Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto)

Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:15 am
Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 V3UAJ9S

Helle Armstrong | Lost Savant

'It's not that simple, Liltotto. I am not worthy of your worries nor your concerns.'

Helle found the words come to her mind as easily as water flowing through a pipe. However, her mind leaked, faulty and dripping, the words falling into the abyss of her mind before reaching her lips. All she found herself capable of doing, a frown on her face, was lament. She did not bother making a show of her duress. It does no one any good to cry on demand. She simply does not feel like it. It is not that simple. The pain inside her is her own fault, not something anyone could have helped her with. All they did was place a band aid over it until the wound had festered into a fatal infection. Now what sits before the world is a sickly woman with little regards for herself or those around her. Is that what this is? Going through the process?

"The last person who came to me. Now, that is a bleak thought. Let us not ruminate on such. I am fine, Liltotto. My eyes are dry, my body drained. I wish to not go through such tiring motions, not now."

Her response is to simply lay back and close her eyes, deep breaths as her chest rose and fell. For a second, she could feel herself grow anxious, her body antsy and static. Wishing to avoid any mishaps, she cut off the conversation where it was. This is not the time to work herself up with talks of what could, should, and would.

"I have long since lost the will to move my body for the praise of others."

Frail and Confused | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto)

Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:12 pm
Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Y106R9T

Liltotto Lamperd

"Director.-" Pure, burning irritation rose in her chest like a bile with the woman's terrible words, her tone reflecting it until she caught herself, took a deep breath, and composed, "Director," She'd say again, far more gentle and calm, "I only want better for you, as a member of the Vandenreich and a comrade. Today isn't the day for much more than this, but..."

She'd place a gentle hand on the woman's shoulder, and looked her in the eye, "The least I can do is support you through this. I won't be as invasive as now, but I will do my best to come by and check up on you as much as I can manage. Even in this state, you are not lesser to me."

Gently lifting her hand away, she would sigh as she walked to the door, "I will do all in my power to be there for you. Please rest well."

If another word wasn't spoken, the click of the handle turning would follow, a downturned gaze hidden from sight.

END| Worry
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:28 pm
Rest Thy Hearts (Helle/Liltotto) - Page 2 V3UAJ9S

Helle Armstrong | Lost Savant

People are rather brazen. There's always someone making promises, creating obligations for themselves. Helle understands the weight of such silly words thrown about without premeditation. It would be folly to believe Liltotto incapable of keeping her word, but it would be just as folly to expect the woman to stop by as much as she feasibly could. If she comes, then that is that. If she does not come, then that is also that. Helle won't hold her breath. It hurts enough as it. However, Liltotto won't see the small smile on the Director's lips as the woman made her leave. It is nice to see such naivety, especially knowing who Lilttoto is. It seems the woman had found a reason to continue forward with her head held high. Helle, on the other hand, could only hold her head up until it fell back, her body going slack as she found herself slinking off once more. Isn't it funny how such simple actions are pack full of intricate meanings?

Frail and Confused | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum