officer needs a shikai if they not crazy like Zaraki xD

» Extra: Sorry if it requires help from grading

Shikai:

Sealed Zanpakutô Power: A small electric current can be felt around Tentō's body, it can be activated at will. The field has its own electric force and the particle charges around him can sense things to a certain degree. Right now it cannot do it that far from his body, but, it can repel some small objects as they approach his body and allow his mind to be aware of stealthy attacks in order to aid in him responding.

^ current

In addition to this in this state Tento can generate or manipulate electricity within a small vicinity while also having a level of electricity and energy attack resistance.

^adding

» Zanpakutô Name: ハウリングライト | Hauringuraito | Howling Light

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Haurnguraito takes the appearance of a young woman in her mid twenties. A clear white hair and purple eyes connect with her appearance in a blue kimono and white legs. An addition that is mysterious to Tento is that there is an armor plating covering her back. This look makes it hard when looking at Hauringuraito's face, for it is a very youthful face that does not match her older warrior appearance.

» Inner World: A simple farmhouse can be seen in the center of the world, with the environments shifting violently in a few different directions. To the left is a large number of forests that seem to reach out to the house, it oozes a sense of darkness and fogginess that seems calming but yet impossible to see in. To the right is a cliff slopping down to an ocean. Clear blue skies with an equally deep blue ocean is all that is there. The oceans does not move and there is no noise coming within the space.

Inside the home is a simple place that...is Tento's old home at the time he was alive. The only difference is that once moving into the living room there is a door that opens to a wide dojo room that seems to be never ending in any direction.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance: The sealed sword is a standard katana. The design is very standard one, the tsuba is an oval disk with four oval holes in it, made from steel. The kashira and fuchi are made out of iron while the seppa and habaki are made from copper. The color is made to be clear and smooth soft yellow. The grip is wrapped with a tsuka-ito that two colors, one that is used but still in moderately good shape. The saya matches this color, coated in it and made of a simple strong dark wood. Tento has not yet put a decoration on the item. The steel of the blade shines clear and bright like a clear ocean with not toxicity, debris, or life in it. Empty. morning. There is not a single flaw in the blade, the edge is hard and sharp, a zig zag pattern present in its center a smooth deep blood groove present at the edges of the blade.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Spark! And light the path forward, Hauringuraito!

» Shikai Release Action: Tento holds Hauringuraito in his outstretched hand across his chest, pointing to the side, before cutting in a downward arc to the side. Once it reaches its peak Tento then slashes in front in a diagonal path. When the release phrase is spoken a beam of light glows and flows from the sword starting at the center of the blade before expanding in a shockwave. The sword is then revealed to have changed, the Katana blade having a more curved shape with an electric red current flowing from the edge of the blade starting at the tip of the blade to the bottom of the blade. A black thread is held at the end of the tip and the blade handle has circular whole slots. Once this is sparks and an electric aura can be seen around Tento.

» Shikai Appearance:
What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Unknow10

-it also has an invisible energy charge that is connected to Tento, allowing him to pull and control his sword from a distance. Unfortunately due to how weak it is for now and his inexperience, he is not so good at it yet so he rarely ever chooses to use it.

» Shikai Abilities:
Besides being an effective weapon due to its possibility of a long range reach, and cutting power. Hauringuraito also has its trait of being a combination of properties that is shown in its true abilities. Powered by Tento’s spiritual energy and the kinetic force of weapon clashes and energy attacks being blocked and stored, Hauringuraito can boost Tento’s physical properties, focus, Reiryoku and Reiatsu.

The base power in this is Tento’s spiritual energy as well as Hauringuraito’s, but there is another energy they can tap into if the conditions are met. When the sword makes contact with a physical force exerting energy, be it physical, energy base, etc. As long as it has kinetic force a degree of that force will be absorbed by Hauringuraito, gaining ‘potential’ power. The more force that is stored within Hauringuraito, the stronger Tento becomes and potentially any attack he unleashes. Doing so causes Tento to lose that power though for it goes from “potential’ power to used power. However, that is only one side of Hauringuraito. As told from Hauringuraito to Tento, she is an energy kido type zanpakuto. Meaning that she has a level of control of energy that allows her to generate and manipulate electricity and other types of energy. One of the ways she does this is to create electric orbs of energy that can move. These orbs have a level of electric power that can act as a shield wall or balls of flying power that can shock opponents, trap enemies in an electric current, or let out an energy explosion.

Shikai's Weaknesses:

Vesse/bond: Hauringuraito's base power of charges is limited by Tento's own power and their bond. The stronger these two become, the more power Tento will be able to hold.

Contact: Hauringuraito's needs to gain by contact to gain power. If the opponents' attack is not a contact type through energy or physical matters, she won't be able to gain power from them.

Limit: A double issue stemming from the vessel issue, there is only some much power that can be attempted to hold or absorb at once. If too much power is attempt to be absorbed or held, the excess power can carry over and damage Tento's physical body and maybe even Hauringuraito.

Charges: It takes time for the power to be build up normally. Unless Tento can somehow have the power of the attack inflict and absorbed all at once. But realistic in battle, it takes time for Tento and Hauringuraito to reach their full potential. He can generate energy himself, bur the process is much slower than their normal way.

-------

Energy Container size: The governing skill is Durability.

Beginner: 1 tier below of Tento's Tier (danger limit is 1/2 of Tento's tier)
Adept: 1/2 of Tento's tier (danger limit is equal to Tento's tier)
Advanced: Equal to Tento's tier (danger limit is 1 grade above Tento's tier)
Elite: 1 grade above Tento's tier (danger limit is 2 grades above Tento's tier)

boost physical: The governing skill is Zanjutsu

Beginner: Boosts Strength by one level
Adept: Boosts Strength and speed by one level
Advanced: Boosts Strength and Speed by Two levels / If energy is used for an attack, the boost for Strength and Speed drop by 1 level,
Elite: Boosts Strength and Speed by 2 levels / If energy is used for an attack, the boost for Strength and Speed drop by 1 level. Once this level is met, Tento may use energy for an attack twice before energy stored is gone

boost (other): The governing skill is Focus

Beginner: increase kido by one level, increase energy by 1 levels
Adept: increase kido and hoho by one level, increase energy by 2 levels
Advanced: increase kido, hakudo, and hoho by one level, increase energy by 3 levels
Elite: increase kido, hakudo, and hoho by one level, increase energy by 4 levels

Move set

オオカミの牙 / Ōkami no kiba / wolf fang

The governing skill is Zanjutsu, a simple concentration of energy connected to the Shikai's ability being slashed in a wave attack. This slash can be done horizontally or vertically. The first value is Tento's energy alone, the second is with energy stored. For each level, that becomes the max dimensions that Tento can push this attack.

Beginner: 10 m / 33 ft, || 15 m / 50 ft
Adept: 25 m / 82 ft, || 40 m / 131 ft
Advanced: 50 m / 164 ft || 90 m / 295 ft
Elite: 100 m / 328 ft || 190 m / 623 ft

What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Tentos10
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Left_bar_bleue0/0What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Empty Re: What is your name? [Tento's Shikai]

Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:34 pm
[mod]
Zanpakutô Name:

A more accurate Japanese translation of Howling Light might be "嘨明丸 - Shuumeimaru". You don't have to use this, but I just wanted to offer it to you for your consideration.

Sealed Zanpakutô Power:

a small vicinity

What size are we talking about here?

-it also has an invisible energy charge that is connected to Tento, allowing him to pull and control his sword from a distance. Unfortunately due to how weak it is for now and his inexperience, he is not so good at it yet so he rarely ever chooses to use it.

At what distance can he currently control the sword? Can this connection be severed, or does he face any penalties for fighting in this manner beyond the restrictions of his current abilities?

As told from Hauringuraito to Tento, she is an energy kido type zanpakuto. Meaning that she has a level of control of energy that allows her to generate and manipulate electricity and other types of energy.

What other types of energy? Is this beyond electrical energy?

Charges: It takes time for the power to be build up normally. Unless Tento can somehow have the power of the attack inflict and absorbed all at once. But realistic in battle, it takes time for Tento and Hauringuraito to reach their full potential. He can generate energy himself, bur the process is much slower than their normal way.

How long, mechanically, does this process take? It is all well and good to state this as an issue, but no scale is provided for this to be based on

Energy Container size:

What does the container size affect? And how do you determine what reaches the danger limit? Do multiple attacks stack up, or is it only accounting for the greatest amount of power interacted with and ignoring the rest, or?

boost - physical and other

The bonuses granted by both of these boosts are too high for a simple Shikai ability but expand on the other areas first and then we can build upwards on what can be achieved within the confines of this release.

[/mod]
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

What is your name? [Tento's Shikai] Empty Re: What is your name? [Tento's Shikai]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:32 pm
A more accurate Japanese translation of Howling Light might be "嘨明丸 - Shuumeimaru". You don't have to use this, but I just wanted to offer it to you for your consideration.

Okay thank you, noted.

What size are we talking about here?

I was thinking around 4 or 5 meters away from him to start it off.

At what distance can he currently control the sword? Can this connection be severed, or does he face any penalties for fighting in this manner beyond the restrictions of his current abilities?

He can control it 1 Meter to 2 Meters away at the lowest rank, I'm not sure how to scale the distance. This connection can be severed and I'm thinking if he does this it decreases the power of his abilities slightly in addition restriction of abilities.

What other types of energy? Is this beyond electrical energy?

Base is electric/lightning energy. Eventually I was thinking it could push into just energy.

How long, mechanically, does this process take? It is all well and good to state this as an issue, but no scale is provided for this to be based on.

Several posts, lowest I was consider 5-10 posts, and going down a less with each level of connection he has with Hauringuraito. Each time it happens I think it will be a 'mark', lowest rank going by 1 and going up each with his relationship with Hauringuraito.

The container size affects how much additional power Tento can absorb, create, and turn into power/use. Multiple attacks can stack up, and the ideal of the danger limit would be a power correlation to Tento's rank on the site's scale as well as his ability with his sword. The further he develops, the more he can handle and thus use. I am considering having the absorbed amount go down with each additional strike absorbed in a post, just for a balance thing. Thinking of flavoring it as Hauringuraito using some of that power to help Tento endure the blows.

The bonuses granted by both of these boosts are too high for a simple Shikai ability but expand on the other areas first and then we can build upwards on what can be achieved within the confines of this release.

okay, I'm not sure what could be something I'd like with this sword idea so please let me hear your thoughts. And thanks for helping.

@Locke

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:15 am
[adm]
He can control it 1 Meter to 2 Meters away at the lowest rank, I'm not sure how to scale the distance. This connection can be severed and I'm thinking if he does this it decreases the power of his abilities slightly in addition restriction of abilities.

1 meter is fine. How is the connection severed?

Several posts, lowest I was consider 5-10 posts, and going down a less with each level of connection he has with Hauringuraito. Each time it happens I think it will be a 'mark', lowest rank going by 1 and going up each with his relationship with Hauringuraito.

That is a very wide range, pick a number. I also don't quite follow what you mean in the latter part of this. Do you want this limit to decrease by one post for every level in Zanjutsu Tento has? If so, that's fine.

Furthermore, how does this actually affect Tento mechanically? Is he unable to use his Shikai abilities until this post count has been reached? Does this count start from when he activates Shikai or when he receives an attack?

The container size affects how much additional power Tento can absorb, create, and turn into power/use. Multiple attacks can stack up, and the ideal of the danger limit would be a power correlation to Tento's rank on the site's scale as well as his ability with his sword. The further he develops, the more he can handle and thus use. I am considering having the absorbed amount go down with each additional strike absorbed in a post, just for a balance thing. Thinking of flavoring it as Hauringuraito using some of that power to help Tento endure the blows.

I'm still not quite sure what this is for. The absorption and power could just scale with Tento's Zanjutsu skill and not need any of this further complexity.

Boosts

In light of the other abilities this Shikai has, I'll have to ask you to remove these raw stat boosts. They are far too powerful.

[/adm]

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:59 am
Decided on a different shikai. Will be tranffering dicussion notes from here to Hollow creation as I will be using this as Tento's Hollow abilities idea.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum