Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sord tiem - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sord tiem - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sord tiem - Page 5 Empty Re: Sord tiem

Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:02 pm

The Danava of ????

Lethe

Sord tiem - Page 5 6EdIfMt

Lethe would enter into a thinking pose at his words, nodding softly along with them,

"So, one should live trying to show their best side to people, and the people that care should try to accept the bad parts of them as well. Don't show a person your bad side if you can help it, but friends should stick with you regardless" she'd comment, nodding softly. It made sticking around Fuuen confusing though. She wanted to show her best side, but he should be fine with her bad side?

Suddenly coming to a conclusion, she would clap her fist in her hand.
"Try not to puke on your friend, but friends won't hold it against you if you do!" she exclaimed. "So, in this situation where I have the choice of puking on you or not, I shall chose not puking on you"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sord tiem - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sord tiem - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:45 pm
Sord tiem - Page 5 PLl4aJp

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"That is precisely correct."

Fuuen could understand her outlook on these things, and indeed, it was exactly the same sort of outlook that he himself would have had in her situation. He didn't believe in imposing on others, particularly upon those you actually had some degree of care for. If she didn't wish for him to see a potentially unsavory side of her, then Fuuen could naturally respect that.

"If that is the case, then I will keep my distance to avoid such an unfortunate situation, hm? But do keep in touch."

Of course, he didn't have any particular abode or method of contact. He simply expected to run across those important to him again, at some point or another.

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sord tiem - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sord tiem - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:43 am

The Danava of ????

Lethe

"Alright, I shall go solidify what I am and then come back and find you" she exclaimed, nodding softly and then sticking a finger in her mouth and biting it. She immediately grimaced in pain and hopped about, exclaiming how dumb the idea was, but holding out the dull blue blood for Fuuen to take a drop of anyway.

"Sin..ow ow...Since I always know where I am, if you take a bit of me, then I shall know where you are as well, that way I can find you easier when I am done" Lethe exclaimed, with impenetrable logic.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sord tiem - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sord tiem - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:22 am

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

Fuuen imagined, upon being presented with this sort of thing, that most likely would have considered it a natural response to ingest the woman's blood. He, however, was not some sort of freak in that regard, and so instead he had a rather different immediate response. Pulling his notebook out, the little booklet admittedly having gone a bit unattended as of late, he took Lethe's hand and pressed the bloody finger onto it.

"There we are. I would quite like to accompany this with an image of you, if you would not mind terribly."

He'd already pulled a pencil out to begin sketching her face, but he wouldn't actually start doing so unless she gave him her approval. He wasn't some sort of degenerate, after all.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:15 am

The Danava of ????

Lethe

Very smart man, Lethe wasn't actually sure how he was going to store her blood, she just did it on a whim. And now was with a painful finger that wasn't recovering because she didn't have recovery abilities. Maybe she could develop them, maybe she couldn't, it was all up in the air right now.

But when he asked her to give a drawing to go with the bloody fingerprint, Lethe was enthralled with the idea. he was going to be drawn like one of his Quincy Girls! So, adopting a pose, wondering what the hell a Quincy was and where it came from in her head, she would give a nod.

"Of course! I would be honoured to have a drawing drawed of me~"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:06 pm

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"Splendid."

Fuuen smiled to himself at the pose she'd taken up, not exactly meaning to draw the full extent of that. He'd taken mostly to drawing only portraits over the years, though he did draw a bit more of her to at least make some acknowledgement of the pose. After all, the primary intention of these journal was to remember faces, even if that was completely unnecessary for him now. Call it a bit of a ritual.

His attention to her features was quite sharp, a level of focus that nearly matched what he achieved with the sword. After all, this art was something else that he took a great deal of pride in, one that he had practiced a great deal.

"There we are. Hopefully you consider it flattering, hm?"

It didn't take much time, but that was because he was a practiced hand. Fuuen flipped the notebook around and, indeed, the sketch was more or less a perfect likeness of Lethe. A bit rough, naturally, but that was on account of the fact that it was done with pencil and a small amount of space, rather than any lack of skill.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 01, 2022 6:35 am

The Danava of ????

Lethe

He was so good with his fingers~ Lethe wondered if she should get some drawing powers as well. Maybe it could help, because the way you scrawl helps the way you swing. Or it's just a great trick for picking up chicks. Either way, Lethe would hold her pose until he was done and then gasp at how good it was, for being sketched out with a pencil on his arm.

"Wow! That's amazing. I should definitely learn how to draw as well, getting to do that would be really cool" Lethe would nod vigorously. And then the time had come to leave, so she would awkwardly curtsey while holding out her arms to give him a hug as wires got crossed in her brain. After that disaster of a farewell, she would turn to the horizon.

"I will return, when I have no skeletons other than the one I am using right now" she would tell him, giving a smile and then crouching, spiralling a little and soaring into the sky.

At least, that was what she wanted to do. In reality it just released as a short hop and then landing five foot away. Cheeks flushed red from the embarrassment, she would just power walk away, statically not looking anywhere but in front of her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum