Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle)

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:49 pm
A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 V3UAJ9S

Helle Armstrong | Lost Savant

"Mentally? Physically? I have been brutalized. My own body has become a prison, and I have allowed myself to dance with death as if he were my soulmate."

She didn't care about herself right now, suddenly feeling like before, the woman who would work endlessly to make sure that everything ran smoothly. Despite her gravely appearance, she allowed her head to rise, a small smile on her face, sickly green eyes seeming to glow with but a feint glimmer. For a second, it was the perfect picture of a deceased friend in their casket, peace and tranquility forced upon their visage. However, Helle is far from dead despite staring down the very light that tried to lead her unto glory. With a small chuckle, her eyes closed, her head tilted slowly as she gave the man a small display of her teeth, knowing that her current appearance would only seem the more gruesome.

"I had come to hate the help that people preached they could bring. It made me feel worthless, unfit, someone who had worn out their use without even doing anything in the first place. I was reminded of so long ago where I slaved away, trying to improve for nothing but the simple approval of those around me. Oh, how I had finally found in within the Vandenreich, a director of all things. However, all that has followed me was nothing but disappointment. Despite everything, I had failed everyone, on more than one occasion. I thought the only way to remediate my mistakes were to seal myself away and, once more, try to improve so that everyone may approve of me once more. Again, in my selfish desire, here I sit, before my friends, nothing but heartache for them and myself."

Her thoughts, swaying just as her words, traveled through the sea of time, remembering everything of her life. A woman who put it all on the line, not for herself, but for others. Yet, somehow, she still proved the greediest and selfish of them all. How disappointing. Why now has she finally understood her mistakes? Maybe... No...

"I no longer want to be a woman who can only smile when others are smiling. I no longer want to see you frowning, Uriel. Everyone has been frowning lately. That's why I must learn to smile on my own, and it'll be as simple as that for everyone to begin smiling once more. Wouldn't that be nice? Everyone smiling?"

Frail and Confused | END POST
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle)

Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:06 am

Uriel Sancroix | Half Blood

He is silent before her, his back to her as she speaks. Although his eyes were not upon the broken woman, she had his full attention. His head tilted in soft anguish that he could not express with words. It was not in his nature to do so. But as he listened to her his head steadily rose, until a brief chuckle left his lips as she spoke of smiles. Wouldn’t that be nice indeed, to live within that world where all might smile peacefully?

“It is never that simple, Helle.” He’d remark with a stark calmness that contrasted the pain that seemed to slip into his voice. The stone mask of a soldier, who compartmentalizes the harsh lessons and deeds he’s performed. “I hope you learn to smile again.” He pauses for a moment, turning to look at her again. His eyes uneasy, blue irises seemingly troubled as a sea at storm.

“On this path we choose, this path of violence, we don’t get to be happy for free, Helle. You asked me when I first was in your office: How do I smile.”He’d bring his eyes to look at her, wondering if she recalled what he said. “I told you, I smile because it lets others know when everything has gone to hell, there’s hope. A light in the darkness.” He takes a heavy breath, staring deeply at her.

How does he tell her what he wants to tell her? Without destroying everything that she is trying to be? He can’t. He wasn’t built to be a man of comfort, he was made as a weapon of war. And she was not. She was too human.

“I’ve done a lot of evil things, in the name of hope. Killed a lot of people. Done horrible things, that if you knew, you wouldn’t be in this room with me.” There’s a look of acceptance on his face as he says this. His head turns to look out the window, as if seeing something in the distance. “What I’m saying is, you’re too good for this. The Vandenreich, this life. You’re too… human. You keep down this, you’re gonna kill yourself.”

His lips pull back into a smile, a real one. For a brief moment he does appear that light in the darkness, but try as he might that darkness is all his own.

“But if you want to go down this path, then I’m here. I’ll walk with you. Us doomed souls gotta stick together.”

He laughs, almost morbidly.

END POST | THE KNIGHT OF TWO

A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 JfH75kA
A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:09 am
A Light to Bright (Uriel/Helle) - Page 2 V3UAJ9S

Helle Armstrong | Lost Savant

"Sometimes, we as humans try our best to complicate things. However, those that take the easy route find themselves corrupted and lost. All that remains for those in between is to try our best."

That's all she's ever been doing. When she was young and praised, she did not grow as she did because of any particular gifts. She grew because she focused and dedicated herself, but that dedication had left her stranded. Maybe if she had focused on only herself and not others, she wouldn't have dared strive for power beyond her comprehension. Yet, even then, everything proved a trial for her. Power from the past, divine power, the people beneath her: strangely enough, Helle has yet to rely solely on her own power. Maybe this is her punishment for her unwavering will. She should have stopped and smelled the roses, not squash them. Ah, but that is what it means to be human, in the end. Everything she's been through has led up to this moment, this moment where she truly can say she understands her mistakes and can now grow.

"I think this world is overdue for simple humans, Uriel. Stand up as you believe. Continue as you have, but if you ever feel the weight on your shoulders becoming too much, allow for a simple human woman to help shed off a bit of that pain."

Frail and Confused | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum