Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] Empty Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra]

Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:20 am

Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] 6uGSmy0

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

America was not a place that Candice often found herself. Shadow Fall had not been welcoming to the rapid expansion of C.C. Inc. and so they had generally steered clear. Only in recent years, as the Vandenreich had restored some semblance of a reasonable civilisation to the region, had Candice made her first trips to the States. Given that business had been picking up in the City of Lights, a move that perhaps had more personal motivation than she had yet to admit to her parents, it seemed only prudent to consider further avenues of expansion.

The West Coast was certainly the first stopping point of this venture, a natural point of progression from her self-made base in the Pacific, and so here she was. Days of back to back meetings and appointments with local infrastructure had slowly worn her down though, and the ever-vibrant Heiress was reaching the limit of her bottomless well of goodwill and compassion.

Candice needed to let off some steam, to relax and be pampered, so it was only natural that she headed to an establishment tailored to care for those excesses. A maid cafe. Ditching her entourage back at the hotel, she found her way downtown and found a place that fit the bill. Decked out in her usual finery, wearing a professional business dress, with her shocking blonde hair pulled up into a high ponytail, she made her entrance and demanded a table.

a leopard never changes its spots | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] Empty Re: Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra]

Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:29 am
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] HEADER_sample-4998fa7a4370eca8feb282dd05e977a0-cutout

It had all stemmed from something. Sparks from days old. Most things about Ehefra were a derivation. Her interest in her father's line of work. After all, she did love her parents. So it would be no doubt, intriguing for many who ACTUALLY knew Ehefra that she would ever find herself in such a location. Anyone from the City of Lights at the very least. All the same, Ehefra couldn't help but smile as she checked the mirror in the back of the cafe, adjusting her headdress before glancing up toward the clock. It seemed her break was just about over. It had been quite a while since she'd been able to pick up hours at this place, but all the same it was a nice sensation, settling into familiarity. The little family she'd stepped into when she had FIRST wound up in the States.

"You alright, Mako?"

She turned around and almost jumped out of her skin when she heard the blonde's familiar voice, chuckling a bit to herself before she spotted Ikari. One of the other employees, she gave a little gentle elbow to the one-eyed girl, briefly letting her attention shift to that frilly eyepatch they wore. "You don't have to use my Maid name back here. And yea I'm fine. Just been a while. " She smirked. She liked Ikari, they were much more on the cute side than anything else, though she did feel little sparks of competitiveness, maybe because of the blonde hair. But she was actually fair friends with the girl. "We need to hang out again soon. You free after work?"

"HAH! As if~ I have a date tonight with my boyfriend, so I have a train to catch." She smirked, causing Ehefra to raise her brows. Naturally dating locals was out of the question, so any dating had to be outside of the state they were in. Still, it was a little shocking that IKARI of all people, would be into that long distance stuff.

"Well shit girl, enjoy that! Ugh... break's over. Time to get out there." She smiled, a little transformation happening as that calm, lax expression suddenly became gentle and serene.

"Good luck! Got yourself a VIP."

Her mask almost faltered at that. VIP. People who paid a lot of money, which meant big tips. However, that ALSO usually meant that they tended to bend the rules of the cafe a little. Ehefra glanced at the client chart and raised both brows. Huh a woman. They weren't as common, DEFINITELY less common as VIPs though. Still, she'd have to brace herself. She'd seen the utube video of what happened in Japan at that one maid cafe with that customer with the pink hair and the glasses. "Don't need luck, I'll be fine." She noted, her voice shifting to her work voice as she responded warmly and calmly, getting into her character.

It didn't take long for her to make her way by the kitchen and pick up this VIP's order.Loading it up onto a platter, she put on that soft smile and promptly made her way through the cafe. Girls of all different kinds in their Maid Characters serving customers. No ruckus, it was a good day. She maintained her smile as she approached the VIP booth. That smile widened and she gently gave a bow as she approached.

"Your Order, Mistress." She announced, before starting to set it from the tray to the table in front of the woman themselves. Even from her peripheral she noticed the woman definitely dressed to the nines. Ah....and Blonde. Something special and dark coiled up in the back of her head. But this was soemthing she could handle. Even back when she was younger, seeing these girls back in Japan, and what they were like off the clock? That was the true power she'd attained. A woman that, in her normal life, would have infuriated her. But that was Ehefra. This was Mako.

"My name is Mako, I'll be your Maid today!" She recited before pausing and smiling brightly. "Ah, sorry but I really love your earrings!" She pointed out, which was true, she actually DID like those earrings and she briefly wondered how she would look in such a thing, obviously not in THIS outfit.

All the same, it would be a notable much less professional and more personable experience than most places. It definitely wasn't quite as cutesy as those old ancient Maid Cafes in the past, while certainly venues like that did exist. But it still did have the spirit of such places in mind. The Maids were gentle, respectful, cute, pretty, and most importantly: personable. They had their own characters all figured out, and getting to know the Maid was part of the experience. That sortof ...pesudo connection was what got them repeat customers. THOSE were usually the preferred customers. She wondered what sort of customer this woman would be.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:31 pm

Now, this was a higher-end establishment, as far as these cafes went, but Candice was still a newcomer to the scene. Much like many of these girls, she was a cute foreign import. In a different life maybe this could have been her youth work, but that was not the reality in which she lived and thus she did not need to trouble herself with the struggles of a different - poorer - Candice.

Even whilst trying, or well not really trying, to go incognito, she certainly did give off the impression of wealth. So they sat her at one of the better tables and asked for her preference in maids. She had her eye on one particular blonde with a cute little headpiece but it appeared she was busy with someone else so she was already looking at her second choice. God, Gigi's incessant nagging was rubbing off on her. It was well within her rights to kick up a fuss until she got the perfect one, but she didn't want to. Making do felt weird.

"Oh, thank you so much!"

Candi beamed a smile at the waitress that was as pleasant as they come, brilliant emerald eyes taking in every aspect of Mako. She was a pretty little thing, with those little locks of red hair mixed into the black. It made her want to rip them out one by one and see how she screamed. That was bad, but Gigi wasn't here to poke and prod at those bad intentions and it felt so good to indulge herself just a little. That only made her smile more.

"Oh, you like them. De Grisogono has some truly wonderful new pieces this season. Do you think they bring out the colour in my eyes?"

On queue, she batted her eyelids in Mako's direction. Supporting her head with an arm that rested on the table, framing the bottom of her face whilst gently squashing her cheek. She wanted to be polite, courteous even, if that's what it took for this girl to open up to her.

"I'm Candice, by the way. But you can just call me Candy."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:54 pm
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] HEADER_sample-4998fa7a4370eca8feb282dd05e977a0-cutout

Ehefra smiled, even as the idle curiosities about just how much tension those earrings could take floated through her head. As asked, she looked at those bright pretty green eyes. Two things happened simultaneously: She wanted to jab a fork into them, and she also felt like staring directly into them. Oh, oh well this was new. There was a brief moment in which she gripped the tray a bit tighter, her nails gently biting into the material before she remembered her strength. Thank god it was plastic and not metal or she might have bent it. What the fuck was THAT?!

Thankfully, the woman named what was no doubt some .....designer? Did people really waste their time designing earrings? No it was probably jewelry in general, but she still in some small way felt like that was a dumb cunt thing to come out of Candice's mouth. Why couldn't she have gotten a nice hunky guy as a customer? Or even one of those shifty, nervous nerdy guys? Anything but this fucking blonde playgirl that made her think about how messy her own hair still was. "Oh! I don't think I've heard of them, but they look stunning, they definitely do make them pop, Mistress!" She agreed, her own eyes batting in confusion when she noticed the flutter of Candice's own lashes.

It was then that she paused just a little and then put on a mischievous smile. "Candice is a very pretty name. And of course! Mistress Candy it is." She promptly chimed, they were, after all, instructed to only cease the use of that term unless explicitly asked to hold off on it, as it WAS part of the Maid Experience. Masters and Mistresses of these humble servants. Ah...remembering that made all those thoughts of digging aggression peel away from her mind. That was just Ehefra being a cunt, SHE was Mako, and Mako was merely here as a servant to this woman. As if a maid in the woman's very own home to accommodate her.

"Is there anything else I can get you, Mistress Candy? I hope you find the booth comfortable." She noted with a soft gesture to their immediate surroundings. Even by higher up standards it was a fairly nice booth, since the place was actually part of a pretty decently sized chain. Supposedly an actual Ex-Yakuza had come from japan and taken ownership of the place. Some fellow with a mean expression, an intimidating eyepatch, but a heart of gold. She herself had only seen the guy once from behind, so she didn't know how true that was. But at the very least, the place did well enough that it's VIP section was actually quite classy and comfortable. As if this particular cafe had taken hints and some techniques from hostess clubs. The girls were even allowed to sit with the customers if they were in the higher up sections, one such in evidence a short ways away, the very place that Candice's first choice was waiting on. Not that Mako knew any of that.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:29 pm

Mako was a good mask, certainly more than capable of shielding just about anyone from the Ehefra that lingered beneath, but Candice was both focused solely upon her and more than acquainted with those darker thoughts. The way her grip tightened upon the tray, that momentary dulling in her eyes as the truth shone through. She saw it all and, unlike just about anyone else, she understood.

Thoughts of that other blonde bimbo were instantly dismissed, forgotten and discarded like an unwanted toy. She wanted Mako. Wanted to bore into her skull and drag that ugly little thing that lingered within into the light that is. Oh, she had made the right choice, the best choice even. Because she wanted Mako to hate her, to utterly despise her with every fibre of her being, and yet still sing her praises. Call her "Mistress Candy!" and clean up after her like a good little servant. That she acknowledged such depravity as what it was almost certainly stemmed from Gigi's influence, but Candi felt ever so gleeful because that only made her want it more.

"It's an artisan brand from Switzerland. I was sent these to model them for the company, but my consultants said they made my head look too big. They don't, though, do they?"

As one hand supported her face, the other rose up to play with her earring just a little. Stretching out her ear and pushing it back to get the clearest display. Giving it a moment, she sighed softly before shuffling around the booth to give Mako plenty of room to herself when she chose to properly join her. Not that it was much of a choice as it was expected, but Candi knew that she did have to play respectfully here.

"Oh, nothing else for now, Mako. But, please, join me. I would just love to chat girl to girl. I'm new to the area and trying to get on top of things." And on top of you. "Is there anywhere you might recommend? Anything nice or fun?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:56 pm

God she wished she hadn't asked, however she WAS a little intrigued with what the woman wound up saying to her. She was a model? Ontop of whatever she did to wind up in the VIP section? Not only that but the notion of earrings making her head look b ig seemed weird. How did that even happen? She glanced at the earrings and tilted her head, trying to see some angle in which they made her head look big. Maybe Mako just wasn't ....yaknow...fashion conscious? But she had no fucking idea whatever this consultant was talking about to that effect. Maybe the size? But then tiny earrings were always the rage. Sounded like this guy had his dick up his own ass.

"Not at all! But with how pretty you are, I guess it'd be hard to pick out flaws." She pointed out with a warm smile. Annoyingly honest. She actively searched the woman for it. Crow's feet. Wrinkles. Signs of surgery. But this bitch just seemed to have it all. Her hair even looked naturally blonde. Mako kept Ehefra in check though. Especially when Ehefra's gaze lingered on some spots longer than they should have. She had been so distracted that she didn't even pay enough attention to realize that Candice had been making space for her on the seat beside her! It wasn't uncommon for some girl patrons to want to be sat with. but VIPs? Hm, there hadn't been many VIP girl patrons, so it was a bit of a strange situation.

"Absolutely Mistress Candy, I'm honored." She noted lightly, before gently and serenely slipping into the spot, not even having to scoot. You got good at maneuvering these things when you were trying to keep a very specific distance away from guys.

"There's a lot in the immediate area! A convention center that's just up north is what usually attracts a lot of the people who enjoy the Cafe, but I think you would enjoy the mall! It has a lot of really big name brands that you might be familiar with so it might be worth your while!" She chimed helpfully, that specific mall was actually an affiliate. A number of the local businesses had deals with the cafe for advertizing and that kind of stuff. Especially since they saw a fair bit of tourists. And...thank goodness it was a question that basically had a script.

She was getting a ...weird vibe from this woman. Something about the way they looked at her had her heart racing and her feeling somehow...exposed? It almost felt like this woman might lunge at her at any moment, but none of her body language suggsted that. It was more a...menacing intent? It was a bit distracting, and inner Ehefra was baring her metaphorical teeth a bit even as Mako smiled and talked about some of the other nearby attractions so helpfully to Mistress Candy. Gag. Vaguely, she was aware that her shift would be ending, not SOON, but it was getting there.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:14 pm

She could tell that Mako had little to no idea what she was meant to be even remotely looking for. That made it all the more endearing to watch her try. Still, she had the right words for the situation. Just what Candi wanted her to say, and it only got better as she watched the girl's eyes wander around her features and linger upon certain areas. It was sheer coincidence that she made a little effort to exemplify those aspects as Mako was looking at them.

"Ugh, you're so right. I'll just fire him and get a new one."

As Mako slid into the seat opposite, Candi took out her phone and began furiously typing out a message. Sending it, before stashing her phone again and then finally turning her attention back to the maid. Obviously, she humoured her little sales pitch, it was a business courtesy at this point, but to think that she would really want any of the 'big name brands'? It was disgusting to consider such a tasteless thing. She could just run a few volts through the girl and correct that little mistake right away.

"That sounds wonderful! I actually have a hotel in uptown, is the mall close by or will I have to get a chauffeur? And tell me more about these conventions! Have you been there yourself? What kind of shows have been on recently?"

She was certainly passionate when the moment called for it, Candi could pride herself on that. But she did return the favour from Mako earlier as her eyes lingered on each and every little part of the girl opposite her as if she was trying to take in her very image. Respectfully, of course. She did not want it to be noticed that her gaze was wandering too often.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:47 pm

Some small part bof Ehefra twitched in response to that. Jeez, just like that? Some guy's career down the toilet? no that was not quite it, the fuck would probably just find a new place of employ, but still it was weird seeing the woman discuss something so flippantly. Mako gave a tilt of her head. "Ehh? That's a little sudden! I'm sure he's just trying to do his job as best he can! I'd feel awful if he lost his job because of me Mistress." She reasoned on the side of the man. Though the subject hardly remained there for very long.

Huh, she was staying at a Hotel? She supposed that made sense if she was just passing through. All the same she put on a smile. "It's not far at all I don't think! I haven't been there myself in a while,, but its within walking distance. The Convention Center has a lot of Cons that happen there.This is one of the safer cities so they happen just about every month. sometimes the Cafe even rents out a booth!" She explained, that same helpful smile still present as she gave a bit more explanation, and even went into how she had been there a few times through the Cafe. Peppering in a few other locations by sheer mention here and there.

It was .... actually surprisingly easy to get carried away. Even though she suspected that this interest was merely superficial, the woman seemed .....to be listening? At the very least they seemed to consider either her, or what she was saying, as useful right?

But it was then that a little chime sounded, and Ehefra jumped just a little. Oh shit... time had gotten away. She offered a smile and stood up. "Oh wow! I lost track of time." She oted with a gentle smile. A few of the male staff were also moving around, and one came up to the table offering a generous bow before gesturing. Politely informing them both that the cafe would be closing soon.

Of course Mako already knew that, but this was a system put in place so that it was the men, not the maids, who were the ones expressing that things had to end. This was designed to displace any ill feelings for having to cut the encounter short. Mako made a bit of a face, but turned to Candice and offered a sheepish smile. [color=steelblue]"I had a lovely evening Mistress Candy, We all certainly hope to see you again soon!"[color] She noted with soft earnestness, after all, MAKO did earnestly want to see the woman again. Ehefra was on the fence.

Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] HEADER_CXaN6XIUEAA7QPb

A good twenty minutes or so later.

Ehefra sighed just a little, rolling her shoulders a bit as she made her way to her own Hotel. It had been quite the day at work. Strange too, first that guy that threw up on Ika, and then that strange woman. She was ready to just get some rest, maybe watch some movies before she went to snoozetown. Hers was definitely a lower end hotel and she could see it in the distance. Something nice and cheap to stay the weekend in. already a smile floated over her features as she remembered the frozen pizza she had waiting for her inside. Hell yea.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:08 am

Hearing the bell sound, Candice could not help but look a little deflated. As much as she might want to have done so many different things with Mako, it had actually been endearing listening to her talk at such a length about her city and even go on adorable little tangents. Of course, there was still the matter of that darker little thing that she had ever so briefly exhibited too, now that moved matters in a rather singular direction.

"Aww, that's alright. Thank you for the company, Mako. I hope to see you soon too!"

That was perhaps the most genuine smile she had worn all afternoon, not that she had been particularly disingenuous with her enjoyment of their time together but Candi certainly was sad that it was coming to an end. She fished out her purse and slid over what could certainly be called a generous tip, cocking her head to one side as she did so in an attempt to get one final read off Mako.

And then the maid was gone, and Candi was dragging herself out of the booth. Ugh. Tonight looked so bleak now. Dinner with the executives at Froots Corp, then a fashion premiere to attend in the downtown. Hardly exciting on even a regular day, but what was she meant to do after that had stormed through her afternoon?

Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] HomMhNt

A long twenty minutes or so later.

She definitely should have booked a taxi or arranged a pickup, but this had been an impulse trip and now Candi was paying the price for it. Stood alone, and looking just a little sorry for herself, it was not hard to spot Candice beneath her cunning disguise of a designer hoodie and a matching baseball cap. She had genuinely considered just waiting for Mako to clock out and asking her about evening plans but that was just a little too forwards. Get out of my head Giselle. But now Candi was stuck waiting anyway. It was perfectly reasonable. Understandable even.

By chance alone, she glanced up and saw Mako approaching. Great. Now she was the helpless one. Or was this fate dealing her a second chance at the game? Oh, how could she refuse that?

"Little sooner than you might have imagined, huh?"

You were warned | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:39 am
The tip of course was expected, but she WAS a bit surprised at just HOW big it was! Not that she hadn't been used to generousness, the idea of a big tip from richer VIPs was something that was one of the big draws of this profession. But ...she was....STARTLED by the size of the tip she got from Mistress Candice?! This much?! And she didn't even have the woman trying to cop a feel of anything?! She went on autopilot, a big happy smile showing up on her face to hide her own...startled weird and unknowable feelings on this strange occurrence. Even as Mako thanked the woman in such earnest, Ehefra was reeling a bit. This was a 'butter up' sized tip. But hadn't they only just like...talked about stuff?

That very question hung around in Ehefra's head even after she had ended her shift.

Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] HEADER_CXaN6XIUEAA7QPb

The weirdness of that encounter still clung to her head when she..... ran into someone? At first she didn't recognize them, but hen suddenly her eyes widened. "Oh sh-... Miss Catnipp? Uhm hi! What are-.... are you waiting for someone?" She stammered a little, briefly blown away at the outfit the woman had on. As far as ehefra was concerned it was even MORE intruiging than the fancy shit she had on earlier! It was clearly a disguise, but it actually looked kinda rad. Mako cleared her throat in her head. Not really, but something did occur to her.

Over the years the strictness of these cafe rules had ...lessened somewhat. Back in the day, girls weren't even to TALK to customers outside of their work. But that was born from its roots as a japanese sort of thing. Western versions were a little more lax. Especially when it came to places that were on the smaller side, and since westerners were far more likely to ..you know....understand that it was a job and not get caught up in the fantasy. Even so, there were still limitations. But well, this rich VIP woman? Surely she wouldn't have to worry about any of that. And as such, Ehefra's question came out ...earnest, even with a bit of a smile. And what the fuck do YOU think you're smiling at?! She asked herself in a little mental hiss. The part of herself that wanted to pluck this woman's eyebrows out with pliers. But at the moment, the rest of her was far too taken off guard to care about that.

She ...HAD seemed....weirdly really nice? And shit was that a really nice outfi- No dumbass don't fucking STARE at her. Euyes darted back up to the woman's face and she straighened up. "Ahah, seems so!" Better, now focus, bitch.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum